Optimal Idealab Stacks - Discussion

johnsmith

Have you tried the nutritious foods and coffee approach?

Yea I do it all. But I'm a post-fin guy (5 years ago). Now I'm a TBI guy too, so life is hell.

But good call, I do tend to eat a smallish breakfast (2 egg yokes, with a large spoon of cottage cheese and a coffee with gelatin, honey and cream in the morning), and then I eat lunch late or skip it. I've been forgetting salt during the day lately too.

Last edited:

raypeatclips

Yea I do it all. But I'm a post-fin guy (5 years ago). Now I'm a TBI guy too, so life is hell.

But good call, I do tend to eat a smallish breakfast (2 egg yokes, with a large spoon of cottage cheese and a coffee with gelatin, honey and cream in the morning), and then I eat lunch late or skip it. I've been forgetting salt during the day lately too.

That is a very small breakfast, I wouldn't feel ready to take on the day eating so little. Sorry to hear about your experiences, finasteride is horrible drug. I have neither of those things, so perhaps what works for me will not be enough for you to recover. I hope you find some improvements soon.

Giocondi

I feel like this thread can be extremely useful for a lot of different folks. In addition to the stack being taken, I think some context on each individual's current health as well as what they aim to achieve through their supplement stack would further increase the usefulness!

Antonello

Right now I'm taking Energin 20 drops morning and night, EstroBan 6 drops morning and night, Pansterone 1 drop at night. Energin gives me the B vitamins I need. I need much larger doses of riboflavin and biotin, but hopefully that will not be permanent. The EstroBan is really key for lowering estrogen.

When I first starting reading about Ray Peat, I was thinking, "This is such a joke. This diet is so restrictive (that was my first impression). I don't want to take thyroid hormone. These people think that some vitamins are gonna lower estrogen. I've never even heard of such a thing." Boy, was I wrong, because this stuff is crazy powerful. I take it twice a day to keep my serum levels up, and it's been great for my libido (raises it) and mucus production (lowers it).

I also take biotin 40 mg, riboflavin 200 mg, flowers of sulfur 1/16 tsp, T3/T4 10 mcg and 120 mcg, topical MgCl.

Oxidal was serotonergic for me (I'm sensitive to serotonin. I have serotonin-related IBD)

Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well without giving me the dry mouth that Cyproheptadine gives me. BTW, this stuff is great. Great libido, motivation, focus, happiness, energy, warmth, relaxed, resistance to stress. Great, great stuff.

MitoLipin I have no immediate need for, but it's helped with acne in the past when that was a bigger issue. I'm trying to cut down on supplements to things that immediately benefit me. I also have TocoVit and Kuinone and don't use them often because I don't feel they're immediately necessary.

TyroMax I'm a bit wary of because I saw people crashing their thyroids with it. It was lowering my temps, which may have been lowering of stress hormones, but I think my stress hormones are already pretty low. I'd rather use straight thyroid hormone unless I have to.

I use Lapodin occasionally, but it lowers my cortisol too much. I still rely on cortisol for anti-inflammatory benefits, but once my temps are up, I'm going to start cycling it.
"Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well"...What is the secret ingredient of happiness? :)

Pointless

"Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well"...What is the secret ingredient of happiness? :)

I don't remember what I was referring to, TBH.

Wallrus

Is the general consensus that it is unsafe to stack any androgenic test chemicals?

Sanjutsi

For me my stack right now is:
- 2 drops pantsterone (i think i have low cortisol, this helps but going too high causes hairloss)
- 1 drop corti-non (progesterone for protecting the hair from the pantsterone drops and general mood).
- 1 drop oxidal (too much makes me a bit depressed)
- 1 drop energin (i'm sensitive to activated B's for some reason, I think it's related to my methylation)
- 1 drop cypro (too much and I get dry mouth)
- 1 drop gonadin (too much and I get dry mouth)
- 1 drop defibron
- 1 drop diamant (too much and I get dry mouth)
- 2/3 sprays solban on the hairline/eyebrows (too much and I get dry mouth)

On top of that I take
- Nettle (protect against hairloss, against candida)
- Cordyceps (immune system, energy, weight loss)
- Low dose lion's mane (memory support)
- Biotin (hair and to get a bit more greasy skin)
- Otoba bark (against lyme)
- Wild cherry bark (against lyme)
- Occasional cat's claw or paw d'arco (against lyme)
- Boswellia (mood and inflammation)
- Magnesium Threonate (we all know what magnesium does, this form is really good for the brain apparantly)
- MitoSynergy Copper attached to niacin (recently introduced this, helps alot for my inflammation / brainfog)
- Low dose Zinc (can't handle too high, oysters are a bit expensive for me at the moment and don't want to risk getting sick from bad oysters)
- Activated charcoal in the morning (2x)
- Amino Pro (better form of protein without the waste products and lowers serotonin)
- Crushed egg shell (calcium)

My diet is full ray peat with some added leafy lettuce and a bit less milk / more rice and butter with added avoidance of high sulfate, high oxalate and high histamine. On the weekends I eat whatever the f I want. :):

Took me many years to find out a combination of supplements and diet that works for me. I think it's been 7 years of being sick and puzzling but I finally have a stack that works with my weird genetics and I feel pretty good plus these low doses of supplements make it not too expensive.

PS I'm so happy to found these forums and so happy with Haidut's products. Bless you all!

Cass

Anyone have a idea lab stack for weight loss?
I’m 42, most def undiagnosed hypothyroid
40 pounds over weight
Currently eating ray peat.. just fruits and roots
Insulin resistant...
Any suggestions???

Waynish

Anyone have a idea lab stack for weight loss?
I’m 42, most def undiagnosed hypothyroid
40 pounds over weight
Currently eating ray peat.. just fruits and roots
Insulin resistant...
Any suggestions???

If I was overweight I wouldn't eat fruits alone. It's a good dessert though. RP has no universal weight loss diet. You reduce stress and increase energy and cure your sickness. Then the weight should go away.

peakhealth

I think a combination of Lapodin and Pansteron would be most suitable for weight loss. Lapodin apparently causes immediate drop in cortisol and shrinking of belly tissue, which is mostly water to begin with. But the systemic lowering of cortisol has led China to consider approving emodin for diabetes type II and obesity.
Hi haidut!
I just watched your interview with Joe Mercola — it was incredible!
Do you still believe Lapodin & Pansterone to be the best stack for weight loss (in this case for a male), or do you think adding Oxidal would be even better? Or substituting Lapodin with Oxidal (i.e., do you think they would work synergistically and enhance one other, or do you think one would be better than the other)? Would love to hear your thoughts.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals