I'm A Guy And I LOVE Progesterone

I use progest e orally. Maybe 5 or 10 mg with 5 mg DHEA. Fantastic. Especially with 100 or 200 mg pregnenolone. My body wasn’t responding well for a few years but now it does. I think there was a dynamic pufa depletion and thyroid reactivating process that had to take place first.

japanesedude

topically
Progest E has only 20% absorption rate when it applied on the skin so it is possible that you are actually getting a mg or even lower dosage.

I use progest e orally. Maybe 5 or 10 mg with 5 mg DHEA. Fantastic. Especially with 100 or 200 mg pregnenolone. My body wasn’t responding well for a few years but now it does. I think there was a dynamic pufa depletion and thyroid reactivating process that had to take place first.
What happens if you don't take it with DHEA?
I've experienced numb #### by taking just a 10mg Pregnenolone orally.

Progest E has only 20% absorption rate when it applied on the skin so it is possible that you are actually getting a mg or even lower dosage.

What happens if you don't take it with DHEA?
I've experienced numb #### by taking just a 10mg Pregnenolone orally.

I used to experience this but not anymore.

Jsaute21

It's hard to say, but I think it's the GABA agonism and subsequent lowering of cortisol. I get similar effects from higher doses of niacinamide and thiamine. Such_Saturation describes the feeling of the latter as "pure bliss," and I think that's the closest one can effectively describe it.
Funny you say this. I took a dose of “Energin” with some mildronate and caffeine before a workout last week and it was the best I have felt in years. Pure bliss comes to mind. I am not a depressed person either but I felt like I was a little kid again.

DaveFoster

Funny you say this. I took a dose of “Energin” with some mildronate and caffeine before a workout last week and it was the best I have felt in years. Pure bliss comes to mind. I am not a depressed person either but I felt like I was a little kid again.
People who take high dosages of gabapentin, which has a GABA-like effect, report mild euphoria and a great increase in sociability.

cihans

Is it useful to raise E2 (estradiol) plasma levels? I have low estradiol readings and cracking joints, night sweats and such...

Peatogenic

Has anyone opted for Vit E as a progesterone source via Mitolipin? Kills two birds with the cell saturation, too. Though the Mitolipin dose would need to be very low.

TeaRex14

Pregnenolone has a safer dosage threshold for men then progesterone. And it does basically the same exact thing, just through downstream hormone synthesis rather then direct. Being a hormone precursor pregnenolone has the opportunity to convert into several different hormones that might be needed, not just progesterone. It also antagonizes estrogen receptors just like progesterone.

Stramonium

I tried Pregnenolone with no effects at all on the other hand Progesterone is incredible

Stramonium

50 MG daily. I think Progesterone acts more effectively inhibiting cortisol which I know I have a problem with

baccheion

50 MG daily. I think Progesterone acts more effectively inhibiting cortisol which I know I have a problem with
Maybe you should've tried more along with cofactors and a few milligrams of DHEA? Didn't Peat take grams for some time?

opethfeldt

I tried Pregnenolone with no effects at all on the other hand Progesterone is incredible
I'm the same way. I guess some people don't convert preg to prog very well. I suspect I've always had low progesterone because I've always been on the fatter side.

Texon

How long have you taken Mildronate, and what have you noticed from it. Curious to know because I took one box a while ago but didn't notice much effect.

ebs

For some time I'm taking health natura progesterone. I must say I like it.

First I used 3 drops on my face as a skincare experiment but after a couple weeks it made my skin too tight thereby making me actually look older so I stopped it and my skin returned to normal within a few days. Its skin tightening effect was similar to pregnenolone but with the latter this effect appears within days.

A couple weeks ago I started using it again, this time 3 drops on my arm but lately I take it orally. I do very much like its effect, it's exactly the positive effect described by others such as a decrease in social anxiety and a mood lifting effect (more vibrant). It helps me deal with my chronic shoulder pain a little better. It also seems to have a pro-androgenic effect, possibly due to lowering estrogen? It reduces cravings all the while making me feel more comfortable.

My question is however, what is considered a high dose? People here have been suggesting one should start with a high dose to deplete estrogen, but if I respond well to about 10mg would this still be advisable?

Last edited:

Dave Clark

For some time I'm taking health natura progesterone. I must say I like it.

First I used 3 drops on my face as a skincare experiment but after a couple weeks it made my skin too tight thereby making me actually look older so I stopped it and my skin returned to normal within a few days. Its skin tightening effect was similar to pregnenolone but with the latter this effect appears within days.

A couple weeks ago I started using it again, this time 3 drops on my arm but lately I take it orally. I do very much like its effect, it's exactly the positive effect described by others such as a decrease in social anxiety and a mood lifting effect (more vibrant). It helps me deal with my chronic shoulder pain a little better. It also seems to have a pro-androgenic effect, possibly due to lowering estrogen? It reduces cravings all the while making me feel more comfortable.

My question is however, what is considered a high dose? People here have been suggesting one should start with a high dose to deplete estrogen, but if I respond well to about 10mg would this still be advisable?
Just wondering how tight skin makes one look older, since it is characteristic of older skin to be saggy, loose, with no flexibility. Face lifts, face peels, etc tighten skin and makes you look younger. I use progesterone on my face and have no complaints.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals