I'm A Guy And I LOVE Progesterone

OP
L

lampofred

Very interesting.

Thank you very much.

Out of curiosity, are your body temps usually 98F+ ?

My body temp is usually almost always exactly at 98.2 and my heart rate is around 75. I'm sure I have high cortisol levels though, and cortisol also raises body temps and lowers TSH, so my metabolism is probably more stress-driven than thyroid-driven.

Progesterone

My body temp is usually almost always exactly at 98.2 and my heart rate is around 75. I'm sure I have high cortisol levels though, and cortisol also raises body temps and lowers TSH, so my metabolism is probably more stress-driven than thyroid-driven.

Gotcha.

On the topic of Progesterone.

Shouldn't it LOWER cortisol?

OP
L

lampofred

Gotcha.

On the topic of Progesterone.

Shouldn't it LOWER cortisol?

I'm actually not taking it anymore, but even when I took it, I still had high cortisol symptoms... I know Peat says it's supposed to reduce cortisol, but if you have high estrogen, maybe the boost in metabolism progesterone gives you by opposing estrogen raises cortisol to such a degree that its otherwise anti-cortisol effects are countered? I hope the way I worded that makes sense...

xetawaves

I'm actually not taking it anymore, but even when I took it, I still had high cortisol symptoms... I know Peat says it's supposed to reduce cortisol, but if you have high estrogen, maybe the boost in metabolism progesterone gives you by opposing estrogen raises cortisol to such a degree that its otherwise anti-cortisol effects are countered? I hope the way I worded that makes sense...

Why do you think some guys’ hair gets worse on progesterone

Hairlosssucks

Cant really tell if high doses was just situational for lampoFred to get rid of the excess estrogen or its what’s needed to be done, as I read too little progesterone can just make estrogen dominance worse. But also I don’t think I can high dose progest-e due to the vitamin e, I shed when I high dose it. Might have to get a different brand?? Hmm tricky

Progesterone

Cant really tell if high doses was just situational for lampoFred to get rid of the excess estrogen or its what’s needed to be done, as I read too little progesterone can just make estrogen dominance worse. But also I don’t think I can high dose progest-e due to the vitamin e, I shed when I high dose it. Might have to get a different brand?? Hmm tricky

Why would you think the shed is from Vit E and not the Prog?

Hairlosssucks

Why would you think the shed is from Vit E and not the Prog?

Too much vit e can through your vitamin k out of balance and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is affecting other fat soluble vitamins such as d and e, but you’re right, it could be the prog.

xetawaves

Smaller doses of progesterone makes my libido sky rocket and my skin oily. I also shed pretty badly. Both symptoms of estrogen dominance right?

Hairlosssucks

Smaller doses of progesterone makes my libido sky rocket and my skin oily. I also shed pretty badly. Both symptoms of estrogen dominance right?

Smaller doses make me calm not sure what that means, and my libido slightly gets less. This is all going to be individual it seems.

Jsaute21

it's harmless if taken with testosterone or DHEA, by itself could be a problem

it's all about balance

CortiNon - Liquid Product For R&D
One time I took 2 drops of Progestene and I got so euphoric, maybe I got that feeling 2-3 times actually. That was like 2 years ago. Since then I never felt anything using it again, despite taking long breaks. Weird.
Just want to confirm that cortinon is not a progestin and is a natural progesterone source. A bit scared by the first post here.

xetawaves

What do higher doses do for your hair?

I feel like my hair was maybe a bit better when I was taking like 80-90mg a day. My libido drops the higher my dose is though, but it really helps get rid of the oil on my face. I still shed regardless of the dose though. I’m only taking 24mg a day now.

Hairlosssucks

I feel like my hair was maybe a bit better when I was taking like 80-90mg a day. My libido drops the higher my dose is though, but it really helps get rid of the oil on my face. I still shed regardless of the dose though. I’m only taking 24mg a day now.

How’s the thyroid situation you got it tested yet?

Stramonium

I've been using Progest E for two weeks now and it's great. Haven't tried any other supplement with such profound physical and mental effects. I feel so relaxed doing things that'd be considered a chore or a burden. Sleep has improved making me feel so relaxed the next day. Overall I feel like I'm on vacations doing everyday things. I've been taking it in combination with Androsterone two drops and I got joint pains just as when I started it with Androsterone, but not even Thyroid has raised my body temperature as Progest e

xetawaves

I've been using Progest E for two weeks now and it's great. Haven't tried any other supplement with such profound physical and mental effects. I feel so relaxed doing things that'd be considered a chore or a burden. Sleep has improved making me feel so relaxed the next day. Overall I feel like I'm on vacations doing everyday things. I've been taking it in combination with Androsterone two drops and I got joint pains just as when I started it with Androsterone, but not even Thyroid has raised my body temperature as Progest e

What's your dosage and frequency?

japanesedude

from Progest E orally?

Have you noticed ED or loss of libido from Andro+Prog?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals