OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Its funny that Finasteride lowers DHT to castration levels, only to be effect at not degrading to the unwanted metabolites.

Yeah, I can't really come up with even a single positive effects of finasteride. The pharma company behind it, and doctors prescribing it, are probably going to face a massive lawsuit at some point. Way too many people have been damaged by that poison and doctors are complicit in this andro-cide.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Would it be bad using TT in combination with pansterone + 6 keto p4?

I don't think there is a need to stack with Pansterone as protodioscin in TT probably metabolizes into DHEA, at least part of it. Stacking with 6-keto could be interesting but I have not tried it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I bought it on Ebay directly from Bulgaria, it comes in Bulgarian retail packaging:
TRIBESTAN BY SOPHARMA Original Booster Tribulus Terrestris 60 caps herba extract | eBay

Yes I am taking it at 6 pills per day, will be doing 40 days in total of it at that dosage.

It's kinda too expensive at 6 pills a day to be able to keep up long term, unless results are really good at day 40 and I might consider.

But that's why I researched this other Bulgarian source called Vemoherb which seems equally good on paper but at a better price. Hoping they will match.

So far libido is clearly increased too. Unfortunatly I started Icariin 60% the other day too so will kinda get results mixed together, but I have to save time. Will be running Tribulus and Icarrin for a total of 3 months and don't have time to span it 6 months and do individually. I'm mainly researching ingredients for a libido/sexual performance stack and these two are among the best I found on paper that works in both sexes.

I agree on the quality of BadMonkey botanicals. I only bought once from them and it was because they had the best deal while I was searching on Ebay a few years back. I paid for a lab to do MS/HPLC and there was only 0.8% protodioscin per mass unit (dry weight). Tribestan would probably be the gold standard but I did not want to mention it as I am originally from Bulgaria and people would assume I am promoting it on purpose :):

TripleOG

Surprised I got any of the effects I did with an apparently poor quality product.

Is a company like BadMonkeyBotanicals not liable for mislabeling a product? Or will they just fall back on manufacturer supplied info, in which case nothing will be done since they're in China?

COA of that it's probably crap in my view.

They did HPLC for protodioscin but do not actually include the results (it should be a graph hplc graph - Google Search), which makes it look bad. Also, the number is very exactly as specified.

It also says it's from Tribulus fruit and made in China which makes it likely to be low on protodioscin. Price also suggests so in my view.

Protodioscin - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics

The more time I spend researching this the more clear it becomes that the plant is effective, it is just that the majority of stuff on the market is crap and even researchers conducting studies are not aware that Tribulus from different growing conditions and countries can have different effects. I think that's why there are some studies showing positive effects while others show nothing.

People need to treat herbal supplements in the same way they treat their food, make sure it comes from good conditions or you get poor quality.

Interesting.

Makes you wonder just how many COAs are legit.

japanesedude

so I bought ALLMAX Nutrition TribX 90 and been taking only for couple days.
750mg per cupsale bulgarian tribulus and contains standardized 90percent saponins.(675mg)
so far so good. mood is improved and I'm enjoying listening to music. libido went up,balls hanging tight lol and random boner annoys me . joints gets dried more than when I take exemestane or proviron.

Aleeri

so I bought ALLMAX Nutrition TribX 90 and been taking only for couple days.
750mg per cupsale bulgarian tribulus and contains standardized 90percent saponins.(675mg)
so far so good. mood is improved and I'm enjoying listening to music. libido went up,balls hanging tight lol and random boner annoys me . joints gets dried more than when I take exemestane or proviron.

Only around 3% Protodioscin in that one (analysis link below) so a waste of money too. Also I would expect it takes at least some weeks for potent effects to kick in according to studies and typical dosage recommendations on legit products such as Tribestan (2-3 months minimum recommended cycle). I would suspect you're reacting positively to some of the other saponins besides the androgenic ones or it's partly placebo.

ALLMAX Nutrition Trib X 90 Pure Tribulus Terrestris - Forums

Aleeri

Surprised I got any of the effects I did with an apparently poor quality product.

Is a company like BadMonkeyBotanicals not liable for mislabeling a product? Or will they just fall back on manufacturer supplied info, in which case nothing will be done since they're in China?

Interesting.

Makes you wonder just how many COAs are legit.

COAs basically mean nothing. Anyone can write a document like that. Testing for metals and biological contamination is simply a safety procedure, doesn't mean that it is a quality product.

I did HPLC on some Tongkat Ali extract from China (one of the major manufacturers with offices in the US/EU also) and consistently came back at a lower % then advertised, I would never trust a Chinese manufacturer without conducting third-party testing.

The only analysis worthwhile is a third-party one for the active substance or authenticity of the herb, most labs do not have the markers to do these tests. Lost Empire Herbs are like the only place I know of that does those kinds of tests for some of their products.

I am not affiliated with them in any way. I always recommend them as a good source for herbal extracts, although they are quite expensive and sometimes overpriced. No Tribulus product though I am afraid.

Aleeri

I agree on the quality of BadMonkey botanicals. I only bought once from them and it was because they had the best deal while I was searching on Ebay a few years back. I paid for a lab to do MS/HPLC and there was only 0.8% protodioscin per mass unit (dry weight). Tribestan would probably be the gold standard but I did not want to mention it as I am originally from Bulgaria and people would assume I am promoting it on purpose :):

Clearly, they are just putting on the website what the manufacturer told them which is basically a lie.

Could you link or pm with the contacts for the lab you used for that?

I would like to do it for the Vemoherb as well just to be sure, and I have been looking for a lab with markers for these kinds of things such as protodioscin.

A.R

Only around 3% Protodioscin in that one (analysis link below) so a waste of money too. Also I would expect it takes at least some weeks for potent effects to kick in according to studies and typical dosage recommendations on legit products such as Tribestan (2-3 months minimum recommended cycle). I would suspect you're reacting positively to some of the other saponins besides the androgenic ones or it's partly placebo.

Or the herb might be spiked with some sort of drug

I think this is very common in some herb vendors

japanesedude

damn I'm definately experiencing effects and sure it is notable and consistant than Now brand but It seems like Its not a good product.
I bought it cuz it was discounted by 30percent and I can apply free shipment to japan lol

Or the herb might be spiked with some sort of drug

I think this is very common in some herb vendors

could be but who knows.

Aleeri

I have been in touch with Vemoherb extensively since I am looking at sourcing their TT extract for a product for my company.

I got my order from them yesterday, looks good. I bought the extract powder which is a good price per bottle (lasts 25 day, 1200mg per day). It's comparable to Tribestan dosage but at a much better price.

They have sent me market analysis they did of TT products and how their product compares to others. Tribestan is on this list as well and they look comparable potency wise which is great. I think Vemoherb is probably a pretty legit company, they are aware I will get their extract third-party tested before sourcing for my company so think they would have dropped the contact otherwise.

Market analysis of TT products attached.

Attachments

• Comparative_Analysis_Tribulus_29products_EN.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 115

Aleeri

It's insane that out of 29 products tested from different countries only 3 contains Protodioscin levels above 10%....

Clearly, this is why Tribulus is not getting the attention it deserves and why some clinical research shows great potential while others do not.

Tbone107

I have been in touch with Vemoherb extensively since I am looking at sourcing their TT extract for a product for my company.

I got my order from them yesterday, looks good. I bought the extract powder which is a good price per bottle (lasts 25 day, 1200mg per day). It's comparable to Tribestan dosage but at a much better price.

They have sent me market analysis they did of TT products and how their product compares to others. Tribestan is on this list as well and they look comparable potency wise which is great. I think Vemoherb is probably a pretty legit company, they are aware I will get their extract third-party tested before sourcing for my company so think they would have dropped the contact otherwise.

Market analysis of TT products attached.
Hey Aleeri, I am in the U.S. and it does not look like vemoherb ships here for some reason. Did you happen to stumble upon any product that does get sent here by chance? I really want to try a quality trib product.

Experienced

Hey Aleeri, I am in the U.S. and it does not look like vemoherb ships here for some reason. Did you happen to stumble upon any product that does get sent here by chance? I really want to try a quality trib product.
There is also some on ebay but I'm not sure if they provide it as really 95% of protodioscin in it. Not sure it could be faked. TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS CAPSULES - 120 x 6500mg 95% Saponins - Testosterone booster 661799477796 | eBay

TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS STRONG 6500mg 95% SAPONINS MUSCLE MASS LIBIDO ENERGY STAMINA | eBay

Tribulus Terrestris 1500mg Stamina and Endurance Muscle Growth | eBay

Experienced

That is cool thanks, but it won’t even let me get on the vemoherb website to order it.
Screenshot_20190731-163610_Chrome.jpg

Tbone107

Appreciate it. I am concerned with the actual authenticity and at those prices I would be a little skeptical since Aleeri showed that most producers have way below the amount of protodiscins that they say they do.

Frankdee20

Wish I could take that stuff but it gives me insomnia and some agitation slash anxiety. When it did work, it was a powerful antidepressant and I got random boners from it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals