Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

DHEA will convert into estrogen also. Long term it raises estrogen. Probably not at the low dosages Ray recommends like 10mg, but at 25mg or 50mg, I think it does.

I take 5mg or so a day.

redlight

Very slight thinning.. Time will tell if it truly causes substantial hair loss.
I am on a higher than normal dosage of testosterone. My doctor told me hair loss is actually not very common with TRT. He told me the guys that start losing their hair after using testosterone started well before every using TRT

FacelessMan

Very slight thinning.. Time will tell if it truly causes substantial hair loss.
I am on a higher than normal dosage of testosterone. My doctor told me hair loss is actually not very common with TRT. He told me the guys that start losing their hair after using testosterone started well before every using TRT

That is a high dose of test. I thought high doses would aromatize into estrogen. Are you taking an antiaromatase? What is your estrogen and/or prolactin levels?

FacelessMan

That is a high dose of test. I thought high doses would aromatize into estrogen. Are you taking an antiaromatase? What is your estrogen and/or prolactin levels?
I figured higher estro and prolactin levels would contribute more to thinning of the hair. That's what Danny Roddy thinks. He did a recent youtube video on this and the hormone profile of females that are also balding...

haidut

Forum Supporter

Nighteyes

For those interested in the (still) legal alternative available in USA. I may be able to sell pure DHT out of our EU office when we open it but it's still not clear if it would be legal. So, 11-keto DHT it is for now.
11-keto DHT (11-keto Androstanolone) - Ketosteroid For Lab/research Use

Wow this sounds awesome about The European office. What products would you be able to sell to the european market as of yet and where would you base the office? Or is it still to early to tell

Ray in an interview talked about taking or wanting to take just a few milligrams a day, if I remember right.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow this sounds awesome about The European office. What products would you be able to sell to the european market as of yet and where would you base the office? Or is it still to early to tell

It would probably be in Eastern Europe in a country with decent postal infrastructure and laws that allow selling steroids. Ireland and UK are also an option but it would a lot more expensive to set up shop there. Slovenia, Slovakia and the Balkan countries are the most likely place for now.
I would like to be able to sell bioidentical steroids and some synthetic ones. Currently interested in DHT, progesterone, and DHEA derivatives. Will see how it goes.

haidut

Forum Supporter
How high do you recommend getting DHT levels?

I would not go by blood levels but simply use physiological doses. Some people with specific conditions and disease due to excess estrogen and prolactin can probably benefit from up to 10mg - 15mg daily. Even higher for people with depression, psychosis, and dementias. I suspect that the benefits will probably flatline above 10mg daily for most people unless they are very sick.

skycop00

It would probably be in Eastern Europe in a country with decent postal infrastructure and laws that allow selling steroids. Ireland and UK are also an option but it would a lot more expensive to set up shop there. Slovenia, Slovakia and the Balkan countries are the most likely place for now.
I would like to be able to sell bioidentical steroids and some synthetic ones. Currently interested in DHT, progesterone, and DHEA derivatives. Will see how it goes.
Slovenia is AMAZING!!! Visited last year! Loved it!

Lightbringer

Would be awesome if you got DHT ! I think Cyprus could be another option as that is where another product originates from.

mirc12354

Would it make.sense to use this in 36 years old who is already using Pansterone/Kuinone/Lapodin combo and seeing spectacular results? I am mainly after lowering cortisol within general antiaging scope and possibly some fat loss/muscle gain?
Slovenia would be great for me. I would save a lot on shipping... since I live there. As far as selling steroids here goes-it is a gray area. Not exactly allowed but not really sanctioned.

FacelessMan

@A.Dosko How are you responding to DHT?
Definitely feel it. Feel a boost in mental clarity, especially this morning. Energy and an alpha feeling. Muscles still feel hard and pumped up from yesterday's workout. The DMSO is nice to rub all over chest, shoulders anf face too because it warms the skin so much.

FacelessMan

Might not use it right before bed again because I didn't sleep great. Felt like getting up and doing something. Also, it has had an effect of an all night woody if you know what I mean. ;) lol

aarfai

Definitely feel it. Feel a boost in mental clarity, especially this morning. Energy and an alpha feeling. Muscles still feel hard and pumped up from yesterday's workout. The DMSO is nice to rub all over chest, shoulders anf face too because it warms the skin so much.

Hahah that's awesome dude. I hope the results continue for you!

If I may ask, how are you measuring out 10 mg DHT? Did you make a solution or simply rub DMSO + DHT over your body?

FacelessMan

Hahah that's awesome dude. I hope the results continue for you!

If I may ask, how are you measuring out 10 mg DHT? Did you make a solution or simply rub DMSO + DHT over your body?

I bought a mg scale to measure the powder. I measure it out on the scale and then pour about 1ml DMSO in a blue glass dropper bottle I bought, then pour the powder in and let it dissolve (only takes a few seconds) then I apply the solution to my chest, shoulders, and face.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals