Oregano Oil, Carvacrol, And The Hormones

smith

I made an all-purpose antipathogen mixture from the following essential oils carried in MCT: clove, oregano, cinnamon, thyme, tea tree, and eucalyptus. From the studies I've read, those oils should overcome the whole bacterial, viral, and fungal pathogen spectrum studied. There were a few others I could have included to further boost the effectiveness, like yarrow and lemongrass.
Morgellon's as well? I wonder.

Xemnoraq

Candida albicans can synthesize linoleic acid; it can also produce prostaglandin E₂, which acts as a growth factor and stimulates the yeast ⟶ hyphal transformation. Candida albicans can also of course use exogenous arachidonate to create prostaglandin E₂; and conversely, the host can respond to exogenous prostaglandins produced by C. albicans. This is actually its primary cloaking mechanism: Prostaglandin E₂ powerfully induces a TH1 ⟶ TH2 immune shift in the body, lowering interleukin-12 and raising interleukin-10. These two cytokines induce the differential differentiation of CD4⁺ cells, they oppose eachother, and are thus primary determinants of the TH1∶TH2 balance. The reduction of TH1 cells necessarily reduces the characteristic cytokines produced: interferon-γ and tumor necrosis factor α are both needed to induce nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) in neutrophils, macrophages, and killer T cells. Nitric oxide, superoxide, and peroxynitrite are the three small molecules produced de novo explicity for destroying pathogens; the destruction of mycoplasma, fungi, and certain parasites is impossible in a TH1-deficient state. Thus, the prostaglandin E₂ produced and excreted by C. albicans serves to promote its own survival. Bacteria do not have cyclooxygenase and thus cannot produce prostaglandin E₂; only yeast, fungi, algae, and mammals have this enzyme. No other eicosanoid will induce the yeast ⟶ hyphal transformation to the same extent, and leukotriene B₄ comes in at a distant second with about ¹⁄₂ the activity. Aspirin actually inhibits yeast cyclooxygenase just the same, making this drug actually an effective and legitimate antifungal agent.

Hi Travis, ive reviewed over this quote of yours and i just wanted to know where you found out candida an maybe other microbes can synthesize their own PUFA, the reason i want to look into this is because im curious, if that is in fact true my question would be would that make PUFA depletion somewhat pointless if you still have a gut infection? Because even if you dont consume any PUFA in the diet would something like candida or an infection synthesize enough linoleic acid to make a difference on the organism it inhabits? And does the PUFA they synthesize contribute to PUFA stores in the body or would it be miniscule? Or is it produced in the sense just to microbes or does the PUFA even reach the host? I feel like it would be good to clarify some of the confusion around that because i believe i may have a fungal gut infection and have reduced my PUFA intake to nearly nothing but it would be good to know these things thanks

Frankdee20

How does anyone know they have an active Candida issue except for oral thrush ? Has anyone done stool cultures ? Severely immune compromised people get overgrowth of fungal infections. Who says they have this without really knowing ?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals