Which IdeaLabs Products Have Boosted Androgens Best In Your Experience?

Gone Peating

I did some bloodwork.

Both my testosterone and my progesterone were low. Every other health indicator was pretty much fine.

I've already been convinced to supplement pregnenelone. I'm a little nervous to supplement progesterone.

Anyone had any success with Gonadin or any of the other Haidut supps, or any kinds of supplements?

OP
G

Gone Peating

I'm definitely gonna try
tribulis terrestris
Pansterone/Kuinone applied to ballsack

will post results in a few weeks

anyone have some success stories worth sharing?

TeaRex14

I like TocoVit the best. Easily the best vitamin E product out there, for me it has the same effect as many thyroid products have. Vitamin E has also been shown to lower prolactin and estrogen, which will naturally have a pro androgen effect. Energin, Cypro, Tyromix, and StressNon are good choices as well.

Frankdee20

I like TocoVit the best. Easily the best vitamin E product out there, for me it has the same effect as many thyroid products have. Vitamin E has also been shown to lower prolactin and estrogen, which will naturally have a pro androgen effect. Energin, Cypro, Tyromix, and StressNon are good choices as well.

Vitamin E has been linked to lower Testosterone. I believe excessive intake, and I wonder by which mechanism. Not sure what’s excessive. Haidut mentioned it in one of these threads.

TeaRex14

Vitamin E has been linked to lower Testosterone. I believe excessive intake, and I wonder by which mechanism. Not sure what’s excessive. Haidut mentioned it in one of these threads.
I'd be curious to know. I'm pretty sure I'm not in the excessive range however. I only take 10 drops (around 375 IU) plus I think I remember reading vitamin E is only like 35% adsorbed transdermally.

Frankdee20

No doubt, thanks. Some websites like Peak Testosterone reported too much E can lower T. Although they did not specify if it was just Alpha or Mixed. I think blood thinning agents in general over the long term probably lower it via Testosterone interaction with blood clotting proteins. There is even mixed citations online regarding Aspirin and lowered T, but other studies showed increased T. Who the hell knows anyway with certain things, I am getting blood levels checked in about a week. That is the only true way.

baccheion

No doubt, thanks. Some websites like Peak Testosterone reported too much E can lower T. Although they did not specify if it was just Alpha or Mixed. I think blood thinning agents in general over the long term probably lower it via Testosterone interaction with blood clotting proteins. There is even mixed citations online regarding Aspirin and lowered T, but other studies showed increased T. Who the hell knows anyway with certain things, I am getting blood levels checked in about a week. That is the only true way.
Are you going to do a before/after with the stated amount of vitamin E?

Frankdee20

Are you going to do a before/after with the stated amount of vitamin E?

I take 1 Unique E capsule about 3 times a week, even if I did a before and after, I would not really know if the E lowered or raised it. I just want to hopefully be above 500 Testosterone and take it from there. Maybe apply Iodine on my Yam Bags. Pansterone also.

OP
G

Gone Peating

1 drop of pansterone and 1 drop of stressnon on each testicle before bed has been working well for me

then one day i took 8 drops of gonadin and got a boner about 5 minutes after

i took about a half of a gram of pine pollen extract and that made a big difference my libido was raging that day. i'm not sure if it was a T boost or an E boost tho

@haidut what are your thoughts/experiences with pine pollen?

golder

1 drop of pansterone and 1 drop of stressnon on each testicle before bed has been working well for me

then one day i took 8 drops of gonadin and got a boner about 5 minutes after

i took about a half of a gram of pine pollen extract and that made a big difference my libido was raging that day. i'm not sure if it was a T boost or an E boost tho

@haidut what are your thoughts/experiences with pine pollen?

Gonadin topical or oral? If topical, where did you apply it?

Tbone107

I may be able to add to this in a few weeks, but im a bit on the mend so it would be hard to point at just one thing

What do you think might be helping you? You’re a very knowledgeable poster so I’d be curious to know what you are trying

Luckytype

What do you think might be helping you? You’re a very knowledgeable poster so I’d be curious to know what you are trying
Are you asking about the big picture?

Luckytype

No, just what you were referring to when you were saying you might be able to contribute in a couple weeks. I figured you were in the middle of trying something.
Oh no not specifically. For me, right off the bat I knew it was a longer project to get healthier. By a couple weeks I meant it was my next larger lab draw(since august or so)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals