Early treatment with OTC's reduces Covid hospitalizations to zero

Mauritio

In this study, they looked at the difference between treating people less or more than 3 days after COVID-19 symptoms started.

They treated the people with a combination of
- Aspirin 100mg
- indomethacin 75-100mg
- omeprazole 20mg
- A combination of flavonoids: hesperidin, quercetin and vitamin C

If patients still got worse, they gave them azithromycin, bethametasone and/or heparin.

The duration of the sicknes was reduced and most importantly there were zero percent hospitalizations in the early treatment group, compared with 19% in the other group.

That basically means you could treat covid at home with mostly over the counter medications, but it's important to start treatment early.

I would make some small improvements to the protocol.
I'd favor a higher aspirin dose, meaning >500mg ,maybe even in the grams, it has less effect on blood thinning, but acts more as a metabolical aid and anti-viral. (Aspirin Is Antiviral)

If you take higher doses of aspirin, it's smart to supplement vitamin K2 ,which has good binding affinity for the spike protein, so works in your favor as well ( Vitamin K, D and A bind to the SARS‐CoV‐2 spike protein )

I'd also remove omeprazole and replace it with famotidine. There has been evidence for it having an anti-covid effect ,hence why Dr. Robert Malone treated himself with it when he had an early case of covid. Plus there's tons of studies on famotidines pro-metabolic effects.

I've come across a few studies already mentioning azithromycin for covid.
I talked about one of its mechanisms here :
(Coronavirus spike protein creates inflammation via CD147, antibiotics treat)
And they cite another paper on azithromycin for covid:
(Azithromycin: Immunomodulatory and antiviral properties for SARS-CoV-2 infection - PubMed)

There's also evidence for Quercetin and vitamin C beeing helpful,so the stack they use is quite decent (Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19) - PubMed)

"Clinical severity at the beginning of treatment was similar in the 2 groups. In group 1, symptom duration was shorter than in group 2 (median 6.0 days vs 13.0 days, P<0.001) and no hospitalizations occurred, compared with 19.18% hospitalizations in group 2. One patient in group 1 developed chest X-ray alterations and 2 patients experienced an increase in D-dimer levels, compared with 30 and 22 patients, respectively, in group 2. The main factor determining the duration of symptoms and the risk of hospitalization was the delay in starting therapy (P<0.001)."
(https://www.medscimonit.com/abstract/index/idArt/935379)

Last edited:
OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

I think this would be a better protocol :
- Aspirin >500mg
- High doses of Vitamins A,D,E,K2
- policosanol or other long chain saturated fatty acids
- An anti-biotic, preferably one of the tetracyclines or azithromycin
- An anti-serotonin chemical like famotidine or cyproheptadine
- a steroid like progesterone, pregnenolone, testosterone,...

Addiotinal options :
- methylene blue
- nigella sativa
- emodin / cascara
- ivermectin
- glycine
- zinc

Rasaari

In the beginning of the pandemic they were pretty loud about not using NSAIDs because "inflammation is necessary" and pushing the poison paracetamol. Then they backtracked on the cortisone claim and started poisoning people with dexamethasone, because it reduced mortality in some studies. Even though not only aspirin and other nsaids like ibuprofen and indomethacin not only reduce inflammation and are potent anti-infectives doctors still won't recognize the benefits of aspirin in disease. You can't have a cheap and effective drug.

"scientists and senior doctors have backed claims by France’s health minister that people showing symptoms of covid-19 should use paracetamol (acetaminophen) rather than ibuprofen, a drug they said might exacerbate the condition.

The minister, Oliver Veran, tweeted on Saturday 14 March that people with suspected covid-19 should avoid anti-inflammatory drugs. “Taking anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, cortisone . . .) could be an aggravating factor for the infection. If you have a fever, take paracetamol,” he said."

Not a fan of the macrolides, they have some anti-inflammatory benefits but for infection the coverage is inadequate. Doxy is good against many aerobes and its not so aggressive antibiotic so it would be useful if there's excess endotoxin in the gut, as gram-negative aerobes produce the most potent endotoxins, which doxy has activity against. Obviously other bacteria produce all kinds of poisons too but doxy could be a good first line, if covid is something one is afraid of. I think the problem lies more so in that the viral infection starts the inflammation cascade which causes the intestinal wall to start leaking poisons and bacteria, and the inflammation allows for a secondary bacterial infection to take hold of. Nobody dies from having too many viruses replicating, its the endotoxin/bacteria caused sepsis and organ failure that kills (and intubation/remdesivir). Going more broad spectrum, like augmentin would be better, if there's a possibility of severe sickness. Doxy doesn't have much efficacy against anaerobes.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

In the beginning of the pandemic they were pretty loud about not using NSAIDs because "inflammation is necessary" and pushing the poison paracetamol. Then they backtracked on the cortisone claim and started poisoning people with dexamethasone, because it reduced mortality in some studies. Even though not only aspirin and other nsaids like ibuprofen and indomethacin not only reduce inflammation and are potent anti-infectives doctors still won't recognize the benefits of aspirin in disease. You can't have a cheap and effective drug.

"scientists and senior doctors have backed claims by France’s health minister that people showing symptoms of covid-19 should use paracetamol (acetaminophen) rather than ibuprofen, a drug they said might exacerbate the condition.

The minister, Oliver Veran, tweeted on Saturday 14 March that people with suspected covid-19 should avoid anti-inflammatory drugs. “Taking anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, cortisone . . .) could be an aggravating factor for the infection. If you have a fever, take paracetamol,” he said."

Not a fan of the macrolides, they have some anti-inflammatory benefits but for infection the coverage is inadequate. Doxy is good against many aerobes and its not so aggressive antibiotic so it would be useful if there's excess endotoxin in the gut, as gram-negative aerobes produce the most potent endotoxins, which doxy has activity against. Obviously other bacteria produce all kinds of poisons too but doxy could be a good first line, if covid is something one is afraid of. I think the problem lies more so in that the viral infection starts the inflammation cascade which causes the intestinal wall to start leaking poisons and bacteria, and the inflammation allows for a secondary bacterial infection to take hold of. In that case going more broad spectrum, like augmentin would be better. Doxy doesn't have much efficacy against anaerobes.
I posted a study in October 2020 on aspirin reducing mortality by 50% ... they can't say it wasn't known. But of course they're going to say its just a correlation not causation, same as with vitamin D.

The antibiotics are mainly beeing used because of their anti-inflammatory effects.

Perry Staltic

Doctors were using aspirin as an anti-thrombotic. As I recall, use of ibuprofen was discouraged because it apparently increases ACE2 expression, which at the time was thought to be bad.

Rasaari

I posted a study in October 2020 on aspirin reducing mortality by 50% ... they can't say it wasn't known. But of course they're going to say its just a correlation not causation, same as with vitamin D.

The antibiotics are mainly beeing used because of their anti-inflammatory effects.
Oh yes theres plenty of studies showing aspirin inhibiting viral replication, death and disease, whether it is bacterial, viral fungal or whatever. Of course covid was different. But you cant have an effective and cheap drug, how will you then convince people of a pandemic? The vitamin D was pretty amusing too, in the beginning of the pandemic "experts" were warning that vitamin D would exacerbate the disease because of the increased ACE2 receptor. Oh well...

Yeah I know that you thought them more of as an anti-inflammatories. Macrolides are just pretty expensive for just anti-inflammatory action.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Oh yes theres plenty of studies showing aspirin inhibiting viral replication, death and disease, whether it is bacterial, viral fungal or whatever. Of course covid was different. But you cant have an effective and cheap drug, how will you then convince people of a pandemic? The vitamin D was pretty amusing too, in the beginning of the pandemic "experts" were warning that vitamin D would exacerbate the disease because of the increased ACE2 receptor. Oh well...

Yeah I know that you thought them more of as an anti-inflammatories. Macrolides are just pretty expensive for just anti-inflammatory action.
On vitamin D : now we got studies showing that it alone might end the pandemic and it's still correlational and deemed "unethical" to make a placebo controlled trial with it.

Here you can get 60 tablets for 70€ ,that's not super expensive. And it's for emergency use only. I think one should have at least one of the mentioned anti-biotics at home.

Nebula

- Aspirin >500mg

Addiotinal options :
- methylene blue
- nigella sativa
- emodin / cascara
- ivermectin
- glycine
- zinc
Would caffeine have any additive effects on aspirin’s antiviral properties?

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Would caffeine have any additive effects on aspirin’s antiviral properties?
Yes , look here . Caffeine is beeing mentioned as well.

Nebula

Yes , look here . Caffeine is beeing mentioned as well.

Cool. Just popped 6 aspirin and 200 mg caffeine, 50 mg progesterone, 5000 IU vitamin D, and 500 mg vitamin C. Started getting a sore throat and slight body aches yesterday. Not today Satan.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Cool. Just popped 6 aspirin and 200 mg caffeine, 50 mg progesterone, 5000 IU vitamin D, and 500 mg vitamin C. Started getting a sore throat and slight body aches yesterday. Not today Satan.
Sounds like a good protocol ?

B

Braveheart

- Aspirin >500mg

Addiotinal options :
- methylene blue
- nigella sativa
- emodin / cascara
- ivermectin
- glycine
- zinc
:darts: :thumbsup:

Rasaari

On vitamin D : now we got studies showing that it alone might end the pandemic and it's still correlational and deemed "unethical" to make a placebo controlled trial with it.

Here you can get 60 tablets for 70€ ,that's not super expensive. And it's for emergency use only. I think one should have at least one of the mentioned anti-biotics at home.
Yeah, but ending the "pandemic" was never the goal. Here in Finland they started using low dose (20mcg) IV vitamin D since summer 2020 as first line therapy in hospitalized cases.

Do you order often from India? You are in germany no? Once I ordered stuff from India and it got seized so Ive been sourcing my stuff mostly from Eu and idealabs from USA has come pretty easily. Shame though because you can find insanely cheap abx from India. Your website is super expensive though regarding other abx.

I guess my gripe is not with the price, 1 euro a day is not much. Its more that if you got serious issue with bacteria then addressing it properly would be better than playing with water. And I am heavily against narrow spectrum antibiotics. Macrolides aren't that aggressive so the damage might be safe for anti-inflammatory action, but I wont touch them.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yeah, but ending the "pandemic" was never the goal. Here in Finland they started using low dose (20mcg) IV vitamin D since summer 2020 as first line therapy in hospitalized cases.

Do you order often from India? You are in germany no? Once I ordered stuff from India and it got seized so Ive been sourcing my stuff mostly from Eu and idealabs from USA has come pretty easily. Shame though because you can find insanely cheap abx from India. Your website is super expensive though regarding other abx.

I guess my gripe is not with the price, 1 euro a day is not much. Its more that if you got serious issue with bacteria then addressing it properly would be better than playing with water. And I am heavily against narrow spectrum antibiotics. Macrolides aren't that aggressive so the damage might be safe for anti-inflammatory action, but I wont touch them.
I mostly order from russia . That's been more successful as from Mexico.
I ordered on this site before without problems.

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

- Aspirin >500mg

Addiotinal options :
- methylene blue
- nigella sativa
- emodin / cascara
- ivermectin
- glycine
- zinc
For those wondering what an official recommendation looks like by a doctor .
This is Dr. Mccoullgh's protocol and it features many of the things I mentioned. It's actually a decent protocol, also includes dosages .

20220115_095650.jpg

Birdie

For those wondering what an official recommendation looks like by a doctor .
This is Dr. Mccoullgh's protocol and it features many of the things I mentioned. It's actually a decent protocol, also includes dosages .

View attachment 32390
Thank you Maurito.

Although it never occurred to me to wonder, this is a good simple chart. I've sent it to someone who has a 14 yo who, unfortunately was tested. Now in the system and life becomes complicated without any health advantage. But it's done.

I have the kid taking 10mg of Benadryl at night and a half a 25mg Pepsid in the morning**. The morning dose can make him sleepy but I think it's better to separate the two. Unfortunately, no aspirin in the OTC bundle here/my view. Kid will add that.

Of course freezing temps outside kinda overrule the fresh air ventilation. That's the bugger in winter.

**I haven't listed all my recommendations here. This is not it, just a part of it. :):

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Although it never occurred to me to wonder, this is a good simple chart. I've sent it to someone who has a 14 yo who, unfortunately was tested. Now in the system and life becomes complicated without any health advantage. But it's done.
No health insurance? what's done?
Unfortunately, no aspirin in the OTC bundle here/my view. Kid will add that.
Aspirin is mentioned in the lowest lowest ,purple box .

Birdie

No health insurance? what's done?
Aspirin is mentioned in the lowest lowest ,purple box .
Yes health insurance. He's had a test done that they wish he hadn't waited 3 hours for.
He started aspirin earlier than the chart would have. Thanks

OP
Mauritio

Mauritio

Yes health insurance. He's had a test done that they wish he hadn't waited 3 hours for.
He started aspirin earlier than the chart would have. Thanks
Oh ok. I also wouldn't necessarily stick to the exact timing. Aspirin would be one of the first things I'd take.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals