Whats Everyones Thoughts On Covid 19 All These Months Later?

Drareg

Its a very dangerous, for us, slow boil which ameliorates for the elite any concerns you raise. Couple this with the left in full on cultural revolution/Anti-racist {totalitarian} mode and the right nicely pacified by Trump via his youish handlers in a LGBT, Black/minority, female, high cognitively dissonant orgasm of identity politics and you could be forgiven thinking we were in the mists of the Kalergi Plan playing out.

Let’s see how it unfolds, the positive in this is the documentation we have of the live discourse throughout, you can’t rewrite history as easily because of the internet, this will be good for future generations, for once we have some good hard evidence of the lunacy, many points of view.

The minority media pump is to keep your eyes off the banks and financial system, the ruling class’s trump card is the good old clash of cultures to distract, throughout history it has been pulled.

Mellow

Dr. Reiner Fullmich - the lawyer who beat VW in the emissions scandal, and Deutsche Bank - class action lawsuit for covid-19 'Crime against humanity'

Peatful

Dr. Reiner Fullmich - the lawyer who beat VW in the emissions scandal, and Deutsche Bank - class action lawsuit for covid-19 'Crime against humanity'

10 minutes in- and this guy is a ******* hero.
Godspeed.

Rand56

It's a PLANdemic..period. Also anyone who believes all the numbers reported by Johns Hopkins has to be braindead. The founding President was a Skull and Bones member, and the alumni there refer to it as "The Johns Hopkins University" = 322....the Skull and Bones number.

Rand56

Amazing!

Could this be the deathblow to the deepstate?

I see you're in the Netherlands, but I'm sure on a major scale it's no different than here in the U.S. Our mainstream propaganda news pushes on us that the deep state is a certain group of people within our gov't. I believe our whole gov't is deep state, and claiming it's just a certain group of people is just a major distraction.

Regina

Let’s see how it unfolds, the positive in this is the documentation we have of the live discourse throughout, you can’t rewrite history as easily because of the internet, this will be good for future generations, for once we have some good hard evidence of the lunacy, many points of view.

The minority media pump is to keep your eyes off the banks and financial system, the ruling class’s trump card is the good old clash of cultures to distract, throughout history it has been pulled.
I would screenshot and copy everything you want, because they are working hard to disappear reality:

The Library of Alexandria is on Fire | Minds

Regina

It is quite obvious that a significant proportion of the population is basically lobotomized and entirely dependent on govts/authorities for everything, especially giving meaning to their lives (as @Drareg has been pointing out for years at this point). It is also obvious that almost nobody in a position of political (or medical) power is even remotely sane (too much SSRI usage at the top), let alone intelligent enough to enact positive change in the world. It is a toxic mix of corruption+microcephalism at the top and many people at the bottom are happily gobbling up the poison despite their quality of live deteriorating and people dying left and right of...pretty much anything, except the virus.
The Social Fabric In Western Countries May Be Unraveling
The Health Cost Of Lockdowns- Death Tolls From Increased Suicide, Blood Shortages, And Other Effects

It would be interesting to hear what @debored13 has to say. He was of the opinion a few months ago that this is a real pandemic a-la Spanish Flu 1918, and that full lockdowns are absolutely necessary. I wonder what he thinks now...
CNN: Covid-19 Death Rate Is Under 1% For Everyone But People Over 70
COVID 19 Lockdown And Testing Had No Effect On Death Rate
haidut, You are succinct and funny.
A childhood friend and her husband came to visit yesterday and we went to dinner in town. She wore a mask the entire time and became panicked when more customers came into the cafe not wearing masks. I gently tried to assuage her but she came back with the Spanish Flu as hard evidence.
She was always brighter than me--scoring a 1450 on her SAT test. Growing up, I had always assumed a somewhat subordinate role with her. She was so scholastically smart and athletic in our school days. But there is this breathtaking lack of inquiry about the world--not just Covid; virtually all subjects--that leaves us with not much to talk about other than some of the high school pranks. I could tell she thinks I grew up nice enough, but sadly retarded and crazy.

jimisonthenet

My mind hasn't changed since the "beginning."
It's what has always been. Coronavirus has always been with us. Viruses have always had different strains.
No actual, novel, virulent virus has been proven here.
They made the gullible (which is a lot of people) believe in something that's not what it is being projected to be.
Nothing special happened this year other than fraud.

My thoughts exactly, and the gullible are programmes now to go everywhere with their mask. 'New normal' as every mainstream media outlet would say. I just feel sorry for the kids, what a world to grow up in

Steve

Just think how quickly the tables would turn if the news would bombard the public with this Covid Scandal lawsuit news every day instead of the sensationalist Covid stories.
The news controls what the sheeple think and how they act.
This could be over so quick if they would just grab this story and run with it.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I gently tried to assuage her but she came back with the Spanish Flu as hard evidence.

Thanks!
I would ask her this - if the "experts" she believes in so much are producing such "advanced" medicine/treatment/advice how come iatrogenic deaths are the 3rd leading cause of death in developed countries?

Steve

When someone asks me, "Well then, why are there so many excess deaths?" how do I answer that?
I know some are due to the lockdown as people are avoiding going the hospital for treatment for pre-existing conditions.
Unemployment is known to contribute to excess deaths. People locked in nursing homes are in trouble.
Is there an article that I can reference that explains the excess deaths?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Now that Trump has “it” everything around here except the grocery stores are more deserted than ever.

Regina

Thanks!
I would ask her this - if the "experts" she believes in so much are producing such "advanced" medicine/treatment/advice how come iatrogenic deaths are the 3rd leading cause of death in developed countries?
I've tried that with old friends and they look at me blinking like I am a weirdo.
Their daughter is in medical school, so we let them just beam with pride over that.

haidut

Forum Supporter
When someone asks me, "Well then, why are there so many excess deaths?" how do I answer that?
I know some are due to the lockdown as people are avoiding going the hospital for treatment for pre-existing conditions.
Unemployment is known to contribute to excess deaths. People locked in nursing homes are in trouble.
Is there an article that I can reference that explains the excess deaths?

There are no excess deaths. They simply undercounted all-cause mortality (and especially the flu) and transferred those "missing" deaths to COVID-19. If you look at the total numbers (all-cause plus COVID-19) then the numbers are pretty much the same as other years. Peat spoke about that in a recent interview.
Mortality rates drop sharply in parts of India, bucking coronavirus trend
Seasonal flu reports hit record lows amid global social distancing
Coronavirus may have saved lives in Australia because of flu impact, AMA says
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infectiousdisease/uritheflu/88676

The links above say COVID-19 "killed" the flu season due to the social isolation. If social isolation works then how come it selectively worked for flu infections but not for COVID-19?

Last edited:

Vinny

I've tried that with old friends and they look at me blinking like I am a weirdo.
Yep, same. That's why I don't try anymore reasonable arguments and never raise the topic when talking to COVID-19 cult members.

Vinny