"A Tonic Water a Day Keeps The COVID-19 Away"

OP
Jam

Jam

@Jam
You've been using quinine for some time.
Have you found any effect on male health?

I found some studies showing that it increases testicular lipid peroxidation and decreases testosterone.
Yeah, I don't think anything more than ca. 20mg quinine, or what's contained in a small bottle of tonic water or a dropperful of tincture, is healthy in the long run.

Mauritio

Yeah, I don't think anything more than ca. 20mg quinine, or what's contained in a small bottle of tonic water or a dropperful of tincture, is healthy in the long run.
Good to know.

Mauritio

And a tiny amount of vitamin C just 3 times a week, partially prevented the testicular damage in this study in rats.
There's another study showing full prevention by vitamin C and another one done with quercetin showing significant amelioration of testicular damage.
So it seems all kinds of anti-inflammatories/ anti-oxidants are helpful in this case.

Inaut

Will quinine stay in solution if tonic water is heated? I guess you could boil off a lot of the water and have a pretty decent amount of quinine (or you could just buy idealabs product). That way, in a pinch you could buy a few bottles of tonic and cook it down so you can get the medicine without the liquid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals