What Is The Secret To The Hollywood Fountain Of Youth?

Kunstruct

If you could take off work and have everything you wanted for just 6 months, you'd be surprised at how rejuvenated you'd look

That happens to me only with 2 weeks on going in a trip that I find really nice.
But 2weeks being in a trip in a special place is not cheap. See what I mean here? Now worry how to get the money of save money for a trip that is supposed to rejuvenate you.

boris

What actually prompted me to post this thread was this post on reddit of Anne Hathaway. That's just spooky.

I know make up and brushing photos and so on has a lot to do with it but it doesn't explain the full extent of this phenomena.

She looks great, but again in that picture she has the whole get-up. Candid pictures are better for judging age. I think she doesn‘t look particularly younger than other mid 30s women.

upload_2020-4-6_15-5-5.jpeg

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

all that moneys.

lool those are two different people. Kevin Zegers and Ian Somerhalder
Kek big if true.
Anyways if you guys have any ideas on how to maintain youtfull appearance that isn't related to celebrities mention them too. What's the opinion on redlight devices specifically made for face here?

Kunstruct

The completely idealist and naive idea is that photoshop is used only to make people look better.
Maybe because you have no experience with such software you think it is used only to make people look better. It can and it is easily used to make people look worse.

laleto12

I'd have to disagree, there are a lot of pictures of different actors and actresses which shows their chins and jaws have obviously grown since their youth. A few examples :

lzJy3ub.jpg

ESnfCOF.jpg

eZRN3As.jpg

This is a well known side effect of hgh in bodybuilding circles, but so is heart enlargement and cancer growth. Maybe the celebs have something which counteracts these sides of hgh, since we already have a fountain of youth in hgh but the serious sides of long term use make it a poor choice for cosmetic purposes.

First picture is clearly cosmetic surgery.
Second picture is not even the same person. First one being Kevin Zegers and the latter being Ian Somerhalder.
Third one seems like bruxism to me tbh lol

Dobbler

Catch a female celebrity without makeup and filters and editing and you'll see the truth, they are not better looking than normal person. The famous "wall" is much more gentle to men if they take care of themselves.
Also money, low stress and doing a pleasant work help. Their diet and supplement strategy is most likely horrible but good environment balances the scale.

boris

The completely idealist and naive idea is that photoshop is used only to make people look better.
Maybe because you have no experience with such software you think it is used only to make people look better. It can and it is easily used to make people look worse.

How to see if a photo is doctored: HEADT Centre - How to Detect Image Manipulation

What are you implying? That paparazzi add wrinkles and eyebags?
Can you show some proof of examples where celebrities are made to look worse?

tankasnowgod

Celebrities don't age normally, they look virtually in their early to mid-20s well into their 40s, this is true for both men and women. Some of it must be very high-quality food, diet, exercise, and supplements. But I think there is something they all do that we don't know about. What is your best guess? Mine is low dose HGH. First of all, they all have very defined jaw-lines and chins which sometimes get even more refined with age. That is a known side effect of HGH. Also, they seem to have large shoulders and hands, even women. Overall Hollywood females look suspiciously manly!

On the other hand, cancer and heart disease are not more prevalent in Hollywood, something that would've been an issue if they were using HGH for prolonged periods of time.

Ideas?

How many have you seen in person? Lighting, makeup, hair, and wardrobe can do wonders for anyone. If you want to see some great examples of how effectively this can change anyone's appearance, look at Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys's various costumes in "The Americans." Some of Keri's costumes made her look older, ordinary and frumpy, while others made her look young and absolutely stunning. Pay professionals like this $500-1000 a day, and watch how amazing and young they can make you look.

You also have photoshop, botox, and plastic surgery. Those are factors, too.

Then, yeah, they have resources for things like nutrition and exercise and such, and can pay the best nutritionists and trainers. Also a factor.

At the end of the day, a good portion of how they make their living is based on how they look. So many of them are going to use that for all it's worth.

Aymen

Ian Somerhalder eats mostly clean and organic, he eats sugar and gluten free pasta, there are some high PUFAs meals he got sometimes from nuts (almonds, walnuts) and frying with vegetable oils:

Zigzag

That comparison is such a bs. It's well know that Cruise had multiple jaw surgeries and aesthetic surgeries. Then two different dudes. Then Kutcher with his masseter hypertrophy, most likely caused by bruxism. Oh and the irony here is (to all the "bad facial development leads to baldness" guys) Kutcher has been balding super aggressively.

Edit. Ian has been covering his NW2 hairline as well.

Kunstruct

How to see if a photo is doctored: HEADT Centre - How to Detect Image Manipulation

What are you implying? That paparazzi add wrinkles and eyebags?
Can you show some proof of examples where celebrities are made to look worse?

Do you believe people would not intentionally alter photos for other to look bad?
This is pure nativity.

Do you even have anything to do with this field of work or you just think you are that smart?

boris

Nowhere I implied it's not possible to make people look worse. Instead of pathetic ad hominem attacks how about showing some evidence that paparrazi pictures are made to look worse? Why would that even be necessary in your opinion? Have you ever seen how different a person can look with and without makeup? Don't you think that a celebritiy would make a statement about a manipulated photo of them (that goes through the press and all media) where they are purposefully made to look terrible?

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals