Pacific Crest Trail & Covid-19

Steve

I officially have zero hope for humanity after hiking today and last week.
Almost every single hiker on the trail is wearing a mask or throws one up as we approach each other.
One girl forgot her mask so even though she stepped way off the trail for me to pass she still pulled her jacket up and zipped it over her face.

I just can't believe the extent of it.
These people are actually concerned about catching Covid-19 in the middle of a forest.
Even if I step aside, which I did, they still pull their masks up if not already wearing them.
At one point I was sitting on a log probably 10-feet off the trail, and they still put their masks on to walk by me.

If people are this brainwashed with fear, and this obedient, then I give up.
Let them line up for their vaccines and wear their masks for the next twenty years. Incredible!

Luckily we have a lot of logging roads out there, so that's where I'll do my hiking from now on.
I just don't find it relaxing to be around these people out on a trail.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Let them line up for their vaccines and wear their masks for the next twenty years. Incredible!
They might not make it 20 years after taking the vaccine. :eek:

Cloudhands

I think they might not care but are trying to be courteous in case u do care. I dont give a **** if other people wear masks, but when hiking ill cover when walking by just incase they want me to. It doesnt really bother me, but i definitely wouldnt get a vaccine for others comfortability, gotta draw the line with crazy invasive ***t lol.

OP
S

Steve

Thanks for that YouTube video on bravery......awesome!
I needed a good laugh. :)

Why hasn't youtube banned it yet?

Last edited:
OP
S

Steve

I think they might not care but are trying to be courteous in case u do care. I dont give a **** if other people wear masks, but when hiking ill cover when walking by just incase they want me to. It doesnt really bother me, but i definitely wouldnt get a vaccine for others comfortability, gotta draw the line with crazy invasive ***t lol.
But I thought it would be obvious I don't care since I don't wear a mask.
To be fair most people at least seemed pretty friendly.

You said you will cover up when hiking. Why would you wear a mask while hiking? Why be part of this hysteria?
I feel uncomfortable not wearing one because I'm non-confrontational, but I feel like it's my duty not to take part. If you wear a mask and do what every other brainwashed person is doing your just adding to the problem, aren't you?
You aren't going to catch Covid-19 on a hiking trail in the forest, and neither is anybody else.
I don't understand.

Last edited:

Cloudhands

But I thought it would be obvious I don't care since I don't wear a mask.
To be fair most people at least seemed pretty friendly.

You said you will cover up when hiking. Why would you wear a mask while hiking? Why be part of this hysteria?
I feel uncomfortable not wearing one because I'm non-confrontational, but I feel like it's my duty not to take part. If you wear a mask and do what every other brainwashed person is doing your just adding to the problem, aren't you?
You aren't going to catch Covid-19 on a hiking trail in the forest, and neither is anybody else.
I don't understand.
No i meant i only cover up while people are walking by me not the whole time hiking, i just figure they could be doing the same thing, as i see alot of them are

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals