I Think Wearing Gold Increases Progesterone

tankasnowgod

proxy-duckduckgo-com.jpg

I liked all your memes.

But really, this is the one we should have challenged the OP with-

Lab Results.jpg

AdR

Hindus and Daoists recommended the wearing of this metal to people in many cases. It was highly regarded. They were pretty trustworthy folks as far as I can tell

Inaut

What does everybody think about wearing/holding/rubbing copper on the body? Apparently leaving an old penny (high purity) on a mole would cause it to fall off. What about carrying a copper plate on oneself during the day? Would it be grounding emfs or amplifying them? I also have some muscle pains from strain and was wondering how a copper bar would feel on the muscle...

bogbody

it’s interesting to me how much of what Peat discusses echoes many conceptions within medical astrology. i know people laugh about it but astrology was deeply embedded into classical greek medicine and so is essentially the west’s version to ayurveda/TCM etc. for example, the metal copper is ruled by the planet Venus, who ruled love beauty sex etc. Venusian foods are things like fruit and honey, gold is ruled by the Sun and is thought to have the qualities/affects of the sun/sunlight, Mars which rules stress, strife inflammation etc is associated with the metal iron. etc etc.

Missenger

it’s interesting to me how much of what Peat discusses echoes many conceptions within medical astrology. i know people laugh about it but astrology was deeply embedded into classical greek medicine and so is essentially the west’s version to ayurveda/TCM etc. for example, the metal copper is ruled by the planet Venus, who ruled love beauty sex etc. Venusian foods are things like fruit and honey, gold is ruled by the Sun and is thought to have the qualities/affects of the sun/sunlight, Mars which rules stress, strife inflammation etc is associated with the metal iron. etc etc.
Astrology was and is still used for harvest cycles.

Dr. B

what other metals can be used? how do platinum, steel, titanium, silver, copper, rose gold, etc work when worn? there must be others im forgetting. which of the metals would have more androgenic effects, or pro thyroid or anti cortisol effects?

bk_

Last edited:

Mauritio

Would the gold have to touch the skin ?

Any tried wearing silver?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I think wearing jewelry makes a person feel more connected to others. Maybe it is because the jewelry was a gift or because it is worn to make the wearer feel more attractive. And that might increase progesterone slightly. I don't know if matters if it is gold or not. Certainly the more worth or value the jewelry has might enter into the pride and good feelings a person feels.

I do wear a silver bracelet usually. There was a time I didn't but now I am back wearing a small one. I tried wearing a copper bracelet but didn't notice any improvement in anything.

aliml

DETERMINATION OF GOLD AMOUNT IN TEHRANIAN CITIZEN'S BLOOD AND URINE BY ATOMIC ABSORPTION

Introduction:
Gold the valuable metal is chemically considered one of the most less active metals. The anti-inflammatory effects of drugs containing gold (sodium aurothiomalate) came into notice of the scientists in 1930. These compounds were able to suppress the joints and synovial membrane inflammation induced by infectious or chemical agents. Following these treatmental methods their side effects induced this conception to the scientists for the first time to evaluate the amount of gold in the human body just after treatment with gold. This research has analysed the gold amount in biological fluids in males and females bodies of the Tehran citizens with different conception, because none of them have received gold via oral or injective drugs and their contact with gold has been as jewelry or business instrument.

Material and method: Analysis of gold in this research has been done by Atomic absorption and 80 Tehranian citizen among patients referring to clinics of different areas of Tehran and if they have been conformed to participate in this research has voluntarily cooperated to give 160 blood and urine specimens during year 1992.

Results: It is revealed in this research that the mean amount of gold in non-pregnant women is 232 ng/ml and this amount for non jeweler men is 280 ng/ml which is more than the amount of this for western people, for example this amount is 0.159 ng/100cc in blood for England which is much lesser than this amount for tehranian citizens. For statistical evaluation non parametric statistical method (mann-whitney U-test) is used.

Conclusion: long term contact with gold for men not only do not increases the blood gold but also declines it. In women the increase in time and the amount of skin surface contact with gold is synchronize with increase of the blood gold and also is revealed that the pregnancy in women increases the amount of gold in blood.

ddjd

I found a small 22k gold necklace I had forgotten I had and put it on this morning. After about 30 min/1
Ok I know nothing about gold but maybe I can buy a little bit of gold jewellery to test this.

Isnt there a high chance that 22k gold has nickel though?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals