Can one regrow hair while ejaculating every day?

OP

334c

Doesn't masturbation increase prolactin and thus contribute to hair loss?
i suppose the question is, how serious is this prolactin increase?

would simply having a meal after ejaculating be enough to totally eliminate this prolactin boost?
some say that the prolactin spike is incredibly high and lasts for 70 days (thought that is one extreme)
the others say its very mild and temporary and quickly goes away from some food / just on its own.

i've heard some on here claim that the severity of the prolactin release has to do with ones thyroid / metabolic state - which seems the most legit to me.
i'd like to imagine foods like eggs, cheese, oysters, beef, shrimp, liver would all offset any nutritional / hormonal effects of orgasm, but i'm not sure.

Dr. B

i suppose the question is, how serious is this prolactin increase?

would simply having a meal after ejaculating be enough to totally eliminate this prolactin boost?
some say that the prolactin spike is incredibly high and lasts for 70 days (thought that is one extreme)
the others say its very mild and temporary and quickly goes away from some food / just on its own.

i've heard some on here claim that the severity of the prolactin release has to do with ones thyroid / metabolic state - which seems the most legit to me.
i'd like to imagine foods like eggs, cheese, oysters, beef, shrimp, liver would all offset any nutritional / hormonal effects of orgasm, but i'm not sure.
its metabolic rate the healthier people get a sharp spike and sharp decline in prolactin, unhealthy people have a much lower spike but prolactin stays chronically slightly elevated...
theres all kinds of nutrients and probably food that drop prolactin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom