The anti-stress effect of a woman’s love & affection

GreekDemiGod

I’ve been dating this girl for the past couple of weeks. She has lots of feminine energy and is very affectionate towards me.
When we’re together, and she’s lying with her head on my chest, it makes me feel so good. Potent anti-cortisol effect. Sort of the ‘radiating love’ effect that Peat talked about.
Of all the supplements I tried, nothing came close to the anti-stress effect of her presence. Cypro was the closest drug to give me a similar state.
Even my digestion gets better

With other women who I’ve had purely sexual relationships, I didn’t have this feeling.

Aad

Correct. You really have very good women who radiate this unique energy of love, warmth and affection. Real and genuine. You even forget time exists when she is with you. And then you have all these plastic sluts who radiate stress and destruction. And they seem to be everywhere now. Divorced women can also be extremely toxic. Avoid at all costs.

TheCalciumCad

Of all the supplements I tried, nothing came close to the anti-stress effect of her presence. Cypro was the closest drug to give me a similar state.

Reminds me of one my fave forum posts

Filosofy

Best Peatism ever. It's like that movie Limitless with Bradley Cooper when in the end he says he's off the super drug, "I've tapered off. I'm off it, Carl." Jah bless.

Perry Staltic

Wait until she gets a harpies outbreak or a blather infection, and then see how it feels. lol j/k

Grapelander

It's all good until menopause. Then you'll have an Army Sergeant to deal with. More progesterone please....

Makrosky

I’ve been dating this girl for the past couple of weeks. She has lots of feminine energy and is very affectionate towards me.
When we’re together, and she’s lying with her head on my chest, it makes me feel so good. Potent anti-cortisol effect. Sort of the ‘radiating love’ effect that Peat talked about.

With other women who I’ve had purely sexual relationships, I didn’t have this feeling.
I agree 100% it is called "love". Congrats for that, it is not easy to find.

YourUniverse

Its true. Changes perception, makes difficult things not seem so hard, makes you want to be a better man. Personally it felt like I had the strength of this additional person, I was an army of 2 at all times.

Protect it, the flame burns bright with new wood but it does not have to go out.

A.R

Enjoy it while you have it but don't become attached or reliant on it.
Great advice!

I think a person can use that energy to their own advantage to further improve and fast track their own health.

Korven

This sounds awesome - @haidut when can we get this on idealabs?

Seriously though, I am definitely deficient in love :(

LUH 3417

It's all good until menopause. Then you'll have an Army Sergeant to deal with. More progesterone please....
Omg this is so true. But it’s not just menopause. I was with a relative and their husband recently, she’s 30 but on birth control for years now. He’s a pretty masculine guy physically but I couldn’t help but notice how she kept bossing him around about the smallest things: how he cut an onion, what cutting board he used, etc. it was crazy.

K

Kayaker

Omg this is so true. But it’s not just menopause. I was with a relative and their husband recently, she’s 30 but on birth control for years now. He’s a pretty masculine guy physically but I couldn’t help but notice how she kept bossing him around about the smallest things: how he cut an onion, what cutting board he used, etc. it was crazy.
It isn't just women. Men with estrogen overload can also exhibit this kind of behavior.

P

Peatness

Good for you, enjoy!
Maybe he likes it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals