What's The Best Neurosteroid For Confidence, Anxiolysis, And Socializiation?

What neurosteroid is best for me?

• 5a-dhp

• Pregnenolone

• Pregnenolone w/ low dose DHEA

• Pregnenolone w/ progesterone

• DHEA (w/ an AI?)

• Androsterone

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

LUH 3417

also male hormones have progesteronic like effects.
F560891E-0BFD-4E42-8B1D-702738E5FEAE.jpeg

The only men I have ever met in real life with hands like that are my uncles who were raised in Eastern Europe and are now either dead or in their 70s

Brandin

it depends on the confidence of other males if they re softies they will know you re the boss the alpha and they wont argue with you, but if they re not softies they know you re threat for them you will compete against them for other woman
If they are feminine(soft) males they will become aggresive toward you. If its a manly man he will be happy for you aslong as you dont signal serotonergic and estrogenic mindsets...

Brandin

View attachment 32174
The only men I have ever met in real life with hands like that are my uncles who were raised in Eastern Europe and are now either dead or in their 70s
Yeah the modern enviroment especially ****88 up males looks... I have seen a old schoolclip where the 13 year old males looked like many 20 year olds look today.

LUH 3417

Yeah the modern enviroment especially ****88 up males looks... I have seen a old schoolclip where the 13 year old males looked like many 20 year olds look today.
Around 2004 when I was graduating elementary school I remember my mother talking about how the classes that were in the 8th grade 6 or so years before (my older brother and cousins had also gone to the school so my mom got to see each graduating class over a decade) , the boys looked like grown men, whereas in my class the boys were very underdeveloped. I believe Mmr became a standard vaccine for babies in 1988 and onward whereas hep B was introduced in the mid 90s. That time table, of the elementary school boys born before 1987 or so looking much more like men by 8th grade, would match some thing about the vaccine time tables.

Brandin

Around 2004 when I was graduating elementary school I remember my mother talking about how the classes that were in the 8th grade 6 or so years before (my older brother and cousins had also gone to the school so my mom got to see each graduating class over a decade) , the boys looked like grown men, whereas in my class the boys were very underdeveloped. I believe Mmr became a standard vaccine for babies in 1988 and onward whereas hep B was introduced in the mid 90s. That time table, of the elementary school boys born before 1987 or so looking much more like men by 8th grade, would match some thing about the vaccine time tables.
Its so true haha... My family must have been lucky cause we atleast looked somewhat grown. Its a big problem. The females also become overly femaledimorphic and have some of the earliest puberties ever.

-Luke-

My father (born in 1951) showed me an old photo album a few months ago that included school pictures of him. There was a picture of his school class and he said they had been 15/16 at that time. I could not believe it. 3/4 looked like they were in their early 20s.