What is your opinion of this product?

messtafarian

I always have it in the back of my mind that I need to make sure to get enough protein. It's actually not that easy to do so I do supplement sometimes with whey protein because...well, it's not soy protein. Just recently I ran across this stuff --

http://rapproteingummies.com/products/#!mixed-berry

Ingredients are:

Whey Protein Isolate, Glucose Syrup, Erythritol, Glycerine, Tapioca Syrup, Sucrose, Gelatin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Phosphoric Acid, Coconut Oil, Red 40, Stevia Extract, Carnauba Wax, Sodium Citrate.

I think this is interesting because it has three things -- whey protein, gelatin and coconut oil and the package has twenty grams of protein.

Cons -- artificial flavors, and I don't quite know why there is so much erythritol. In fact it's kind of weird there are so many types of sweeteners in here -- not only erythritol but also glucose AND sucrose and stevia!

But the stuff has 39 carbs per serving so it's not like the artificial sweetener is there to produce a lowcarb product. Still...I think it's near-Peat because it has added gelatin and coconut oil.

Your thoughts?

OP
M

messtafarian

Sorry, don't know how I ended up with two of these posts. Could you delete one please moderator?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals