Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

Keith Caulder

So has anyone started using a mix of the powder and DMSO and start using it? If so what % did you use and how's it working for you?

FacelessMan

Instead of making a batch, I'm planning on measuring it out every time right before application on a scale, then combining with DMSO in a small bottle and shaking up, then applying on multiple body areas, including chest and face (to see if it stimulates beard growth). I will start with 5-10mg prob, and maybe work my way up to maybe 50 or 60mg...

DankMemes

Would DHT make your jaw grow bigger? Maybe mixed with DMSO?

My face has become more masculine (more squarish) using K2 and D3. I also grew more chest and forearm hair plus my libido is stronger, which makes me think K2 increased my DHT.

I would like to try an experiment of high dose K2, calcium and DHT.

My face has become more masculine (more squarish) using K2 and D3. I also grew more chest and forearm hair plus my libido is stronger, which makes me think K2 increased my DHT.

I would like to try an experiment of high dose K2, calcium and DHT.

My speculation is that chest, forearm and mid-phalangeal hair growth is driven by a confluence of both estrogen and DHT, much like benign prostate hyperplasia.

FacelessMan

my DHT is 4x over top range using topical testosterone
I'm thinking tho, that if the 5AR pathway to convert it from test to DHT is jacked up from finasteride or accutane or the like, you won't get much without supplementation...

FacelessMan

Well the delivery date was updated to today. So hopefully I'll try some out later this afternoon...

DankMemes

I'm thinking tho, that if the 5AR pathway to convert it from test to DHT is jacked up from finasteride or accutane or the like, you won't get much without supplementation...

How would someone fix these pathways? Almost all my issues began after I took accutane.

Australian customs are pretty strict, so I'm not sure if I could get DHT here.

haidut

Forum Supporter
How would someone fix these pathways? Almost all my issues began after I took accutane.

Australian customs are pretty strict, so I'm not sure if I could get DHT here.

DHEA, glycine, pregneolone, and progesterone all upregulate 5-AR. DHEA has the benefit of also being preferentially converted into DHT and is capable of bypassing the step through testosterone. Does not get much better than that with OTC supplements.

redlight

Having high Testostoenre and DHT has literally helped every area of my life.. except my hair

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals