I Think Wearing Gold Increases Progesterone

lampofred

I found a small 22k gold necklace I had forgotten I had and put it on this morning. After about 30 min/1 hour I noticed my consciousness had noticeably changed, I had become less verbose, less emotional, calmer, and more interested in making money (but it didn't feel "androgenic"), which is similar to how I felt whenever I took valerian root during the day. Dr. Peat says the action of valerian root in the brain is very similar to that of progesterone.

I also was in the bathroom a bit later and noticed when I looked in the mirror that my face had become more feminine looking (eyelashes stood out, lips were red, there was a facelift effect and the corners of my eyes were turned upwards, skin seemed to have more blood in it, and hair seemed "wetter") but not in a way that made it more likely that I could get mistaken for a girl, if that makes any sense.

These effects felt pretty strong to me so I researched the properties of gold according to traditional cultures (TCM and Ayurveda seem to be pretty in line with Peat, definitely more so than mainstream Western medicine IMO). In Ayurveda, wearing gold above the waist is said to increase a "divine" heat in the body. I think there are many different kinds of "heat" energy which aren't related to progesterone and are probably bad for you, but since progesterone raises body temperature and is a pretty "high level" hormone in evolutionary terms, I think there's a good chance that "divine" heat could be progesterone and that wearing gold increases progesterone.

I just hope it lasts. I could definitely use a constant increase in progesterone without needing to put in any effort for it haha.

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I have often wondered if that is why Trump has so much vigor. He surrounds himself with gold.

Jing

Why do you say that?
I also was in the bathroom a bit later and noticed when I looked in the mirror that my face had become more feminine looking (eyelashes stood out, lips were red, there was a facelift effect and the corners of my eyes were turned upwards, skin seemed to have more blood in it, and hair seemed "wetter") but not in a way that made it more likely that I could get mistaken for a girl, if that makes any sense.
Just not going to happen within the same day lol, I get a confidence boost when I wears rings or gloves it's strange but it's just the mind playing tricks.

teds

Forum Supporter
Just not going to happen within the same day lol, I get a confidence boost when I wears rings or gloves it's strange but it's just the mind playing tricks.
So because you don’t feel this experience applies to you it just be just a fantasy of one person? Odd reasoning..

Jing

So because you don’t feel this experience applies to you it just be just a fantasy of one person? Odd reasoning..
No what is odd reasoning is believing wearing a necklace is going to change your face in less than a day. Come on you can't be serious.

teds

Forum Supporter
No what is odd reasoning is believing wearing a necklace is going to change your face in less than a day. Come on you can't be serious.
I’m simply drawing your attention (or maybe I’m not) to your (ironic) lack of reasoning to that comment. I don’t personally know if it’s bull**** or not and the fact that this is the case means I can’t really make a comment on it. But you’re here with nothing to back up your comment except “well i don’t experience that”..

I’ll stop now but off hand comments like this.. just no..

Jing

I’m simply drawing your attention (or maybe I’m not) to your (ironic) lack of reasoning to that comment. I don’t personally know if it’s bull**** or not and the fact that this is the case means I can’t really make a comment on it. But you’re here with nothing to back up your comment except “well i don’t experience that”..

I’ll stop now but off hand comments like this.. just no..
You must be quite silly to believe a necklace will change your face in less than a day... If you can change your face just like that then everyone would just wear necklaces instead of surgery lmao... And I think you need to learn to read properly I said if I wear a ring or gloves it seems to give me more confidence, the ring and gloves are not some magical thing that gives me confidence it's just my mind making me think I am more confident.

How about you post a picture of your face and then take a picture of your face while wearing a necklace let's see if your face changes.

michael94

I found a small 22k gold necklace I had forgotten I had and put it on this morning. After about 30 min/1 hour I noticed my consciousness had noticeably changed, I had become less verbose, less emotional, calmer, and more interested in making money (but it didn't feel "androgenic"), which is similar to how I felt whenever I took valerian root during the day. Dr. Peat says the action of valerian root in the brain is very similar to that of progesterone.

These effects felt pretty strong to me so I researched the properties of gold according to traditional cultures (TCM and Ayurveda seem to be pretty in line with Peat, definitely more so than mainstream Western medicine IMO). In Ayurveda, wearing gold above the waist is said to increase a "divine" heat in the body. I think there are many different kinds of "heat" energy which aren't related to progesterone and are probably bad for you, but since progesterone raises body temperature and is a pretty "high level" hormone in evolutionary terms, I think there's a good chance that "divine" heat could be progesterone and that wearing gold increases progesterone.

I just hope it lasts. I could definitely use a constant increase in progesterone without needing to put in any effort for it haha.
Interesting
cool. Tell Peat about it. I'd love to hear his response.

Alberich

Lolinaa

I have often wondered if that is why Trump has so much vigor. He surrounds himself with gold.

Lol.

I can tell you I take progesterone almost each month before my period, on the second half of my cycle and thats when I am the most emotional.

postman

You must be quite silly to believe a necklace will change your face in less than a day... If you can change your face just like that then everyone would just wear necklaces instead of surgery lmao... And I think you need to learn to read properly I said if I wear a ring or gloves it seems to give me more confidence, the ring and gloves are not some magical thing that gives me confidence it's just my mind making me think I am more confident.

How about you post a picture of your face and then take a picture of your face while wearing a necklace let's see if your face changes.
lol just you wait, soon someone will make a thread about how wearing leather gloves doubled his testosterone (and made him more interested in hunting animals)

Literally

In other words, "this does not immediately sound plausible to me therefore it must be wrong"... the very belief that substituted for science for so very long in human history.

If you only knew how many bona fide electromagnetic effects have been discovered in human physiology and how the pace of that is increasing, it might sound more plausible. This book is a decent survey covering a broad range of effects. Oschmann was a student of the illustrious Ida Rolfe, who is said to have given her various students assignments... and he was meant to look into energy stuff, has been doing it for many years at this point.

https://www.amazon.com/Energy-Medicine-James-Oschman-PhD/dp/0443067295/

Jing

In other words, "this does not immediately sound plausible to me therefore it must be wrong"... the very belief that substituted for science for so very long in human history.

If you only knew how many bona fide electromagnetic effects have been discovered in human physiology and how the pace of that is increasing, it might sound more plausible. This book is a decent survey covering a broad range of effects. Oschmann was a student of the illustrious Ida Rolfe, who is said to have given her various students assignments... and he was meant to look into energy stuff, has been doing it for many years at this point.

https://www.amazon.com/Energy-Medicine-James-Oschman-PhD/dp/0443067295/
Please post a picture of your face and then a picture of your face wearing a necklace. Same lighting, same place, same everything apart from necklace, won't take you long as you only need a few hours apart from each picture.

OP
L

lampofred

lol just you wait, soon someone will make a thread about how wearing leather gloves doubled his testosterone (and made him more interested in hunting animals)

Last edited:

Jing

You remind me of middle aged suburban soccer moms. Sitting around gossiping about everyone whose skill sets, viewpoints, cultures, etc. are different from yours and calling them weird and deluded because they don't fit into your narrow preconception of how the world works.

No disrespect to soccer moms though because I <3 them.
Please post a picture of your face and then a picture with a necklace on .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals