Which IdeaLabs Products Have Boosted Androgens Best In Your Experience?

Tbone107

Oh no not specifically. For me, right off the bat I knew it was a longer project to get healthier. By a couple weeks I meant it was my next larger lab draw(since august or so)

Gotcha, makes sense. If you have any tips myself and I think the board would appreciate it. From what I’ve read and messaged you before you came from hardcore workout background and low carb, and coming from that myself I like to hear what’s working for those a little further along than myself.

bluefish

Gonadin oral

Gonadin is better taken orally? (I’ve been applying to my forearm)

I was stacking w pansterone ... and after more thorough reading on gonadin, I realized pansterone doesn’t work well with gonadin so I stopped using pansterone. I’m wondering what gonadin works well with if I were to stack it with something else ...

OP
G

Gone Peating

Gonadin is better taken orally? (I’ve been applying to my forearm)

I was stacking w pansterone ... and after more thorough reading on gonadin, I realized pansterone doesn’t work well with gonadin so I stopped using pansterone. I’m wondering what gonadin works well with if I were to stack it with something else ...

I've read about some people taking a few drops of diamant with a dose of gonadin orally and having great results I'm gonna try tomorrow

haidut

Forum Supporter
1 drop of pansterone and 1 drop of stressnon on each testicle before bed has been working well for me

then one day i took 8 drops of gonadin and got a boner about 5 minutes after

i took about a half of a gram of pine pollen extract and that made a big difference my libido was raging that day. i'm not sure if it was a T boost or an E boost tho

@haidut what are your thoughts/experiences with pine pollen?

I think the primary ingredient in the pollen is androsterone. So, the same can probably be achieved with a few milligrams androsterone. If you end up comparing both please share what the difference in effects was.

bluefish

I think the primary ingredient in the pollen is androsterone. So, the same can probably be achieved with a few milligrams androsterone. If you end up comparing both please share what the difference in effects was.
Where does one buy androsterone?
After reading this I’ve been googling and only have come up w a few goofy pheromone spray websites...

bluefish

Sorry... miss that in the idealabs...

Better question:
Does androsterone work well with gonadin?

Jsaute21

Agreed. Also - many people have a pollen allergy. If micro dosing, probably not an issue but something to be aware of.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sorry... miss that in the idealabs...

Better question:
Does androsterone work well with gonadin?

Most people pair Gonadin with Pansterone, or androsterone with Pansterone. Not sure how well androsterone with Gonadin work but I don't see a reason not to try it.

Kyle Bigman

I also would like to increase progesterone/testosterone. But for me, pregnegnelone makes me extremely anxious --even a tiny amount-- i have no idea why. Also, the only thing that increases my androgen levels I'd say is weightlifting, but the effect might only last several hours.

Hanzo

i am about to start corrinon with androsterone at night. i have tyronene aswell and not sure how to stack these together though. i have been taling tyromax daily so i have been thinking of:

cortinon and pansterone at day and androsterone at night. with 5 drops or 7 throughtout the day of tyronene and 1 drop of tyromax before bed.

thought?

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
Most people pair Gonadin with Pansterone, or androsterone with Pansterone. Not sure how well androsterone with Gonadin work but I don't see a reason not to try it.
Does Gonadin trigger the body to make more androsterone?
I read here that Gonadin is meant "stimulate the gonads to produce T/DHT and possibly progesterone."
Will androsterone be made from one of those?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals