The anti-stress effect of a woman’s love & affection

Makrosky

This effect in relationships is what the ruling class want to destroy, they commodify relationships, it’s more profitable, you end up in an ego exchange or virtue signal relationship.
When you have a similar level of coherent capacitance with similar structures you both project into the future with the realization you have double the bioenergetic resource to take on the stressors in the environment.
We have a lot of responsability on that. It is not just the ruling class. To begin with, all those stupidities about "alpha males" and etc. and to continue all that thing about being more androgenic etc... you don't need any of that (it is even detrimental in most cases I would say) to love and be loved. Which is what the OP is experiencing. Granted, it is the honey moon phase, but it is possible to extend it far beyond I guess. Or you haven't ever met any couple that hasn't been in love for decades? Look at our previous or pre-previous generation. It just changes, it doesn't mean it can last forever, but there is definitely something more than just the honey moon phase. I am answering to your post but it is a general comment for the thread, don't get me wrong.

Still, what the OP experienced can be experienced without "being in love". I did to a minor extent this past weekend by spending it with an ex gf I had for 2-3 years a decade ago. I am not in love with her, but I love her and I felt slightly similar to what the OP reports. And it happens also with loved friends or family. Knowing you will be accepted no matter what. Knowing you don't have to play in any way. Knowing that you are with someone who genuinely CARES about you. That heals a lot and it doesn't matter if there is sex involved or if it is man, women. For christ sake it even happens to people with animals, that's why psychologists recommend to certain people to have dogs or cats or whatever.

As a side note, @ecstatichamster can chime in about practical ways to make those feelings last in a couple.

Razvan

I’ve been dating this girl for the past couple of weeks. She has lots of feminine energy and is very affectionate towards me.
When we’re together, and she’s lying with her head on my chest, it makes me feel so good. Potent anti-cortisol effect. Sort of the ‘radiating love’ effect that Peat talked about.
Of all the supplements I tried, nothing came close to the anti-stress effect of her presence. Cypro was the closest drug to give me a similar state.
Even my digestion gets better

With other women who I’ve had purely sexual relationships, I didn’t have this feeling.
I honestly think this is low dht and high progesterone. If You have high dht or take dht is almost the opposite.

Drareg

What is human match making?
A mix of algorithm and old school match making, less psycho feedback loops develop with humans unless your match maker is woke and you end up on a date with 90 year old they/them.

Makrosky

A mix of algorithm and old school match making, less psycho feedback loops develop with humans unless your match maker is woke and you end up on a date with 90 year old they/them.
whaaat?? haha I don't get it seriously.

Drareg

whaaat?? haha I don't get it seriously.

It seems to come about when society has gone loony like now, it makes sense, it’s not too dissimilar to friends setting up friends, in work someone may mention or give you a hint, when you think about it most relationships begin like this, even when we were teens.

Razvan

So, healthy is what hes experiencing
It depends, all what is talking about,lots of healthier men from the past with good diet and envinronment didn't experience it, women didn't have a more impact on them on healing and changing stuff in a good way,they already would feel good before knowing a women without having any problems and then bringing the calm and confident vibe to the women so she will experience an anti cortisol effect by just chilling with a guy, women are more emotionally driven so it should be the opposite,you should give her the calm vibe and she will never leave you,she will follow you in the darkest places, it's the opposite. That's why women get anxious when also the man is anxious,almost like she can feel it trought pheromones and that's a turn off,instead a man with a high androgenic profile will get even more confident and he will behave superior If he' s talking with an other weak anxious man. It depends, i think high DHT is very good and pro health.
Also other men that are very unhealthy,maybe nerds and with social withdrawal If they get with a woman they will feel the same as the OP and that's not natural,the society of today created this stuff. I'm not hating or saying that love isn't good but it depends on the context.

YourUniverse

It depends, all what is talking about,lots of healthier men from the past with good diet and envinronment didn't experience it, women didn't have a more impact on them on healing and changing stuff in a good way,they already would feel good before knowing a women without having any problems and then bringing the calm and confident vibe to the women so she will experience an anti cortisol effect by just chilling with a guy, women are more emotionally driven so it should be the opposite,you should give her the calm vibe and she will never leave you,she will follow you in the darkest places, it's the opposite. That's why women get anxious when also the man is anxious,almost like she can feel it trought pheromones and that's a turn off,instead a man with a high androgenic profile will get even more confident and he will behave superior If he' s talking with an other weak anxious man. It depends, i think high DHT is very good and pro health.
Also other men that are very unhealthy,maybe nerds and with social withdrawal If they get with a woman they will feel the same as the OP and that's not natural,the society of today created this stuff. I'm not hating or saying that love isn't good but it depends on the context.
Good post

Makrosky

It seems to come about when society has gone loony like now, it makes sense, it’s not too dissimilar to friends setting up friends, in work someone may mention or give you a hint, when you think about it most relationships begin like this, even when we were teens.
Aaah!! Jeez. Yes I know what you mean now. This concept has been forever in history. In many forms. But honestly I never liked it. It never worked for me. In fact I feel repulsed by it somehow when I notice it. I feel pressured or something and then it doesn't flow. Let's see in 10 more years haha

Makrosky

But to me it is still a mystery (that I don't want to resolve honestly as it is funnier to not know it). Many times it is when you REALLY like the other that she starts to like you. Whereas if you wouldn't really like her she wouldn't like you. Kind of a bidirectional feedback. And the other way around. But **** up the timings or the amount of give/take or whatever nonwritten codes are, and bam. Gone down the drain. Now people write books about it and all that seduction thing but I think that is a rationalization. Or maybe not. I don't know. Luckily it works many times if you go on autopilot mode.

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I know what you mean.
But not my case. She is the one who was chasing for a relationship from the start.
And I am calm with or without her, one of the things she told me is “You make me feel so safe around you”.

K

Kayaker

I know what you mean.
But not my case. She is the one who was chasing for a relationship from the start.
And I am calm with or without her, one of the things she told me is “You make me feel so safe around you”.
Wearing a suit of armor can have that effect.

Razvan

I know what you mean.
That's Nice, it wasn't personal you know brother,it was as in general, i'm glad your happy.

PxD

I’ve been dating this girl for the past couple of weeks. She has lots of feminine energy and is very affectionate towards me.
When we’re together, and she’s lying with her head on my chest, it makes me feel so good. Potent anti-cortisol effect. Sort of the ‘radiating love’ effect that Peat talked about.
Of all the supplements I tried, nothing came close to the anti-stress effect of her presence. Cypro was the closest drug to give me a similar state.
Even my digestion gets better

With other women who I’ve had purely sexual relationships, I didn’t have this feeling.
You gonna invite us to the wedding, or what?

Happycat

I know what you mean.
That is beautiful and I know the feeling ( feeling safe..) :)

P

Peatness

WT? OP is not the unhealthy one on this thread