What Is The Hormonal Profile Of A Man W/full Head Of Hair And A Hairy Body?

dq139

I'm curious about this because I would like to achieve this look (Full beard, hairy chest arms legs stomach) I think its a masculine look. but apparently from reading on the forum body hair is a sign of aging and estrogen in men. aside from some Arab or Mediterranean men u don't see a lot of guys at all with a full healthy head of hair and a hirsute body. what would be the hormones responsible for a appearance like that do u guys think?....possibly a lot of DHEA that doesn't turn into estrogen?

bdawg

Thats incorrect hearsay probably from people who cant grow proper beards. If anything body hair is the primary marker of androgen/androgen receptor sensitivity in tissue. 3 Adiol G is the primary biomarker of androgen in the tissue. It is a DHT derivative. Correlation of Serum 3α-Androstanediol Glucuronide with Acne and Chest Hair Density in Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

Taking a DHT blocker and T for example, can make you muscular due to anabolic T but have lower androgen receptor activity overall or at least in the periphery. You can usually see this phenotype in roidheads with hairless faces.

On the other hand, for fat men with beards, my assumption is that they have high androgen receptor sensitivity on the skin but would naturally be even hairier if they lost weight and as a result their adipose tissue didn't deactivate DHT into metabolites. Androgen inactivation and steroid-converting enzyme expression in abdominal adipose tissue in men. - PubMed - NCBI

Coming from an area with a lot of people of Middle-Eastern descent, their behaviours and appearance do reflect high DHT compared with East Asians and Indigenous Americans on the other end who genetically do not have much androgen receptor sensitivity on their faces & skin at least even if their blood levels are high.

OP
D

dq139

Thats incorrect hearsay probably from people who cant grow proper beards. If anything body hair is the primary marker of androgen/androgen receptor sensitivity in tissue. 3 Adiol G is the primary biomarker of androgen in the tissue. It is a DHT derivative. Correlation of Serum 3α-Androstanediol Glucuronide with Acne and Chest Hair Density in Men | The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism | Oxford Academic

Taking a DHT blocker and T for example, can make you muscular due to anabolic T but have lower androgen receptor activity overall or at least in the periphery. You can usually see this phenotype in roidheads with hairless faces.

On the other hand, for fat men with beards, my assumption is that they have high androgen receptor sensitivity on the skin but would naturally be even hairier if they lost weight and as a result their adipose tissue didn't deactivate DHT into metabolites. Androgen inactivation and steroid-converting enzyme expression in abdominal adipose tissue in men. - PubMed - NCBI

Coming from an area with a lot of people of Middle-Eastern descent, their behaviours and appearance do reflect high DHT compared with East Asians and Indigenous Americans on the other end who genetically do not have much androgen receptor sensitivity on their faces & skin at least even if their blood levels are high.[/QUOTE

that's very interesting. 3 Adiol G I thought raises from estrogen though...I know that excessive Alcohol consumption increases 3 adiol G.

So if 3 adiol G is what makes body and beard hair come in thick how can I raise that without loosing my hair?

OP
D

dq139

that's very interesting. 3 Adiol G I thought raises from estrogen though...I know that excessive Alcohol consumption increases 3 adiol G...could maybe Acetyl L Carnitine be helpful in making androgen receptors in follicles more sensitive?

Arab men along with Italian Greek Turkish ect. I now realize might have higher estrogen (and therefore higher DHT) from their diet which causes them to be very hairy, bald easily and be overly emotional aggressive & horny lol.

So if 3 adiol G is what makes body and beard hair come in thick how can I raise that without loosing my hair?

Last edited:

bdawg

im not sure about genetic predisposition for baldness and its interaction with DHT. there should be other threads that discuss this in the forum

L carnitine is not considered a peaty substance

3 adiol g will rise through dhea, T and dht... anything that raises those hormones will downstream convert to the metabolite. T and DHEA can also be aromatized though

Alcohol might convert dht into 3 adiol g in the brain but it also deactivates dht into the less potent weak estrogen 3 beta diol as does abdominal fat. Ethanol directly increases dihydrotestosterone conversion to 5 alpha-androstan-3 beta,17 beta-diol and 5 alpha-androstan-3 alpha,17 beta-diol in ra... - PubMed - NCBI

ruprmurdoch

I'm central/eastern european with hairy chest, legs, now even back. I'm around 30 y old. And To obtain this you should have high ACTH, which can create a lot of DHEA and Cortisol who will help metabolize Testosterone into E2 and DHT. Bad thing is that high ACTH = high Serotonin, and one of side effects is problem with thyroid.

This is my knowledge based on my lab tests.

OP
D

dq139

I'm central/eastern european with hairy chest, legs, now even back. I'm around 30 y old. And To obtain this you should have high ACTH, which can create a lot of DHEA and Cortisol who will help metabolize Testosterone into E2 and DHT. Bad thing is that high ACTH = high Serotonin, and one of side effects is problem with thyroid.

This is my knowledge based on my lab tests.

What is ACTH exactly?...I know DHEA is good, but isn't Cortisol and E2 bad for a man? atleast if hes trying to keep his hair and prostate healthy? Are you loosing hair at all btw?...Isnt Dopamine a big DHT booster and an antagonist of Seratonin also?

thats interesting, my Father is south european Sicilian. and during his 20s 30s & 40s had a lot of thick dark body hair (arms legs chest stomach some on his back and shoulders, full beard) but kept a pretty full head of hair till he was around 55 . now shaves his head because hes receeding. Maybe its all of the Espresso/caffeine he consumed? who knows.

Orangeyouglad

that's very interesting. 3 Adiol G I thought raises from estrogen though...I know that excessive Alcohol consumption increases 3 adiol G...could maybe Acetyl L Carnitine be helpful in making androgen receptors in follicles more sensitive?

Arab men along with Italian Greek Turkish ect. I now realize might have higher estrogen (and therefore higher DHT) from their diet which causes them to be very hairy, bald easily and be overly emotional aggressive & horny lol.

Coming back to this because I’ve rarely seen the 3 adiol G thing mentioned in talks about hairloss.

Does anyone know if there is a correlation between 3 adiol G and hairloss? If so, should we actively be trying to lower 3 adiol G in the scalp? Curious to know what raises 3 adiol G.

Kingpinguin

Coming from an area with a lot of people of Middle-Eastern descent, their behaviours and appearance do reflect high DHT compared with East Asians and Indigenous Americans on the other end who genetically do not have much androgen receptor sensitivity on their faces & skin at least even if their blood levels are high.

How would roids lower DHT? From what I can see the steroids that can convert to estrogen. The use of them tends to give body builders the ”androgenic hairy look”. Also my buddies who are balding tend to have hairy bodies but also have enlarged nipples and leaning towards b**** ***s. Even when they are overall skinnier. Also from my own blood testing I always had high T and DHT but not much body hair. Specially chest, back and arm hair seems to be absent. Beard growth is good. Overall in general I believe a lot is genetic but some types of body hair seems to be estrogenic driven. I know girls who also display all the signs of too much estrogen and they also have hair between their boobs etc. I think hairy men dont have higher then average estrogen but could genetically be more sensitive to estrogen. Men are much more sensitive to estrogens than women just as women are more sensitive to androgens.
Another anecdote to me is that drugs like exemestane that lowers estrogen synthesis seems to make my body hair grow slower. And things that can increase estrogen also tends to make my hair grow faster.

bdawg

How would roids lower DHT? From what I can see the steroids that can convert to estrogen. The use of them tends to give body builders the ”androgenic hairy look”. Also my buddies who are balding tend to have hairy bodies but also have enlarged nipples and leaning towards b**** ***s. Even when they are overall skinnier. Also from my own blood testing I always had high T and DHT but not much body hair. Specially chest, back and arm hair seems to be absent. Beard growth is good. Overall in general I believe a lot is genetic but some types of body hair seems to be estrogenic driven. I know girls who also display all the signs of too much estrogen and they also have hair between their boobs etc. I think hairy men dont have higher then average estrogen but could genetically be more sensitive to estrogen. Men are much more sensitive to estrogens than women just as women are more sensitive to androgens.
Another anecdote to me is that drugs like exemestane that lowers estrogen synthesis seems to make my body hair grow slower. And things that can increase estrogen also tends to make my hair grow faster.

bodybuilders who also use 5ar inhibitors or aas with high anabolic to androgenic ratio i mean - but this is speculation - i retract my earlier version where i believed my position was stronger

tallglass13

Did you just test for that? I’ve never seen that offered in a hormonal profile test.

Either way, I’m very curious about the connection.
I work in the medical field, and have access to a lab. I'm on another forum as well and talk about 3 Adiol G. So I was curious , and still looking for answers on why is is so high. I double over the highest range.

bdawg

I work in the medical field, and have access to a lab. I'm on another forum as well and talk about 3 Adiol G. So I was curious , and still looking for answers on why is is so high. I double over the highest range.

you look high adiol g from your photo lol - very androgenic

im guessing you have relatively (compared to others) fast facial hair growth, body hair, thick leg hair etc but not always the case for high androgen people

genetics determines the location (such as body hair patterns) and sensitivity of AR to DHT, some people either produce a lot of DHT or need less DHT for AR transcription, some people have one or the other, some people have neither

i always had a thick beard even when i was pounding fish oil like no mans business but after my peat shift i have thicker body hair in other areas such as legs and arms that i never had before which visibly shows the change of hormonal status for me at least

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals