Experienced

Gotta be honest with you the expectations that I was told were low. So couldn't really benefit from it. Not my cup of tea

Kunstruct

I'm a single guy neither have I tried sexual intercourse..

I may quite not understand your question.

I mean you said no fap, aka semen retention. You can masturbate and choose not to ejaculate, masturbation does not have to equate ejaculation.
I thought you are NoFap to get it going stronger with partners, so then I ask about what did the TT do to intercourse, but I got my answer.
Actually some people even take TT after a bodybuilding cycle with something anti-aromatase to bring on back erection and natural Test, I do not know how effective it is.

Risingfire

You don't quite understand my point do you?

It's not about having the dominance over someone else.

Androgen hormones increases the length of eye contact with other people you don't fear of anything.
I absolutely do and most men don't enjoy looking other men in the eyes for any length of time. That doesn't prove dominance. If anything it proves more confidence. I doubt the other males are feeling insecure

Experienced

That doesn't prove dominance. If anything it proves more confidence. I doubt the other males are feeling insecure
Exactly confidence it was on the edge of my tongue forgot to mention. :)

Are you doing anything similair to Nofap/ or semen retention

Do you take TT yourself? If so what are your benefits with it.

Risingfire

Exactly confidence it was on the edge of my tongue forgot to mention. :)

Are you doing anything similair to Nofap/ or semen retention

Do you take TT yourself? If so what are your benefits with it.
I'm not doing anything like that. I've done TT in the past but didn't see any serious benefits at the time. I don't know if the source was a high quality supplement, though.

I will say taking DHT has given confidence similar to what you are experiencing. I have no fear, whatsoever. The one problem is it keeps me up all night and I sleep horribly.

Experienced

No problems sleeping because of DHT or TT?
Coffee . Circadian rhytm gets f**ked up and I'm suspicious if coffee is involved with my mild headaches or ear ringings, maybe nofap? Not sure what the cause is. Checked blood pressure totally fine. 112 66 or something. And bpm also fine 70 but maybe low sodium did it . I tried high carb low fat felt amazing.

Vinny

Can,t we make our extract at home, gyus? Would it be difficult slash expensive to buy some equipment and chemicals? I can get tons of tribulus herb for pennies, damn...
Chemists, chime in!

LeeLemonoil

Laxogenin is another steroidal saponin very similar in structure and seems to can be sourced even as an already isolated substance.

Other interesting compounds might be yams-extract that is said to contain actual DHEA next to its saponins.

Ecdysteroid-containing extracts from maral root or Ajuga turkestanica are interesting.

Then there are numerous mushrooms that contain ergosterols, lanosterols, ecdysteroids avd other steroidal triterpenes and sesquiterpenes depending on genus, some also contain brassinosteroids.

And the latter are a class of its own that are interesting. Pine pollen contain some next to small doses of actual Dhea

Experienced

Laxogenin is another steroidal saponin very similar in structure and seems to can be sourced even as an already isolated substance.

Other interesting compounds might be yams-extract that is said to contain actual DHEA next to its saponins.

Ecdysteroid-containing extracts from maral root or Ajuga turkestanica are interesting.

Then there are numerous mushrooms that contain ergosterols, lanosterols, ecdysteroids avd other steroidal triterpenes and sesquiterpenes depending on genus, some also contain brassinosteroids.

And the latter are a class of its own that are interesting. Pine pollen contain some next to small doses of actual Dhea
I've read that ecdysteroid can convert into estrogen.

LeeLemonoil

I've read that ecdysteroid can convert into estrogen.

There is no „ecdysteroid“ but a class of various ecdysteroids. You might refer to beta-Ecdysterone, the most widely known one. It doesn’t convert to an estrogen but it has some estrogen-mimetical properties perhaps, or acts instead of estrogens some places, just like some androgens do.
There are so many „peaty“ effects observed in the literature from beta-ecdysterone that I doubt even that is estrogenic

Kyle Bigman

A lot of people at propeciahelp benefited from Tribulus and asparagus, which has ptd, so it is likely that element which is inducing beneficial effects.

Trambak

I've been talking the Vemoherb Bulgarian TT powder for about 10 days now. 400 mg, 3 times a day. With sugar, hot milk and strong coffee (in the evening I take it with hot chocolate). Muscles stronger and more defined. (But, as yet, no increase in morning boner frequency et c, as some has reported! :): Not getting hornier.)

I do get a general, all round good feeling, physically from it - a sense of strength and youthfulness.

My current plan is taking it for 3 month, the switch to 3 months of Haiduts new CortiNon formula. And then keep cycling them like that, if I continue to be pleased with the results.

vulture

Can,t we make our extract at home, gyus? Would it be difficult slash expensive to buy some equipment and chemicals? I can get tons of tribulus herb for pennies, damn...
Chemists, chime in!
Sounds like a good idea. I would buy, problem is to get it through customs which need a sealed and branded stuff

Vinny

Sounds like a good idea. I would buy, problem is to get it through customs which need a sealed and branded stuff
Have you got the knowledge and the skills how to extract the beauty at home ?

Vinny

I do get a general, all round good feeling, physically from it - a sense of strength and youthfulness.
It already sounds like something worth to take, even only for that. The power of Bulgaria, yeeeeaah! Lol

vulture

Btw, almost
Have you got the knowledge and the skills how to extract the beauty at home ?
sadly, no. But I’m sure there’s people here that knows.
Where are you from? Does TT naturally grows there?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals