Whats Everyones Thoughts On Covid 19 All These Months Later?

tankasnowgod

I gently tried to assuage her but she came back with the Spanish Flu as hard evidence.

Not sure that the Spanish Flu is hard evidence of anything except for the fact that extended war can take a real toll on people's immune systems-

Was World War I The "Real" Cause Of The Spanish Flu Pandemic?

People might have a far different view of that Pandemic if it had been labeled "Soldier's Pneumonia" or "World War Sickness" instead.

Giraffe

Also, long term effects? Like does having Covid 19 potentially leave you with something long term?
Prof. Succharit Bhakdi has been asked his opinion about long term effects. This was his answer:

"This talk about long term effects is fear mongering. A few months are not long enough to say anything about long term effects. Thus there is no diagnosis of long term effects. Many bacteria can make you feel tired, exhausted, depressed for several months. The bacterium mycoplasma pneumoniae, Epstein-Barr virus, influenza virus: they all can do this. [...] Prof. Püschel - who has carried out more post mortem examinations than anyone else in the world - stated just a few weeks ago that he has found no indications that SARS-CoV-2 is doing anything in remote organs."

Mansmann vs. Bhakdi: Corona schon vorbei? | DW Nachrichten

@haidut:

This discussion between two scientists about the usefulness of the corona measures surprisingly took place on "German wave" a public international broadcaster. The poor guy who was there to represent the official line clearly did not feel comfortable. All he could say about face masks is that it shows "respect" to wear them. He mentioned that the head of the Bavarian health authorities had been fired because he was following a scientific approach which did not go well with the political will of the minister president of Bavaria. And regarding a possible new wave he cited the German chancellor Angela Merkel ("she explained us the exponential growth"). Given that he is mathematician and head of the Institute for Epidemiology at his university in Munich this is a strange wording.

Runenight201

I got covid. Well as far as I can reasonably suspect, unless I were to go full tin hat and claim that the medical tests were falsified. It’s wasn’t a pleasant time and I felt very fatigued and miserable. I wasn’t able to do much of anything and I’m very fortunate to have had a family support system who could provide me with nourishment and care while I was ill. In 5 days the symptoms lightened up significantly and I was able to ease into normal activity over the next couple days. My parents took roughly 10 days to become symptom free.

I didn’t live in fear before and I don’t now either. I always saw it as a cold or flu. I don’t want a cold or flu, I’d appreciate if those who have them stay away from me, and I believe we should all follow basic hygiene and sanitation in our communal spaces. However, it isn’t worth severely disrupting our lives and placing so many restrictions on how we interact with each other. Who knows when the handshake, if ever, will be fine again....

I wonder if America is perhaps a dirty country, in the sense that we aren’t really that hygenic, and that’s what lead to such a high infection rate in this country. Lockdowns surely work in their utmost ideal implementation, but I can’t see how in actuality (partial lockdown where the people take precautions but still interact with each other in some limited capacity) they could account for the disparities in infection rate from country to country. Perhaps there is some geological component, mixed in with social and genetic factors, which lead to the disparate infection rate.

Covid drove further the friction and conflict between the American people. The reaction to race relations is driving it even further. We Americans desperately need unity, but it’s becoming more precarious each and every issue. I hope to encounter a leader who can save us from our foolishness and guide us into the bastion of human civilization while reviving our sickly world into a flourishing of beautiful life.

I got covid. Well as far as I can reasonably suspect, unless I were to go full tin hat and claim that the medical tests were falsified. It’s wasn’t a pleasant time and I felt very fatigued and miserable. I hope to encounter a leader who can save us from our foolishness and guide us into the bastion of human civilization while reviving our sickly world into a flourishing of beautiful life.
@Runenight201
Glad you are better, tbh I have missed your musings :D

If Trump really has contracted Covid, and become ill because of it I think that when you have 'a brush' with Death it can change the psyche like nothing else. I (hope) that D. Trump can be less combative after and give his office the respect it deserves, here's hoping.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
There's always the possibility that Trump "had" to have Covid now, as there are increasing numbers of people who realize this is not the end of humanity and the government response has been over-the-top repressive and destructive, and more are starting to question the narrative. Once the narrative is questioned, it is harder to make people comply.

BTW I had a bonafide coronavirus in 2019 (PCR that tested for 4 strains of CV, RSV, influenza, etc - NOT the yes/no test they are using now). It was a very nasty URI that lasted almost 2 weeks.

All these months later, the situation is faker and gayer than ever before.

The fact that the arguments of highest level rational credentialed professionals from Germany alone who have called out the greatest hoax of this century for what it is was not enough to trigger alarm bells in parliaments and public scientific discussions the world over beggars belief.

Buy a copy of this book as a birthday present for yourself and everyone you know who can read:
https://www.amazon.com/Corona-False-Alarm-Facts-Figures/dp/1645020576.
And if you can buy it from a platform other than the toxic monopoly Amazon-- for example a small business in your area which is struggling now more than ever-- even better.

Goat-e

Dr. Reiner Fullmich - the lawyer who beat VW in the emissions scandal, and Deutsche Bank - class action lawsuit for covid-19 'Crime against humanity'

This is the most hopeful thing I've seen for months.

tankasnowgod

I got covid. Well as far as I can reasonably suspect, unless I were to go full tin hat and claim that the medical tests were falsified.

You don't have to wear a "tin hat" to question the results of any of the COVID tests. You could just be someone who reads the disclaimers the manufacturers put on the tests. For example-

Covid-19 Test Disclaimer

If you are coming in for a rapid Antibody Test to detect Coronavirus infection, also known as Covid 19 or SARS-Cov-2, please read the following statement.

The Standard Q COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is being marketed in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) recent guidance, titled “Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the Public Health Emergency,” which was issued on March 16, 2020. FDA issued this guidance to help accelerate the availability of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnostic tests developed by laboratories and commercial manufacturers during the public health emergency.

• This test has not been reviewed by the FDA;

Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals. Negative test results should be viewed cautiously, especially for individuals in higher-risk groups like healthcare workers.

• Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status;

Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E, or past or present infection with SARS virus (no. 6). Your healthcare provider will work with you to determine how best to care for you based on the test results along with medical history, and your symptoms.

• Not for screening of donated blood.

So, a negative test doesn't mean you don't have COVID, and a positive test doesn't mean that do you have it. Brilliant. So, essentially the test tells you nothing. Sounds like a great waste of $149 to me.

I wonder if America is perhaps a dirty country, in the sense that we aren’t really that hygenic, and that’s what lead to such a high infection rate in this country. Lockdowns surely work in their utmost ideal implementation, but I can’t see how in actuality (partial lockdown where the people take precautions but still interact with each other in some limited capacity) they could account for the disparities in infection rate from country to country. Perhaps there is some geological component, mixed in with social and genetic factors, which lead to the disparate infection rate.

Well, maybe, but the so called "infection rate" is nothing more than reported positive tests, which even the test manufacturers claim is meaningless. There were more tests conducted in a single week in July than there were Flu tests in the US for all of 2017,18, and 19.

I don't know why you suspect that Lockdowns would work in their "most ideal implementation." Are you basing this off the stellar health of prison inmates that are put into solitary confinement? I don't know what you mean by that, but I assume you mean that everyone is put under house arrest for some amount of time. This would mean no water, no food, no power, no entertainment, no emergency services, no medical treatment, no gas in your car...... nothing. All it could possibly do is stop the spread of a true "new germ," not simply a "newly DISCOVERED germ." No one has proven that COVID didn't exist prior to it's discovery (if that was even properly done), and the sewage tests that detect it as far back as March 2019 would suggest it's been around a while.

Last edited:

schultz

Watch Biden get elected and institute a national mask mandate on day one. Then they'll quietly drop the cycle threshold to 33 with no media coverage. Biden saves the world. Masker anti-science freaks are "proven right" and emboldened, bragging endlessly. I dropkick people in the face for being so gullible. One foot to the lips. Other foot to the lips.

I could see something like this happening.

If social isolation works then how come it selectively worked for flu infections but not for COVID-19?

Haha, pretty funny. I am not sure people are able to think critically like that.

People might have a far different view of that Pandemic if it had been labeled "Soldier's Pneumonia" or "World War Sickness" instead.

Yes. People seem to forget about the Great War. Think about those trenches the soldiers were living in, and the immense stress and all that and you can imagine how shot your immune system would be. Stress would have also afflicted people not fighting in the war. When your loved ones are dying in war and the war has been going on for years you tend to be stressed, which can lower the your immunity. Also that level of people moving transcontinentally was unheard of until then, so just a large transfer of "germs" from one group not people's to others is a factor. Men living in "camps". There was also a large famine in India. Dozens of things happened all at once.

Prof. Succharit Bhakdi has been asked his opinion about long term effects. This was his answer:

Sensible answer. It is odd that people are talking about long-term damage. Long-term? It's just been a few months. 5 years is a different story.

From reading papers on influenza, it appears it can lower your intestinal permeability post infection which increases translocation of endotoxin into the body. I suspect this could be one cause of lingering symptoms. Lung damage caused by intubation/oxygen could be something else. People don't want to believe the treatment actually damaged them.

LUH 3417

People literally see the new normal as a challenge to improve their meditation practice.

People couldn’t go to pubs or cafes in the Middle Ages either, when the peasant revolutions were being subdued by the Protestant and catholic land owners. It’s the Middle Ages all over again with major shifts in landownership and resources.

Attachments

• 62937498-77DE-401F-B149-92D6F2FDD5D5.jpeg
    62937498-77DE-401F-B149-92D6F2FDD5D5.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 44585255-D4E6-454D-AA6D-EC4B02133699.jpeg
    44585255-D4E6-454D-AA6D-EC4B02133699.jpeg
    506.9 KB · Views: 25

Runenight201

@Runenight201
Glad you are better, tbh I have missed your musings :D

If Trump really has contracted Covid, and become ill because of it I think that when you have 'a brush' with Death it can change the psyche like nothing else. I (hope) that D. Trump can be less combative after and give his office the respect it deserves, here's hoping.

Thank you :) I miss them too but I haven’t felt the impetus to muse again. I do hope it comes back one of these days.

You don't have to wear a "tin hat" to question the results of any of the COVID tests. You could just be someone who reads the disclaimers the manufacturers put on the tests. For example-

Covid-19 Test Disclaimer

If you are coming in for a rapid Antibody Test to detect Coronavirus infection, also known as Covid 19 or SARS-Cov-2, please read the following statement.

The Standard Q COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test is being marketed in accordance with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA’s) recent guidance, titled “Policy for Diagnostic Tests for Coronavirus Disease-2019 during the Public Health Emergency,” which was issued on March 16, 2020. FDA issued this guidance to help accelerate the availability of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnostic tests developed by laboratories and commercial manufacturers during the public health emergency.

• This test has not been reviewed by the FDA;

Negative results do not rule out SARS-CoV-2 infection, particularly in those who have been in contact with the virus. Follow-up testing with a molecular diagnostic should be considered to rule out infection in these individuals. Negative test results should be viewed cautiously, especially for individuals in higher-risk groups like healthcare workers.

• Results from antibody testing should not be used as the sole basis to diagnose or exclude SARS-CoV-2 infection or to inform infection status;

Positive results may be due to past or present infection with non-SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus strains, such as coronavirus HKU1, NL63, OC43, or 229E, or past or present infection with SARS virus (no. 6). Your healthcare provider will work with you to determine how best to care for you based on the test results along with medical history, and your symptoms.

• Not for screening of donated blood.

So, a negative test doesn't mean you don't have COVID, and a positive test doesn't mean that do you have it. Brilliant. So, essentially the test tells you nothing. Sounds like a great waste of $149 to me.

Well, maybe, but the so called "infection rate" is nothing more than reported positive tests, which even the test manufacturers claim is meaningless. There were more tests conducted in a single week in July than there were Flu tests in the US for all of 2017,18, and 19.

I don't know why you suspect that Lockdowns would work in their "most ideal implementation." Are you basing this off the stellar health of prison inmates that are put into solitary confinement? I don't know what you mean by that, but I assume you mean that everyone is put under house arrest for some amount of time. This would mean no water, no food, no power, no entertainment, no emergency services, no medical treatment, no gas in your car...... nothing. All it could possibly do is stop the spread of a true "new germ," not simply a "newly DISCOVERED germ." No one has proven that COVID didn't exist prior to it's discovery (if that was even properly done), and the sewage tests that detect it as far back as March 2019 would suggest it's been around a while.

I could imagine some futuristic scenario where robots carry out the essential services while humans stay prisoner inside their homes.

It’s unrealistic though, which is why I made the statement about partial lockdowns being what ever gets actually experienced.

tankasnowgod

I could imagine some futuristic scenario where robots carry out the essential services while humans stay prisoner inside their homes.

It’s unrealistic though, which is why I made the statement about partial lockdowns being what ever gets actually experienced.

But even in that scenario, it would only work with a certified, brand new germ. "Newly discovered germ" doesn't get you there, it might have existed several months/years before being discovered. You have a whole host of microorganisms, potentially trillions upon trillions, in and on your body, and all over your house. No one is locked into a completely sanitary bubble, like David Vetter was for 14 years of his life.

And, of course, no one wants to bring up homeless people during lockdowns, either.

Zpol

I was wondering the same thing. I live in the Fox Valley, Wisconsin. We're a 'hot' zone. The hospitals are booked to capacity with "Covid" patients. According to acquaintances that work in the hospitals they are only intubating as a last ditch effort yet the death rate is rising faster than usual and it's not even flu season yet. They are asking for doctors and nurses from other counties to come help. I can't make an appointment with my normal doctor because the clinic sent her to the hospital to help with COVID patient overflow.

My grandpa died a couple months ago and we had to wait to schedule the burial because they were overbooked due to unusually high volume. He died from pneumonia. We figured they'd count it as a COVID death but they didn't, we verified it. So it's not just a normal flu season here.

Both my in-laws were diagnosed with COVID about a month ago and they are still sick with 'walking pneumonia' and severe fatigue. They were both healthy (no pre-existing conditions at least) and had good vitamin D (they get lots of sun during the summer). Also, my niece's young friend was rushed to hospital last week with COVID symptoms, she was perfectly fine one day and in the ER the next with

People are not wearing masks here all that much. We have to wear them in stores and at work but it's not being enforced that much. Bars and restaurants are open as usual, masks are not required. People are still gathering and having football parties, weddings, funerals as normal, no masks, no social distancing.

I don't know what to think or do about it anymore. I don't know if the doctors coming on our local news stations are lying about the severity and the overflow or what. Is this just mass hysteria? I do know for a fact the so called positivity rate was being calculated wrong and it's actually half of what they were saying it was in late September. But this doesn't explain the jump in hospitalizations.

I would like to stay well but I'm concerned because I am one of those sick people RP talks about. I made a lot of progress in my health after finding RP but still have the underlying issues.

I guess my plan is to have some methylene blue, famotidine, zinc, and aspirin on hand just in case. I hate wearing a mask at work but some people are just disgusting, coughing and sneezing all over the place, so I'm glad those

lampofred

I got covid. Well as far as I can reasonably suspect, unless I were to go full tin hat and claim that the medical tests were falsified. It’s wasn’t a pleasant time and I felt very fatigued and miserable. I wasn’t able to do much of anything and I’m very fortunate to have had a family support system who could provide me with nourishment and care while I was ill. In 5 days the symptoms lightened up significantly and I was able to ease into normal activity over the next couple days. My parents took roughly 10 days to become symptom free.

I didn’t live in fear before and I don’t now either. I always saw it as a cold or flu. I don’t want a cold or flu, I’d appreciate if those who have them stay away from me, and I believe we should all follow basic hygiene and sanitation in our communal spaces. However, it isn’t worth severely disrupting our lives and placing so many restrictions on how we interact with each other. Who knows when the handshake, if ever, will be fine again....

Covid drove further the friction and conflict between the American people. The reaction to race relations is driving it even further. We Americans desperately need unity, but it’s becoming more precarious each and every issue. I hope to encounter a leader who can save us from our foolishness and guide us into the bastion of human civilization while reviving our sickly world into a flourishing of beautiful life.

Maybe I am just projecting or something, but some people I know who recently got flu-like symptoms for a few days and then recovered (but not officially diagnosed) are changed people. They are "smaller", more apathetic, as if some spark is gone. Maybe it's not due to COVID, but especially after that last debate, I feel that there is some unnatural decline happening. In 2016 we thought the debates were embarrassing but the 2016 participants now seem like geniuses compared to what is currently happening.

tankasnowgod

I was wondering the same thing. I live in the Fox Valley, Wisconsin. We're a 'hot' zone. The hospitals are booked to capacity with "Covid" patients. According to acquaintances that work in the hospitals they are only intubating as a last ditch effort yet the death rate is rising faster than usual and it's not even flu season yet. They are asking for doctors and nurses from other counties to come help. I can't make an appointment with my normal doctor because the clinic sent her to the hospital to help with COVID patient overflow.

My grandpa died a couple months ago and we had to wait to schedule the burial because they were overbooked due to unusually high volume. He died from pneumonia. We figured they'd count it as a COVID death but they didn't, we verified it. So it's not just a normal flu season here.

Well, yeah. It's not a normal flu season ANYWHERE.

Normal flu seasons don't put hundreds of thousands of doctors and nurses on furlough.

Normal flu seasons don't put 40 Million+ people out of work.

Normal flu seasons don't trigger unscientific and unconstitutional (and borderline treasonous) mandates from America's Governors and Mayors.

Normal flu seasons don't have a 10 month propaganda campaign courtesy of the Mass Satanic Media.

And normal flu seasons don't last through summer.

When you realize that we are in the worst worldwide depression that's ever been created, it's easy to see that some of the things you are seeing are inevitable from an economic point of view. Funeral services may be overwhelmed not from an increase in deaths, but from a lack of staff, and a backlog that is created from such. And while hospitals regularly get overflow during many flu seasons, the overflow now can be from both a backlog of patients created from March through June (when many elective procedures were delayed), and/or a lack of staff.

So yeah, while we are living through one of the most abnormal times in human history, it doesn't necessarily have much to do with a virus, or how virulent it may or may not be.

R J

It’s without a doubt, 100% fake and gay, @tara do you remember saying millions would die?

Zpol

So yeah, while we are living through one of the most abnormal times in human history, it doesn't necessarily have much to do with a virus, or how virulent it may or may not be.

Very good points.
It's like mass hysteria here. The governor just shut down several more establishments.
After I posted the above I was reading through some posts on a local FB group, a nurse posted a response to someone saying that in fact they had plenty 'COVID' beds currently unoccupied.
Lies are being told.

R J

Very good points.
It's like mass hysteria here. The governor just shut down several more establishments.
After I posted the above I was reading through some posts on a local FB group, a nurse posted a response to someone saying that in fact they had plenty 'COVID' beds currently unoccupied.
Lies are being told.

But in your previous post you are saying there is in fact a big number of patients in hospital for covid? Am I misreading what you are saying?

Regina

Very good points.
Lies are being told.
When I was in Chicago, last April through June, I walked around 3 majors hospitals. They were empty. I called my niece who is a nurse in a major Miami hospital; sher said her hospital was empty too. I think there was a lot going on in NYC, but it's been exaggerated elsewhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals