The anti-stress effect of a woman’s love & affection

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

I am totally aware that the ideal man to woman dynamic is one where the man is super calm, grounded, confident, sexual, not needy or chasing for "affection", and the woman can feel feminine in his presence, and she's the one craving the affection.

Nomane Euger

It depends, all what is talking about,lots of healthier men from the past with good diet and envinronment didn't experience it, women didn't have a more impact on them on healing and changing stuff in a good way,they already would feel good before knowing a women without having any problems and then bringing the calm and confident vibe to the women so she will experience an anti cortisol effect by just chilling with a guy, women are more emotionally driven so it should be the opposite,you should give her the calm vibe and she will never leave you,she will follow you in the darkest places, it's the opposite. That's why women get anxious when also the man is anxious,almost like she can feel it trought pheromones and that's a turn off,instead a man with a high androgenic profile will get even more confident and he will behave superior If he' s talking with an other weak anxious man. It depends, i think high DHT is very good and pro health.
Also other men that are very unhealthy,maybe nerds and with social withdrawal If they get with a woman they will feel the same as the OP and that's not natural,the society of today created this stuff. I'm not hating or saying that love isn't good but it depends on the context.
Even a manly healthy man can feel even more manly and peaceful while engaging in a conversation with a woman and other stuffs,the same phenomenon you mentionned, « instead a man with a high androgenic profile will get even more confident and he will behave superior If he' s talking with an other weak anxious man »occur with women,

conrad0602

Thought it was an interesting take on the role of different ratios of hormones and how they might affect our behaviour and interactions.

Nomane Euger

He is gendering love and then pathologising it, what’s insightful about that?
He didn’t pathologise love,but the fact that if a woman make you feel that,and with out this woman you suffer suboptimal health and well-being,that’s problematic,He is not wrong on this point,talking about OP,i think it can show that’s in own environnement is not stimulating enough so it tank his energy processes,and women’s are a powerful stimulation(with respect to them)so he felt this positive effect

TobyBjorn

There are multiple factors in this glow effect.
- the fulfillment of conscious or unconscious self-image ideals
- the oxytocin release, which usually increases satisfaction with what is
- dopamine release from the fulfillment, symbology, and sexual energy of what could be
- the social trust element

The combination of these and other factors can make the ‘first flame’ or honeymoon phase very powerful. But these factors can be experienced in other situations, with social trust being the hardest to fake but often relatively available. Any strong social connection in combination with a goal in the process of being achieved will often result in this powerful medicine. If this combo is futher combined with good sleep, lots of coffee, sun exposure, and orange juice then you really can fly high.

Risingfire

Great feeling @GreekDemiGod happy for you! I've found when I'm in love my work ethic and creativity go to supersonic levels. Use this wisely

Last edited:

Drareg

But to me it is still a mystery (that I don't want to resolve honestly as it is funnier to not know it). Many times it is when you REALLY like the other that she starts to like you. Whereas if you wouldn't really like her she wouldn't like you. Kind of a bidirectional feedback. And the other way around. But **** up the timings or the amount of give/take or whatever nonwritten codes are, and bam. Gone down the drain. Now people write books about it and all that seduction thing but I think that is a rationalization. Or maybe not. I don't know. Luckily it works many times if you go on autopilot mode.
The physical has to be there initially, this is crucial IMO, this is why everyone should try be in the best shape they can be, minimize water retention etc, when the physical is there a lot of chatter doesn’t mean anything, it’s the intuitive feelings that count, voice tone is relevant though.

A counter example would be a guy on a roid cycle who is muscular, you may think the physical is present in this situation but this is not always the case, even being ripped with high estrogen is visible via the skin, how the light rebounds of the skin is a cue, this can put someone off, compound that with brain levels of estrogen elevated and it makes it worse, high cortisol phenotypes will have the same issue.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals