Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

FacelessMan

Isn't topical dhea supposed to increase dht significantly?
I believe DHEA has to be converted to either testosterone or androstanedione first, then converted via 5AR enzyme into DHT, which if your 5AR enzyme pathway isnt working (due to abuse of 5AR inhibitors, finasteride, accutane, etc) you cant get DHT...

I think this is right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

mirc12354

I believe DHEA has to be converted to either testosterone or androstanedione first, then converted via 5AR enzyme into DHT, which if your 5AR enzyme pathway isnt working (due to abuse of 5AR inhibitors, finasteride, accutane, etc) you cant get DHT...

I think this is right? Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Could you elaborate on the accutane part? Never heard of it.

Sheik

Will this stuff shrink your balls like TRT apparently does?

Will it ramp up your body's production of testosterone in addition to the DHT, or does it just convert the T you already have into DHT?

I would love to just buy some powder and dissolve it DMSO myself, but cant find a good supplier for the powder. Do you have a link to a good supplier of DHT powder?
I have only seen suppliers from China, a little shady if you ask me, but apparently all the steroids used by bodybuilders come from china nowadays.

Last edited:
Will this stuff shrink your balls like TRT apparently does?

Will it ramp up your body's production of testosterone in addition to the DHT, or does it just convert the T you already have into DHT?
It doesn't arromatize like regular test, the danger is an estrogen rebound (ball shrinkage) which can happen if you stop taking it suddenly after consistently taking a moderate to large dose, titrating up and down is wise

Pointless

It doesn't arromatize like regular test, the danger is an estrogen rebound (ball shrinkage) which can happen if you stop taking it suddenly after consistently taking a moderate to large dose, titrating up and down is wise

I thought testicular shrinkage happened from downregulation of pituitary hormones LH and FSH that stimulate the gonads.

Pointless

I thought testicular shrinkage happened from downregulation of pituitary hormones LH and FSH that stimulate the gonads.
Maybe, im no expert, but i think estrogen can cause male shrinkage along with gynecomastia etc. Isn't LH increased by estrogen, stress? And all i know of FSH is that its a pituitary hormone, which makes me think it is estrogenic (in a general sense) as well.

Pointless

Maybe, im no expert, but i think estrogen can cause male shrinkage along with gynecomastia etc. Isn't LH increased by estrogen, stress? And all i know of FSH is that its a pituitary hormone, which makes me think it is estrogenic (in a general sense) as well.

I'm not an expert either, but I agree with all you're saying.

Drareg

I'm seriously considering it. I found a 12% topical DHT in DMSO from a website and emailed Peat about it, he said for me to give him the info, as he might like to try it. HAHA! There is your answer. But he said in like 2-3mg/day doses.

Do you have the email from Peat?

The product in question has other ingredients, he mentions herbs and b vitamins I think, he is waiting for a patent on them so maybe that's why he doesn't say,do you know what they are?

FacelessMan

The product in question has other ingredients, he mentions herbs and b vitamins I think, he is waiting for a patent on them so maybe that's why he doesn't say,do you know what they are?

I do. He said:

"Have you tried DHEA and thyroid? I don’t know how effective its skin absorption is, but 2 mg of DHT is safe orally. Where did you find it? I’d like to try some."

Drareg

I do. He said:

"Have you tried DHEA and thyroid? I don’t know how effective its skin absorption is, but 2 mg of DHT is safe orally. Where did you find it? I’d like to try some."

What about the herbs in it,any idea?

FacelessMan

Also, it doesn't say any other products are in it on the website. But what I will prob do instead, is buy some bulk DHT powder from China, and some DMSO from Amazon, and make my own topical DHT. I might also get some testosterone powder and do a low dose of T for a while...RP said test in 5mg a day is safe.

Drareg

Also, it doesn't say any other products are in it on the website. But what I will prob do instead, is buy some bulk DHT powder from China, and some DMSO from Amazon, and make my own topical DHT. I might also get some testosterone powder and do a low dose of T for a while...RP said test in 5mg a day is safe.

Do sigma Aldrich and the like get DHT from China?

FacelessMan

Do sigma Aldrich and the like get DHT from China?

I don't know, but their stuff is expensive!!!

The website I'm looking at is like $2 per gram of DHT and $2 per gram of test cyp or test e. But you do have to get a minimum of 10g so its like $20 each. Lol

DaveFoster

I'd be curious to know any results as well from anyone who's tried it.

As for shutdown, I've heard both sides.

Quote from cantstopeating:

"I've read, through haidut, that Peat recommends about 1-3mg of DHT a day if you choose to use it."

I'd imagine there would be differing effects based on the dose, as with DHEA, which stimulates androgenic activity in low doses with estrogenic activity in higher doses.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals