Why do I tolerate thiamine hcl poorly?

OP
M

member 14952

I think those issues are usually caused by something else, but not by thiamine deficiency. I see lots of people still struggling or getting even worse in the EONutritions's B1 facebook group even with 1000's of milligrams of TTFD, benfothiamine etc.
I agree. This is no longer about curing a deficiency. It would be a good idea for them to search for more ways to manage their symptoms. Especially, when thiamine doesnt help.

But High dose can be beneficial for reducing exercise induced lactate, improved memory and focus and so on... Please go ahead and correct me if the appropriate doses for that are lower. I don't love taking more and I won't defend it until the end. Thiamin hcl tastes horrible.

chompie

Everything starts smelling really bad,

I also have insanely low cholesterol so sometimes I suspect it is further lowering it causing me to feel like death.
Your smell and general feeling of death probably have a lot to do with the fact that you've been blown to pieces, had all of your limbs cut off, you've been ripped in half...and you are the reason your girlfriend is dead. Could be other reasons I guess

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals