What Is The Secret To The Hollywood Fountain Of Youth?

Locutus

They look like ***t on social media lately but that could be because the adrenochrome has dried up.

mrchibbs

Extremely stimulating lifestyle with constant novelty. I think dopamine is the fountain of youth.

I think this is virtually it. These people live very interesting lives, and work on fascinating projects.
The more stimulating your life is, the more you endogenously produce progesterone and other protective hormones.

Plus nearly all of them were ridiculously beautiful in their actual 20s, if you're super pretty to begin
with, you're probably going to be good looking in your 40s-50s still.

And their looks are their money makers, so they tend to have plenty of massage/therapy sessions/days in sunny resorts etc.
all of which lowers stress.

Not really mysterious.

D

danishispsychic

Tanning beds ( Vit D ) trainers, HGH. ( Aniston used to do a lot of that , and of course cocaine :) Botox , chefs.

Eating children maybe
(Outofshadows.org - the bit towards the end about 'Spirit cooking' and apparent pedophilia)

Exogenous hormones such as HGH, TRT
Intravenous vitamin dosing
Stem cells, NAD therapy (if those even work)

lvysaur

stress-free lifestyles. If you want a conspiracy hole, possibly also blood transfusions from younger people, which are proven to reverse aging at least temporarily.

It's funny how the hordes of NPCs talk about "adrenochrome" without knowing anything about what it is. Anyone who understands even a modicum of the content posted here would understand why oxidized adrenaline would not be advisable for consumption. Not to mention that much of the conspiracy evidence is so starkly incriminating that it looks more like a deliberate red herring for obfuscation, rather than actual evidence.

nwo2012

Adrenochrome, paedophlia, plastic surgery, transgenderism, artifical homrones, AAS, botox, and god only knows but probably other things we don't know about.

Regina

stress-free lifestyles. If you want a conspiracy hole, possibly also blood transfusions from younger people, which are proven to reverse aging at least temporarily.

It's funny how the hordes of NPCs talk about "adrenochrome" without knowing anything about what it is. Anyone who understands even a modicum of the content posted here would understand why oxidized adrenaline would not be advisable for consumption. Not to mention that much of the conspiracy evidence is so starkly incriminating that it looks more like a deliberate red herring for obfuscation, rather than actual evidence.
"...evidence is so starkly incriminating that it looks more like a deliberate red herring for obfuscation.."
That's very smart. covering up what they are really doing; transfusing children's blood.

nwo2012

"...evidence is so starkly incriminating that it looks more like a deliberate red herring for obfuscation.."
That's very smart. covering up what they are really doing; transfusing children's blood.

And probably eating their organs to boot.

OP
Opioidus

Opioidus

They re not living without stress, lol! They have horrible externalized lives which are under constant media attention and the hordes of rabid "fans" waiting for them so slip up even once to unleash their desire for public lynchings on them in the form of cancel culture and NPC comments you see on reddit like "oh he's a horrible person" and "I thought it was common knowledge that she's garbage" and so on. They are the objects of frustration, jealousy, fear and hatred of the plebs. That's what they get paid for. I'd believe the baby blood "theory" before believing the "stress free lifestyle".

Ableton

Not living the same days, weeks, months, years basically on repeat like most people do, with their yearly holiday exception to a hotel ressort
Most jobs compromise us to drones

RWilly

I also sometimes wonder if the absorption of certain nutrients via high-end makeup also makes a difference. Since their face is what sells, I'm sure most do regular facial and skin treatments.

Certain saturated fats may get absorbed. Clay masks might provide nutrients and draw out toxins. Cucumbers on the eyes hydrates, etc. Perhaps retinol. Maybe even from treatments that include lavender and other herbs.

lvysaur

They re not living without stress, lol! They have horrible externalized lives which are under constant media attention
That's pretty stress-free compared to having a job and having to worry about the same things, but with 2000x less money

Stifler

Excluding surgery, I'd say successfull actors are pre-selected for markers of beauty. One being forward-growth of the maxilla of course in both men and women. Just like NBA players have elite genetics.
I definitely agree with this. People with forward-grown maxillas have more bone support in areas that get targeted with age, leading to less pronounced wrinkles in those areas (nasolabial folds, crow's feet), then throw that in with the fact that they all have the money to see their derms/plastic surgeons and that their jobs revolves around looking good for most of their roles?

Regina

They re not living without stress, lol! They have horrible externalized lives which are under constant media attention and the hordes of rabid "fans" waiting for them so slip up even once to unleash their desire for public lynchings on them in the form of cancel culture and NPC comments you see on reddit like "oh he's a horrible person" and "I thought it was common knowledge that she's garbage" and so on. They are the objects of frustration, jealousy, fear and hatred of the plebs. That's what they get paid for. I'd believe the baby blood "theory" before believing the "stress free lifestyle".
Don't you think there will be demand for different vintages and provenances as this business continues to soar? And plenty of underground and elite stockpiles?
https://onezero.medium.com/exclusiv...rtup-is-quietly-back-in-business-ee2b7494b417

Zigzag

I definitely agree with this. People with forward-grown maxillas have more bone support in areas that get targeted with age, leading to less pronounced wrinkles in those areas (nasolabial folds, crow's feet), then throw that in with the fact that they all have the money to see their derms/plastic surgeons and that their jobs revolves around looking good for most of their roles?

That's about it, bones are everything. Even if skin is slightly aged, very well developed facial bones will compensate 10 times for it (Gandy's example above).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals