What Is The Secret To The Hollywood Fountain Of Youth?

Opioidus

Celebrities don't age normally, they look virtually in their early to mid-20s well into their 40s, this is true for both men and women. Some of it must be very high-quality food, diet, exercise, and supplements. But I think there is something they all do that we don't know about. What is your best guess? Mine is low dose HGH. First of all, they all have very defined jaw-lines and chins which sometimes get even more refined with age. That is a known side effect of HGH. Also, they seem to have large shoulders and hands, even women. Overall Hollywood females look suspiciously manly!

On the other hand, cancer and heart disease are not more prevalent in Hollywood, something that would've been an issue if they were using HGH for prolonged periods of time.

Ideas?

Collden

Extremely stimulating lifestyle with constant novelty. I think dopamine is the fountain of youth.

Zigzag

Those are mostly people who just have a good base, better genetic floor than the rest. Obviously top tier cosmetic surgeons, drugs and roids are there as well.

GreekDemiGod

First of all, they all have very defined jaw-lines and chins which sometimes get even more refined with age. That is a known side effect of HGH. Also, they seem to have large shoulders and hands, even women. Overall Hollywood females look suspiciously manly!
Excluding surgery, I'd say successfull actors are pre-selected for markers of beauty. One being forward-growth of the maxilla of course in both men and women. Just like NBA players have elite genetics.

Zigzag

Excluding surgery, I'd say successfull actors are pre-selected for markers of beauty. One being forward-growth of the maxilla of course in both men and women. Just like NBA players have elite genetics.
Brad Pitt denies maxilla theory though :D.

Nebula

Doubt there is one. Hundreds of thousands of dollars per year budget on cosmetic treatments, skilled makeup artists and photographers. Celebrities mostly look average close up in person.

boris

It‘s makeup and plastic surgery (and photoshop). Just look at some paparazzi pictures for a dose of reality.

Apart from that, I think some look really great for their age, some don‘t. Just like in real life.
A few that look exceptionally young to me are Brad Pitt, Will Smith and Keanu Reeves. Not that many really.

Collden

Wouldn't meth addicts be young and good looking then?
Just abusing dopaminergic drugs will not result in high dopamine levels over the long term, the average meth addict probably has a very unstimulating life which is why they easily get hooked on such drugs, but the more you abuse them the less dopaminergic stimulation they will provide, and without adequate nutrition and recovery of course your health will crash.

Using drugs like cocaine in the right context isn't necessarily detrimental though, take Iggy Pop who did massive amounts of coke and has aged very little in 40 years.

Inaut

the reason why Iggy hasn't aged much in 40 years is because he has a lust for life. that'll do it surely

Kunstruct

I do not see why anyone would compare high status actors with regular life, it has nothing to do with it.
For once you work much less, worry much less, have the money to work with the best people around and secondly being famous or successful in movies it is something to feel good about for years and years.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

I'd have to disagree, there are a lot of pictures of different actors and actresses which shows their chins and jaws have obviously grown since their youth. A few examples :

lzJy3ub.jpg

ESnfCOF.jpg

eZRN3As.jpg

This is a well known side effect of hgh in bodybuilding circles, but so is heart enlargement and cancer growth. Maybe the celebs have something which counteracts these sides of hgh, since we already have a fountain of youth in hgh but the serious sides of long term use make it a poor choice for cosmetic purposes.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

and..... adrenochrome..........!!!!?????
Wikipeia says it's some sort of a psychoactive drug?

I do not see why anyone would compare high status actors with regular life, it has nothing to do with it.
For once you work much less, worry much less, have the money to work with the best people around and secondly being famous or successful in movies it is something to feel good about for years and years.
Maybe you're right, but then again, famous billionaires or politicians don't lool particularly younger than their age. And honestly I don't think being a celebrity is less stressful than being away from the spotlight. Also, this smae trend doesn't seem to exist in other countries, like France for example. Their actors are also genetically blessed and good looking and so on but most of them age normally. Some even worse than average.

GreekDemiGod

I'd have to disagree, there are a lot of pictures of different actors and actresses which shows their chins and jaws have obviously grown since their youth. A few examples :
My midface got wider throught my 20s, just like Cruise. That is common. Can also be achieved through K2 dosing, as we know. However, my lower face / mandible has not gotten wider with age.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

It‘s makeup and plastic surgery (and photoshop). Just look at some paparazzi pictures for a dose of reality.

Apart from that, I think some look really great for their age, some don‘t. Just like in real life.
A few that look exceptionally young to me are Brad Pitt, Will Smith and Keanu Reeves. Not that many really.
What actually prompted me to post this thread was this post on reddit of Anne Hathaway. That's just spooky.

I know make up and brushing photos and so on has a lot to do with it but it doesn't explain the full extent of this phenomena.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

My midface got wider throught my 20s, just like Cruise. That is common. Can also be achieved through K2 dosing, as we know. However, my lower face / mandible has not gotten wider with age.
Mine has remained the same, I do have a decent edgy jawline and a pointy chin and a massive beard tho, it's the wrinkles and the rapidly graying hair and the puffy, saggy eylids I'm worried about. It seems like there's a new line on my face every other week and I'm just 32.

Kunstruct

Wikipeia says it's some sort of a psychoactive drug?

Maybe you're right, but then again, famous billionaires or politicians don't lool particularly younger than their age. And honestly I don't think being a celebrity is less stressful than being away from the spotlight. Also, this smae trend doesn't seem to exist in other countries, like France for example. Their actors are also genetically blessed and good looking and so on but most of them age normally. Some even worse than average.

Here is where you change the subject and quite frankly it has nothing to do with hollywood.

Billionaires or politicians are far from actors.
They are night and day difference.
Being an actor means primarily are loved for you roles and looks.
This is nothing to do with politicians, actors do not promise reforms, do no engage in constant trashing and lying on TV.

You cannot compare Jeff Bezos looks in his 20s and 30s with top level actor looks that have aged just fine. Jeff Bezos is not a celebrity, it's just a guy who others revere because he at a certain age got a ton of money.

baccheion

Genetic preselection, especially among more "seasoned" actors (ie, such selection was even more extreme in the past); makeup kit, photoshop, good angles and lighting, little time spent in the sun, blood from younger people, hGH, less stress (in some cases), better diet (in some cases), more attention paid to health and nutrient levels (see video of Da Brat getting IV infusion of vitamins/minerals), etc.

Mostly makeup..
Mine has remained the same, I do have a decent edgy jawline and a pointy chin and a massive beard tho, it's the wrinkles and the rapidly graying hair and the puffy, saggy eylids I'm worried about. It seems like there's a new line on my face every other week and I'm just 32.
Melatonin. And 300-500 IU/kg D3 (10 IU : 2 mcg+ MK-4). Magnesium and calciun 1:1 with phosphorus or better. See: Jeff Bowles.

Increasing catalase counters greying. So does lowering inflammation and oxidation. IL-17 reduction has been seen to recolor hair. IIRC, it's reduced by vitamin D. And obviously via lowering endotoxin, gut irritation, inflammation, lectins/gluten/celiac if sensitive, etc. And clearing lymph flow: see rebounding, iodine protocol, etc.

Puffy eyelids imply thyroid issues, lymph blockage, poor sleep, etc.

Last edited:

Tarmander

Don't forget...their lives are really easy and low stress too

If you could take off work and have everything you wanted for just 6 months, you'd be surprised at how rejuvenated you'd look