Aleeri

Can you buy a Ferrari for the price of a Ford Fiesta? No, so don't expect the same with supplements.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Clearly, they are just putting on the website what the manufacturer told them which is basically a lie.

Could you link or pm with the contacts for the lab you used for that?

I would like to do it for the Vemoherb as well just to be sure, and I have been looking for a lab with markers for these kinds of things such as protodioscin.

We have a bulk supplier contract signed with Sigma Aldrich (www.sigmaaldrich.com) as we get some of our raw materials from them. They offer lab services as part of the contract. Feel free to contact them, but I don't know if they do it a-la-carte. Probably do, but at potentially higher price.

Aleeri

We have a bulk supplier contract signed with Sigma Aldrich (www.sigmaaldrich.com) as we get some of our raw materials from them. They offer lab services as part of the contract. Feel free to contact them, but I don't know if they do it a-la-carte. Probably do, but at potentially higher price.

Thanks Haidut, appreciate it. Will see what they say.

Experienced

Any Tribulus updates?
me bro I`m using TT 1200 mg from vemoherb capsulated. it`s been already. 6 weeks..

I can definitely tell you that my behaviour changed overall feeling more dominant. I`m also combining NoFap aka Semen Retention.
reduced anxiety.
I have very strong eye contact
I can feel that other males don`t like having eye contact with me.
much more related stuff my boners are strong as hell in the morning.

so can`t mention more gym is also outstanding but the thing is I`m not going frequently so can`t tell anything about it.

I tried to get bloodwork done but my doctor didn`t allow me.

I also combined with taking Medicinal mushrooms so it limited the effect of TT keep in mind some of the mushrooms decrease dht and lowers t or whatever it is you also said in one of the threads.

Risingfire

me bro I`m using TT 1200 mg from vemoherb capsulated. it`s been already. 6 weeks..

I can definitely tell you that my behaviour changed overall feeling more dominant. I`m also combining NoFap aka Semen Retention.
reduced anxiety.

so can`t mention more gym is also outstanding but the thing is I`m not going frequently so can`t tell anything about it.

I tried to get bloodwork done but my doctor didn`t allow me.

I also combined with taking Medicinal mushrooms so it limited the effect of TT keep in mind some of the mushrooms decrease dht and lowers t or whatever it is you also said in one of the threads.
I'm not sure why males would like eye contact with males. That's not a sign of dominance

Experienced

I'm not sure why males would like eye contact with males. That's not a sign of dominance
You don't quite understand my point do you?

It's not about having the dominance over someone else.

Androgen hormones increases the length of eye contact with other people you don't fear of anything.

Kunstruct

reduced anxiety.

NoFap does not have to equate Semen Retention. You can fap a lot and choose to never ejaculate.

Other than that has the TT affected intercourse in anyway?

Experienced

NoFap does not have to equate Semen Retention. You can fap a lot and choose to never ejaculate.

Other than that has the TT affected intercourse in anyway?
I'm a single guy neither have I tried sexual intercourse..

I may quite not understand your question.

Experienced

Have you tried it?
I'm using it currently it's been 6+ weeks.

I honestly made wrong move by using medicinal mushrooms. I Used Reishi , chaga , and other mushrooms that lowers androgen so that was a big wrong move. From my side totally waste of money.

Experienced

What have you noticed? And have you ran any blood tests?
No couldn't do any bloodwork they didn't allow me to do it.

You know I'm 19 years old haven't told them anything about TT for the next time I'm gonna run anonymous blood work through internet it roughly costs 120 euros or something to get specific blood works done your own will .

No couldn't do any bloodwork they didn't allow me to do it.

You know I'm 19 years old haven't told them anything about TT for the next time I'm gonna run anonymous blood work through internet it roughly costs 120 euros or something to get specific blood works done your own will .
What do you notice since you’ve been taking it for 6 weeks?

Experienced

What do you notice since you’ve been taking it for 6 weeks?
reduced anxiety.

so can`t mention more, gym is also outstanding but the thing is I`m not going frequently so can`t tell anything about it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals