The anti-stress effect of a woman’s love & affection

conrad0602

Fair play man, hold on to it. I've experienced this before. Largely resolved long standing phycological and physical symptoms. Poof... gone... never been able to explain it.

conrad0602

Its true. Changes perception, makes difficult things not seem so hard, makes you want to be a better man. Personally it felt like I had the strength of this additional person, I was an army of 2 at all times.

Protect it, the flame burns bright with new wood but it does not have to go out.
??

LUH 3417

Gay? What's that about
Why would anyone want to be bossed around? Regarding the gay comment, I think there are a lot of homosexual men in heterosexual relationships who play out some weird dynamic with masculinized women

P

Peatness

Why would anyone want to be bossed around? Regarding the gay comment, I think there are a lot of homosexual men in heterosexual relationships who play out some weird dynamic with masculinized women
I think there is something problematic about categorising men like this. You don’t know the nature of their private interaction. You cannot presume because he does not challenge her behaviour in front of you that the minute everyone leaves he doesn’t spank the hell out of her and put her in her place.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kayaker

I think there is something problematic about categorising men like this. You don’t know the nature of their private interaction. You cannot presume because he does not challenge her behaviour in front of you that the minute everyone leaves he doesn’t spank the hell out of her and put her in her place.
That's rather specific. :oops:

LUH 3417

A gay pushover wife beater, interesting

I don’t like the generalize behaviors, and I can see your point, but my experience of the situation is more real to me than your finding my experience and it’s interpretation problematic.

YourUniverse

Its only being bossed around if you do as commanded. Maybe he finds it funny (or cute).

P

Peatness

I don’t like the generalize behaviors, and I can see your point, but my experience of the situation is more real to me than your finding my experience and it’s interpretation problematic.
Maybe she found out he was having an affair so now everything he does irritates her.

P

Peatness

You've change your username

LUH 3417

Its only being bossed around if you do as commanded. Maybe he finds it funny (or cute).
Maybe, i get what you’re saying. It just seemed like everything he did was annoying or wrong and there wasn’t a flirtatious atmosphere. I think the funny or cute play would necessitate some Flirtation

LUH 3417

To be honest I was kind of playing devils advocate. That kind of bickering is ugly and uncomfortable to witness.
I understand where you’re coming from. I only really thought of the interaction Bc OP mentioned this girls warmth and loving femininity, and it got me thinking about how that’s rarer now than ever. I don’t believe in being a reactionary and promoting some ideal of a submissive passive female as the antidote to toxic feminist ideaologies. I think when there is love there is no will to power, and you just enjoy and take pleasure in the others company, as OP illustrated.

Drareg

This effect in relationships is what the ruling class want to destroy, they commodify relationships, it’s more profitable, you end up in an ego exchange or virtue signal relationship.
When you have a similar level of coherent capacitance with similar structures you both project into the future with the realization you have double the bioenergetic resource to take on the stressors in the environment.

This effect in relationships is what the ruling class want to destroy, they commodify relationships, it’s more profitable, you end up in an ego exchange or virtue signal relationship.
When you have a similar level of coherent capacitance with similar structures you both project into the future with the realization you have double the bioenergetic resource to take on the stressors in the environment.
Dating apps, case and point.

Shackles

Chemically, isnt love oxytocin? Physical touch stimulates this release. Having a pet, a dog or a cat, can be a supply.
I am zoinking cat supplements from the neighbourhood because girlfriend supplements have become too expensive

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals