My Low Dose Progesterone Experience (so Far)

johnsmith

Why did you decide to stop the combination of pansterone and androsterone? Did you notice anything particular when you stopped, like feeling much worse and then improving overtime?
I had a bad concussion a year ago, then rollercoastering moods, and heart palpitations. I didn't know what was doing what. I stopped Andro, then Pansterone probably didn't work as well. I started experimenting with just 5a-dhp, it's not very strong, and seems to only work well for a few weeks.

Two days ago, I did Pan/Prog/Andro, felt better. Yesterday I took 4 doses of 10mg topical Preg, had a lot of naps, but felt way better. As I woke up from one of the naps, I think I may have had a small seizure (fear, heavy eyelids, shaking eyes, brain zap). This would have been the first that I have been aware of. Today I'm taking a break, because I bet the DHEA in my system potentiated the 4 doses of Preg the following day.

I tried stopping all neurosteroids a month ago had three days of mental pain, then leveled out into a medium low. Then by the end of week two, I felt weird socializing, like I was running on adrenalin, or something wasn't right in my head. Then I had a headache for a day, took 3 drops of 5a-dhp, it stopped my headache instantly, and I fell asleep.

Brandin

What do you think is causing the "intense love" feelings? I would bet it is the estrogen. When I was on SSRIs I would go through periods of that, just how you describe it.
Love isn't bad, but obsessive/fantasizing feelings I think are highly serotonin and cortisol driven. I think when serotonin and estrogen are low, you live in a kind of flow state where you don't think too much about the specific nuances of relationships because you are in the moment and content with living life on its own terms. There isn't much room for rumination in that state.
Just my two cents.
Depends on what you feel love for. Estrogen increases love for high status being but aggressive and disgusted toward most people. Generally it lowers empaty toward most. High empaty and or love feeling could be dopamine or oxytocin for example.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals