Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

James_001

I'd be curious to know any results as well from anyone who's tried it.

As for shutdown, I've heard both sides.

Quote from cantstopeating:

"I've read, through haidut, that Peat recommends about 1-3mg of DHT a day if you choose to use it."

I'd imagine there would be differing effects based on the dose, as with DHEA, which stimulates androgenic activity in low doses with estrogenic activity in higher doses.

I emailed the website and the owner claims that DHT cannot shut you down....

James_001

In the usual replacement doses DHT does shut you down (see below). However, it's possible to get away with it at very low doses like a few mg as advised by Dr. Peat.

Effects of 10 days administration of percutaneous dihydrotestosterone on the pituitary-testicular axis in normal men.

"The results of this study demonstrate that 10-days DHT administration has an inhibitory effect on the hypothalamo-pituitary-testicular axis in normal men."

Thanks, another option for all the guys here would be to run Proviron at 25 mg a day, this shouldn't shut you down. I tried it myself and didn't really notice anything, but might run it again to see.

sladerunner69

I intend to create my own exogenous system of DHT supplementation... I believe a moderate dose of less than 5 grams should not consequence estrogenic feedback, but that is what testing si for after all! Dhea is high doses definitely converts to etrogen and pregnenelone converts to strongly to progesterone, antagonizing DHT for me..

FacelessMan

I bit the bullet. I bought some stanolone (pure dht) bulk powder from a source located in China. Supposed to be 99% purity. Going to buy some odorless DMSO from amazon and mix up a topical batch. Pretty excited. Should have it in a week or 2.

FacelessMan

I intend to create my own exogenous system of DHT supplementation... I believe a moderate dose of less than 5 grams should not consequence estrogenic feedback, but that is what testing si for after all! Dhea is high doses definitely converts to etrogen and pregnenelone converts to strongly to progesterone, antagonizing DHT for me..

DHT is antiaromatase. It can't be converted into estrogen. that's one of the great things about it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
High-quality androgenic DHT supplement? Sounds like a taste for IdeaLabs AKA @haidut

Since DHT is illegal in USA, I am working on getting a DHT derivative that has the same effects but is currently unregulated. It should be available in a month, together with the lisuride, and other cool chemicals.

OP
D

dookie

Since DHT is illegal in USA, I am working on getting a DHT derivative that has the same effects but is currently unregulated. It should be available in a month, together with the lisuride, and other cool chemicals.

What if people got a prescription from their doctor, sent you this prescription, and you attached it to the package when you send the product. Wouldn't this make it legal?

Also isn't lisuride prescription-only too?

Ian Lenny

@dookie - that would be a great idea, though I believe in the U.S. and U.K. you need to be running a Pharmacy in order to legally do something with RXs. In this case it probably would be easier for someone trying to run a profitable business to either use a legal derivative as Haidut mentioned, or to partner with a licensed pharmacy. If you are looking to get actual DHT quickly I believe the offerings in online pharmacies are the quickest ways to get it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
What if people got a prescription from their doctor, sent you this prescription, and you attached it to the package when you send the product. Wouldn't this make it legal?

Also isn't lisuride prescription-only too?

Lisuride is not a drug in the USA. And even if it was, there is difference between seling prescription substance like T3 from BlueSky Peptides and selling controlled substance like "androgenic anabolic steroid". The first one can potentially get you a fine, while the second one will almost certainly put you in jail AND get you a hefty fine. DHT is a Schedule III substance, just a notch below from LSD on FDA's radar.

Lightbringer

I'm seriously considering it. I found a 12% topical DHT in DMSO from a website and emailed Peat about it, he said for me to give him the info, as he might like to try it. HAHA! There is your answer. But he said in like 2-3mg/day doses.
Is 12% really needed ? Andractim is available at 2.5 %.

Lightbringer

Lisuride sounds great ! DHT derivatives can be shady at times , I'm sure you'll have a ton of references for the derivative you choose. Just an FYI, that Peat was opposed to one of the derivatives (Mesterolone):
Ray Peat Email Advice Depository
I never asked why so not sure why he felt that way.

tankasnowgod

Haidut, you are the man! You keep on releasing cool things that I want to try, like both of the above! Although I am also exercising some restraint, so that I can try to figure out what effects your supplements have for me. They've all been positive so far.

Although it is too bad that, legally, you can't make a pansterone-like product with testosterone and/or DHT. I think the physiological dose in DMSO for topical application, combined with pregnenolone, would make for a cheaper, safer, and more effective product than many of the current TRT products. Heck, a true pan-androgen product (with Pregneneolone, DHEA, Testosterone and DHT) might be the best of all.

Lastly, I hope you do some more podcasts with Danny soon! I love listening to you guys, you always have great ideas that I'd like to dig into more, or experiment with myself. Plus, they've become my soundtrack on liver night, haha.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lisuride sounds great ! DHT derivatives can be shady at times , I'm sure you'll have a ton of references for the derivative you choose. Just an FYI, that Peat was opposed to one of the derivatives (Mesterolone):
Ray Peat Email Advice Depository
I never asked why so not sure why he felt that way.

It would be an actual DHT-type natural steroid. Let's just say it would be a type of "keto-DHT", so nothing toxic or something Peat has spoken against of.