What Is The Secret To The Hollywood Fountain Of Youth?

Otterbutt

I think *some* celebrities look great for their age, and there are many layers to that.
1) genetics, obvs. They reach their status with their good looks and pay out the wazoo to maintain it. Also many celebrities 40 and under are related to the industry in some way anyway, and have essentially been born to genetically gifted parents, whether in drive, looks, or the jackpot: both.
2) Money & procedure. There are so many "micro" procedures you can get done to improve skin, fine lines, and teeth (which I find to be markers of youth) that I don't think a lot of people are truly aware of. We're talking eyebrow lifts, kybella injections to melt fat, botox injections to sculpt jaws, eyes, noses, microneedling/chemical peels/other skin resurfacing techniques, caps and veneers...I think a lot of people might be thinking of cosmetic surgeries like "nosejobs and liposuction" but there are very small things they do more regularly.
3) Many photographs are controlled before selling. Celebrities can (and do) pay companies and paparazzi fees to photoshop them, as well as assistants to touch them up in instagram posts. So anything from a "candid" to a red carpet picture can already be touched up.
4) Optimal nutrition + questionable supplements - obviously they pay trainers and nutritionists, and though we might not all agree on nutrition style, they are finding what works for them. I fully believe the men are on cocktails (legal or not) for physique, and I know (I was in the industry for a short while and have friends that maintain their connections as PAs and aspiring artists) that women pop adderall and ritalin all the time which leads to...
5)(this one is in my opinion) ...eating disorders & extreme leanness/musculature/thinness - women (especially) tend to maintain a youthfulness as long as they are thin and maintain caloric deficit. Then a bloat/puffiness set in if they ever let their body relax. There's usually this hump where men and women's bodies just break (around 50 years old) and they start to look shockingly terrible where they would have looked much better if they had never messed with their body or face. To name a few examples: Kristie Alley, Kathleen Turner, Johnny Depp, Melanie Griffith, Gerard Butler, Russell Crowe, Leo DiCaprio (and I realize some are older than 50 now, but they looked terrible in their late 40s)
And honestly all the women near and over 50 and over look REALLY f*ckin weird to me, facially, even if they have "maintained" their body (however they've done that), because of the crap they've done to their face : Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Nicole Kidman, Michelle Pfeifer, Sandra Bullock. They pose great, but watch them try to talk. Yikes.

Celebrities I will give credit to (and there are many more!): DeNiro, Dustin Hoffman, Helen Mirren, Meryl Streep, and holy ***t Jane Seymour.

And I would actually disagree on stress - I'm pretty sure Hollywood runs off a lot of uppers, adrenaline, and lizard brains. I think celebrities are extremely stressed, but seek stressors, which is part of the way they made it up the chain, and if they were so fortunate to be born into it, or plucked from obscurity to be put into it, they maintain stress to stay relevant. Staying relevant is a HUGE part of the game, more than people give credit for, and I think it's stressful to always be calculating your every move, which includes what you wear, what relationships you have, where you live, where you grocery shop that day and on... Managers and publicists constantly arrange things, and even if it's a "luxurious photoshoot," don't forget the workout and fasting that come first, plus jet lag recovery and a long day of not eating. And anyone who isn't stressed is probably a narcissist or even psychopath - there are lots of those in Hollywood too. And don't get me started on the young adults in the industry. I firmly believe it's a walking eating disorder, having had an eating disorder, and been on many sets of television shows for a few years observing how the leading and supporting women behave around food (one of them didn't even try to hide their bulimia). Can't think of a young woman who wouldn't be image obsessed, as most of Hollywood is simply advertising, and media these days runs rampant 24/7.

These are just thoughts to counter any beliefs someone might have about celebrity being easy, but since I've never been a celebrity, I'm definitely not speaking as one. Also thoughts to counter that celebrities have found the fountain of youth. I think that far less have, and those that do are genetically inclined to do so.

victormgc

Talking about hair, Jensen Ackles always made me jealous... Perfect hairline in his 40s, I wonder how is his lifestyle/diet.

paulwalkerrip

Celebrities don't age normally, they look virtually in their early to mid-20s well into their 40s, this is true for both men and women. Some of it must be very high-quality food, diet, exercise, and supplements. But I think there is something they all do that we don't know about. What is your best guess? Mine is low dose HGH. First of all, they all have very defined jaw-lines and chins which sometimes get even more refined with age. That is a known side effect of HGH. Also, they seem to have large shoulders and hands, even women. Overall Hollywood females look suspiciously manly!

On the other hand, cancer and heart disease are not more prevalent in Hollywood, something that would've been an issue if they were using HGH for prolonged periods of time.

Ideas?
Wealth is a huge factor. Lower stress, access to round the clock medical care, able to afford personal trainers.

Sumbody

Kek big if true.
Anyways if you guys have any ideas on how to maintain youtfull appearance that isn't related to celebrities mention them too. What's the opinion on redlight devices specifically made for face here?

I have used IdeaLabs Retinil product with the tocopherol, MCT option topically on my face for fine lines and such with pretty remarkable results. Retinil

It won't happen overnight, and you may not see even the slightest results for at least 2-3 months but if you keep it up, over time you will see slight improvements. For some, it may happen sooner, for others much later or not at all. It has worked for me though.

If your skin is sensitive to any type of oily substances then it may be an issue for you because it will leave your skin oily as it absorbs very slowly.

I usually apply before bed, so some may end up on the pillow, etc. But skin looks and feels great the next morning. (At least for me)

Gelatin can also be great for the skin, but again, results will vary and only time will tell. It can take up to 3 months to see results with changes you make, dietary, supplements, topical products, etc.

I have also used products from this company with great results as well Natural Skincare Products - The Golden Phae Company

Everything they produce is naturally derived and with no glycerin, etc. Although some of their stuff is expensive, and some may argue that some of the ingredients may not be very Peaty, the amount used is very small as it goes a long way. The product easily lasts me 2-3 months with nightly use.

Last edited:

laleto12

Talking about hair, Jensen Ackles always made me jealous... Perfect hairline in his 40s, I wonder how is his lifestyle/diet.
I’ve heard him saying his favorite meal is Steak and Potatoes. He is a Texan too :D

David PS

Stress and lifestyle have a lot to do with it. Look at the other end of the spectrum.

Bill Murray - Wikipedia

and the recently coronavirus stressed Tom Hanks

ebs

It‘s makeup and plastic surgery (and photoshop). Just look at some paparazzi pictures for a dose of reality.

Apart from that, I think some look really great for their age, some don‘t. Just like in real life.
A few that look exceptionally young to me are Brad Pitt, Will Smith and Keanu Reeves. Not that many really.

Tom Cruise is by far the most succesful in looking great for his age, but even he didn't look to be in his 20s once he was well up into his 30s.

Meghan Markle is one of the very few who genuinly looks about 10 years younger, that's about the maximum result someone can achieve in their 30s or 40s.

The older you get the easier it is to look 10-15 years younger, such as a 65 year old who could look like 50 but I've never seen anyone look under 25 once they are 35+.

Last edited:

baccheion

One part is slowing aging/wrinkling. Another is slowing maturation (eg, a 28 year old doesn't look 19 and is still not old). And then there's internal health.

Wrinkling seems like something that can be handled with manual/topical effort and diet. While common, it's not normal at any age up to 50. After, then maybe due to menopause. But even then.

Internal health is also handled with diet, eliminating disagreeable foods (many tests nowadays, including genetic).

Then there's keeping melatonin and DHEA at the level of a 25 year old.

Maturation stall involves.. lowering IGF-1? I'm unsure. It seems to effectively reflect increased bone density and size?

GutFeeling

Avoiding sun/sunscreen, fillers, bottox and good bones. Pretty boys like Justin Bieber age badly while people with more masculine face like Pitt don't.
David Gandy is a good example of how too much sun can wreck your face, he's 40 now but in the pictures he was even younger like mid 30s

images - 2020-04-12T161835.441.jpeg
images - 2020-04-12T161201.713.jpeg
images - 2020-04-12T161420.277.jpeg
images - 2020-04-12T161341.124.jpeg
images - 2020-04-12T161700.980.jpeg

laleto12

KTownSatfats

Celebrities don't age normally, they look virtually in their early to mid-20s well into their 40s, this is true for both men and women. Some of it must be very high-quality food, diet, exercise, and supplements. But I think there is something they all do that we don't know about. What is your best guess? Mine is low dose HGH. First of all, they all have very defined jaw-lines and chins which sometimes get even more refined with age. That is a known side effect of HGH. Also, they seem to have large shoulders and hands, even women. Overall Hollywood females look suspiciously manly!

On the other hand, cancer and heart disease are not more prevalent in Hollywood, something that would've been an issue if they were using HGH for prolonged periods of time.

Ideas?
Here in LA we cal it “having work done”.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals