Covid-19: What Caused Positive Tests To Increase So Much Recently?

Fred

The PCR test being used to diagnose COVID-19 has not been, AND NEVER WILL BE, subjected to a quality-control evaluation - i.e. taking a large sample of "positive" subjects and demonstrating the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in their cells. It's truly mind-blowing that this evaluation has never been done,until you consider that the whole thing is an obvious scam/power-grab, using the PCR test to generate "cases". The whole hoax would be ruined if the test was subjected to truly scientific evaluation, so it will literally never happen.

BearWithMe

I don't know, I just read a story online a while ago about some nurses testing blank swabs and getting back positive results. Not sure if it is legit though. Perhaps we should do it ourselves :)

Do you have any link with more info about that case, please?

Maljam

I saw a video on Facebook of a guy sending a swab off in the UK that he didn't use then showed his positive result. I guess for arguments sake you don't know if he tested it off camera or made up the positive result document though.

OP
B

blob69

Unfortunately not, I just remember seeing it somewhere on FB (it was I think some nurses who did the test, so not the same as above story). Does anyone else have a link to any such testimonial?

BearWithMe

Unfortunately not, I just remember seeing it somewhere on FB (it was I think some nurses who did the test, so not the same as above story). Does anyone else have a link to any such testimonial?
Different case, but pointing out the same problem - 58 out of 60 results turned out to be false positive after re-evaluating the samples in different laboratory.

Article in German.

Probleme in Augsburger Labor bringen falsche Testergebnisse

RealNeat

At this point it's not only worth questioning the tests and motive of this whole thing (as people have been doing here) but question pathogens and contagion as a whole. I recommend the book "The contagion myth" to get a different side of the story and in my opinion, the more accurate side.

BearWithMe

At this point it's not only worth questioning the tests and motive of this whole thing (as people have been doing here) but question pathogens and contagion as a whole. I recommend the book "The contagion myth" to get a different side of the story and in my opinion, the more accurate side.
Just have read synopsis of the book, this is very in line with what Ray has been saying when the "pandemic" started. I need to read this book

OP
B

blob69

I agree, even more so because I find the germ theory to be incredibly destructive (via fear of other people it causes breakdown of community, encourages use of toxic drugs and disinfectant "to kill germs", use of toxic vaccines etc.). If anything, I hope covid will reveal that to more people.

I just bought Contagion Myth but I recommend the book Virus Mania as well, it explains serious problems with "epidemics" and germ theory. Here is a recent article by one of the authors: COVID-19 (excess) mortalities: viral cause impossible—drugs with key role in about 200,000 extra deaths in Europe and the US alone

He says hydroxychloroquine was responsible for many "covid deaths" as it was prescribed in much too high, even obviously lethal dosages.

Last edited:
OP
B

blob69

By the way, in my country suddenly there is incredible interest in problems with PCR tests that we discussed here. People are not stupid, they can see something strange is going on with suddenly so many diagnosed. I will be sharing the stuff I learned here!

I also found this describing the situation in Taiwan, it's VERY interesting: Covid-19, PCR Test Validity And Second Surge Sham?

I already suspected Asia simply has different methods of testing and that is why they have so much less covid. China after February hardly had any covid cases in a population of 1.5 billion which was really strange. David Crowe describes why here (and it's the only thing that can explain it really):

"The Chinese eventually woke up and, around February 16th required confirmed cases to meet the requirements for a suspected case, as well as a positive test. They may have put this new definition into practice earlier because after a massive addition of almost 16,000 confirmed cases on February 12th, the number fell dramatically each day and, by February 18th was under 500 cases, and continued to stay low."

Source: https://theinfectiousmyth.com/book/CoronavirusPanic.pdf

OP
B

blob69

By accident I posted something twice... is there a way to delete post?

tankasnowgod

I don't know, I just read a story online a while ago about some nurses testing blank swabs and getting back positive results. Not sure if it is legit though. Perhaps we should do it ourselves :)

Supposedly, they are running the PCR cycles up to 40, so I wouldn't doubt it-

Smoking gun: Fauci states COVID test has fatal flaw; confession from the “beloved” expert of experts « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Things are obviously weighted for false positives. With the same lab equipment being used over and over, and this fraudulent testing ramping up at an exponential rate (probably the only thing growing exponentially), it would make sense that those "sterile" swabs get cross contaminated with previous tests easily enough.

OP
B

blob69

About contamination, I just heard a person who works with PCR tests here say that tests have a negative control, which means that pure water is tested besides the sample and this should come back negative. If it is not negative, you know the tests are compromised (i.e. contaminated). Is this true, are all PCR tests run with a negative control? Because in this case sending a blank sample would be meaningless and contamination easy to detect.

OP
B

blob69

I found this here:

"Furthermore, the “Drosten PCR test” uses the unspecific E-gene assay as preliminary assay, while the Institut Pasteur uses the same assay as confirmatory assay.

According to Corman et al., the E-gene assay is likely to detect all Asian viruses, while the other assays in both tests are supposed to be more specific for sequences labelled “SARS-CoV-2”.

Besides the questionable purpose of having either a preliminary or a confirmatory test that is likely to detect all Asian viruses, at the beginning of April the WHO changed the algorithm, recommending that from then on a test can be regarded as “positive” even if just the E-gene assay (which is likely to detect all Asian viruses!) gives a “positive” result.

This means that a confirmed unspecific test result is officially sold as specific.

That change of algorithm increased the “case” numbers. Tests using the E-gene assay are produced for example by Roche, TIB Molbiol and R-Biopharm."

What's up with this, does anyone know more about it? Is it possible that in the spring countries around here were testing for more sequences, while now they are testing for E-gene?

Giraffe

This means that a confirmed unspecific test result is officially sold as specific.

That change of algorithm increased the “case” numbers. Tests using the E-gene assay are produced for example by Roche, TIB Molbiol and R-Biopharm."

What's up with this, does anyone know more about it? Is it possible that in the spring countries around here were testing for more sequences, while now they are testing for E-gene?
A parliamentarian in Berlin has been asking a lot of questions around the PCR test, the laboratories, the vendors of the tests... The answers he got was that everything is a business secret and/or they don't have the information: They don't know if some laboratories have higher rates of "positive results" than others. Which vendors tests are used is secret.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals