Who Got Benefits From Thiamine? I Have A Question

success23

Hello.

Today i found this study: https://www.researchgate.net/public...ne_metabolism_in_sheep_fed_a_high_sulfur_diet

What the study says is that we need to stack Cu + thiamine for it to have an effect( or atleast it had effect in the sheep)

I have sleep apnea and it is know to be a sign of low carbon dioxide in the body. I tried thiamine a couple of times but did not had any positive effects( nor negative).

I always tried my thiamine with sugar on empty stomach so maybe this is where i am doing it wrong? Also i do not eat a lot of copper because i hate liver and sea food is expensive ..

So my question is .. Anyone noticed positive effect from thiamine when consumed on empty stomach? Or you got the benefits when you eat it with your liver/sea food?

Thanks

Curiousman

I feel sleepy when I use thiamine with too much sugar.
Maybe his lack of results it's because you have little Manganese.

BigBrain

i take it 100 mg with coffe its real good brain enhancer it increase focus. Im really focused if i take thiamin and i can concentrate better and want get things done

Prosper

I have sleep apnea and it is know to be a sign of low carbon dioxide in the body. I tried thiamine a couple of times but did not had any positive effects( nor negative).
In most cases sleep apnea is a mechanical issue of narrowed airways caused by recessed/undeveloped facial structure. It's unlikely that a supplement will free you of it. What can help you is palatal expansion, since a widening palate will rotate away from the airway.

In most cases sleep apnea is a mechanical issue of narrowed airways caused by recessed/undeveloped facial structure. It's unlikely that a supplement will free you of it. What can help you is palatal expansion, since a widening palate will rotate away from the airway.

I think this theory is nonsense. Higher Co2 resolves apnea quite reliably.

Lucenzo01

Do you mind if you tell me more ? Why it was awful and what did you noticed when you tried the transdermal?

More energy and focus topically, feeling weird and spaced out orally. I think that sulfur containing supplements can feed. bacteria. I got the same reaction with biotin.

alywest

Thiamin hcl with no added ingredients makes all the difference, as well as taking it in smaller doses throughout the day. I take it orally mixed in juice and it tastes fine and has helped me dramatically at a total of 1,500 mg/day. Has completely resolved sleep apnea symptoms that would occur in the AM resulting in painful headaches.

Prosper

It's not a theory, it's the reality. Do you expect it to be smooth sailing when your mid-face is set 1-2cm farther back than that of the average individual with healthy structure? When your palate is small, your tongue will have nowhere to go. It will inevitably obstruct your breathing, especially when sleeping on your back. I doubt you even understand what you are disagreeing with, otherwise you would agree with me. Such is the power of my intellectual charisma.

OP
S

success23

I think one of you is talking about obstructive sleep apnea and the other is talking about the central sleep apnea.
I believe i have the central apnea because i gasp for air even during the day.

OP
S

success23

Thiamin hcl with no added ingredients makes all the difference, as well as taking it in smaller doses throughout the day. I take it orally mixed in juice and it tastes fine and has helped me dramatically at a total of 1,500 mg/day. Has completely resolved sleep apnea symptoms that would occur in the AM resulting in painful headaches.

Any perticular kind of juice?
I wonder if the fillers make the differance... silicates are know to inhibit thiamine and most supplements contain silicon dioxide

Curiousman

i take it 100 mg with coffe its real good brain enhancer it increase focus. Im really focused if i take thiamin and i can concentrate better and want get things done
It's true.

Curiousman

I felt an increase of weight taking between 500mg to 1000mg day

SolRosenberg

It makes perfect sense to me that apnea is caused by mechanical issue and narrowed airways — IIRC learning to play the didgeridoo was shown in a study to improve sleep apnea.

alywest

It makes perfect sense to me that apnea is caused by mechanical issue and narrowed airways — IIRC learning to play the didgeridoo was shown in a study to improve sleep apnea.
There are different types of sleep apnea. Sometimes they remove the tonsils to help improve it. My sleep apnea improved with raised CO2 levels, so it just depends. I also have been working on thyroid. At 1,500 mg thiamin is a carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, similar to acetazolamide.

Any perticular kind of juice?
I wonder if the fillers make the differance... silicates are know to inhibit thiamine and most supplements contain silicon dioxide
Just orange juice. I think one of the most important things that I've realized since discovering Peat is how dangerous the little fillers and additives in food and supplements can actually be. The devil's in the details as they say.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals