What's Your Regimen?

messtafarian

Hey there:

I am not sure if there is already a thread here for this or not, but I was thinking maybe it would be interesting if people posted what their health concerns were and what they were doing to support and reverse their issues. I was just trying to organize my game plan in my head and I thought laying out the issues with their remedies might be helpful for other people to read too.

So:

I have a hot thyroid nodule
LOW TSH -- diagnosed hyperthyroid
anemia ( most likely iron deficient)
Stomach issues, Reflux, slight IBS symptoms
Positive test for sjogrens syndrome ( anti-ssb)
I used to have terrible menorrhagia and fibroids but not sure of their status since I stopped menstruating
High blood pressure
I am convinced I have h. pylori but testing is too expensive

And I am taking:

Occasional 1/4 of a thiroyd pill for thyroid support. I am trying to be careful with it because I am not sure how it affects my blood pressure.
Supplementing on and off for iron deficiency. Currently taking Spatone Liquid PurAbsorb -- Equivalent to 100mg of Iron
Prilosec, bone broth, carrot, currently on Levaquin which is helping the stomach stuff, which is why I think I have h. pylori or some other bug.
Intend to take methylene blue for autoimmune issue -- have no received it or worked out the dosage.
Amlodipine and lisinopril for high blood pressure

Mostly Gluten free diet of mostly safe starches, beef, broths, potato, rice, cheese, milk, coconut oil, gummies. Occasionally supplement with whey protein. I drink about 10 cups of coffee with milk per day.

general support:
Calcium
Vitamin D
Magnesium
K2
progesterone
pregnenolone 30mg ( cycling)
Two adult aspirin
Niacinamide
Vitamin c ( also cycling)
succinic acid ( hot flashes)

Recently I've been supplementing with a liquid multivitamin product because my stomach was having problems digesting all kinds of pills. Not sure if I'll continue if/when my stomach gets better.

And you? :)

Amazoniac

People are curious about others' supplements before knowing their diets not because they're being foolish, but because it's assumed that instincts guide you on the right direction, so food choices are better suited for them in their given condition. However when it comes to supplements, it's when instincts can't guide you well and those that offered long-term benefits are probably the missing but undetectable nutrients, those that can also be useful in others' situations.