WARNING! Old People Take Baths In Public Jacuzzis

P

Peatness

She’s just selling products. ‘Avon’ lady on the internet. Menopause is going to be tough

K

Kayaker

hi,hygiène is relative,when i Have energy and good environnement enough,I don’t smell,I don’t need to wipe after toilets,don’t need to brush my teeth’s,neither to change my clothes or wash my self for many months and I still feel perfectly clean,and don’t smell wether from my perspective or other perspectives,even after I wake up from intense wet dreams where I ejaculated(I apologies for the details)and feel the effect of men’s hormones,i don’t have any tendancy to perceive my self as dirty,I feel right in my « dirty clothes ».the less energy I have the more I have more « hygenia pratices »even if they are not removing any specific bad smell,I still have no smell,but I start to manifest more « hygiena »practices.I believe lack of hygiena practices if the person doesn’t perceive any negatives through her own senses and feel good this way is positive,and having hygiena practices despit these practices not removing anything negative that is perceivable such as a disturbing bad smell is negative.if a person perceive her own « hygiena » as unpleasant,such as a bad smell,and is not willing to fix it to not experience the bad smell anymore,that’s negative,and that’s a lack of energy
Iron status?

K

Kayaker

My first born has Asperger's and couldn't care less about hygiene. Other than that he likes to scrape off his teeth plaque with his nails. We've tried to get him to care but it's impossible. This is very very common in the autism world.
Who doesn't?

K

Kayaker

Omg this thread is pretty funny.

Rinse & rePeat, I'll agree with you that certain types of poor hygiene are disgusting.

One thing that I think is more up for debate is body odor.

When I'm healthy I smell pretty good, even after sweating or working out. One time I went 5 days without showering and still smelled good (as confirmed by others). ?

Not sure if that has happened to anyone else, but when I eat lots of macadamia nuts I start to smell like them.
Did these "others" tell you that you smell like nuts?

Birdie

I would say that too if I didn't have to care for or go out with my father looking and smelling like a homeless person. It is not only embarrassing, but i can't look at his hands grabbing at the shared plate of food on the table and want anymore after it. It is people like this that are spreading diseases, just like the old days
Is your father living with you then? If you are caring for him, it might help, at least in my experience it has, if you sweetly give him some rules. If you fix the dinner, for example, you could say clean hands first. Just like your dad did for you when you were little and you depended on him. Just a thought. Maybe not helpful at all...

But he might be happy to play along...

PxD

There has always been inequality when it comes to physical appearance between men and women. The bar has always been unfairly higher for women, to look good, with men getting away with the bar being lower if they have money. Though misshapen bodies, hairless heads and wrinkles all play a part in a person's decline, I find uncleanliness to be the worst offender.
Woman are somewhat more interested in resources and status in men, men are somewhat more interested in looks/childbearing fitness in women. That's why it is the way it is.
Yes women start getting sloppy or dowdy in their attire, but at least most try to disguise their unfortunate circumstances with make-up, baubles and perfume, men not so much. Men worry about not having enough hair when they're younger, but they really need to be worrying about too much hair when they are older. The scruff up to the eyeballs with unkempt smelly beards and greasy hair or comb-overs are doing them no favors. What is going on with these lazy people's appearances? When did the change happen from dressing up to go dinner to showing up in sweat pants and a t-shirt now? The word "sweat pants" alone should be the first clue you're getting lazy.
I don't think it's necessarily laziness, I think it's a product of (post) modernity.

There is a parallel between this lowering of personal aesthetic standards and for example the (ugly) art and architecture that modern society produces. Hell, look at the Demi Lovato trainwreck and how she looks now to get a snapshot of what modernity is all about. It's cool to degrade yourself now.

Some historians and sociologists theorize that in societies in the stages of decadence and decay, the upper classes start to adopt the culture of the lower classes, rather than the lower classes trying to imitate the culture of the upper classes as is usually the norm.

Nowadays you see a lot of people who are educated and monied wearing expensive versions of the clothes that poor people wear (e.g. Lululemon yoga pants, expensive sneakers), tattoos have proliferated tremendously since about 2010 or so whereas it used to be only for the working class/precariat/criminal class/etc., and rap is popular with suburban white kids since the 1990s. I think it's safe to say we are culturally in decline in the West.

Granted women don't try like they use to 50 years ago, to hide their physical misfortunes, but why do men not really try at all? What a shame too, cause after watching many of those "make-over" shows, I realize there are a lot of attractive men out there hiding under bad hygiene. It is no mystery to me why they can't get dates, and it says a lot about the women who date them regardless.
The same goes for women though. What you're describing about sloppy looking men, I see a lot of in women. I've always maintained that the vast majority of women can be at least reasonably attractive (strong 6/weak 7 on a scale of 1-10) if they cover the key bases of good hygiene (clean, healthy skin and hair), dressing well (signals at least a minimum level of socioeconomic status and that one pays attention to one's appearance), and maintaining a good waist-to-hip ratio (<0.75, which is instinctively attractive to men). Ditto for men except waist-to-hip ratio is the waist-to-shoulders ratio.

Sweatpants + muffin top = invisible.

OccamzRazer

The same goes for women though. What you're describing about sloppy looking men, I see a lot of in women. I've always maintained that the vast majority of women can be at least reasonably attractive (strong 6/weak 7 on a scale of 1-10) if they cover the key bases of good hygiene (clean, healthy skin and hair), dressing well (signals at least a minimum level of socioeconomic status and that one pays attention to one's appearance), and maintaining a good waist-to-hip ratio (<0.75, which is instinctively attractive to men). Ditto for men except waist-to-hip ratio is the waist-to-shoulders ratio.

Sweatpants + muffin top = invisible.
Very well said!

Except I think the pertinent ratio is waist-to-hip-to-chest/shoulders for both genders.

Women like men with muscular butts, whilst men like women with succulent bosoms :)

If you want to see such specimens, avoid Walmart and similar places at all costs!!!

The Walmartians have devolved into an unkempt, unfit, muffin-topped species.

I don't think I've ever seen an attractive woman at Walmart [that wasn't a single mom] :confused:

K

Kayaker

@Nomane Euger I figure since you say you don't stink after not washing, you have low iron. Which is good. Having clean bowel movements is also a sign of health.

Nomane Euger

Last t
@Nomane Euger I figure since you say you don't stink after not washing, you have low iron. Which is good. Having clean bowel movements is also a sign of health.
last time I checked it was low,i eat only fruits honey,liver/kidneys when I have them and they taste good and make me feel good,and from 200 to 400 grammes of muscle meat a day when I have appetite for it.for sure bowel movements many bowel movements a day that go quick,but are dry,and don’t smell anything occur when I feel the best and I have accès to an abundance of ripe fruits.Even whe. I was eating carnivore but like 500 grammes of meat and the rest fat I didn’t smell.

OccamzRazer

Woman are somewhat more interested in resources and status in men, men are somewhat more interested in looks/childbearing fitness in women. That's why it is the way it is.
?

The bar is no longer set 'unfairly high' for women.

Rather, the bars that each sex subjects the other to are very different.

Times have changed, and they are a changing fast!

If anything the bar is now set quite low for women.

Just have a nice hip:waist:breast ratio, remain un-injected, and be respectful...

Meanwhile, the bar is set quite high [by women] for many men.

Many men are expected to make lotsa money, be super fit, and be okay being stepdads. And not complain about it !

At least in the 'modern' world.

K

Kayaker

I don't think it's necessarily laziness, I think it's a product of (post) modernity.

There is a parallel between this lowering of personal aesthetic standards and for example the (ugly) art and architecture that modern society produces. Hell, look at the Demi Lovato trainwreck and how she looks now to get a snapshot of what modernity is all about. It's cool to degrade yourself now.

Some historians and sociologists theorize that in societies in the stages of decadence and decay, the upper classes start to adopt the culture of the lower classes, rather than the lower classes trying to imitate the culture of the upper classes as is usually the norm.

Nowadays you see a lot of people who are educated and monied wearing expensive versions of the clothes that poor people wear (e.g. Lululemon yoga pants, expensive sneakers), tattoos have proliferated tremendously since about 2010 or so whereas it used to be only for the working class/precariat/criminal class/etc., and rap is popular with suburban white kids since the 1990s. I think it's safe to say we are culturally in decline in the West.
I think that cultural rot is intentionally pushed by the elites. You're right about rap music and sneakers or rap fashion (like pants hanging on someone's knees). Also, "being tough", "on the streets". These things are delinquent, and often stereotyped as black culture. This attitude encourages tyranny because it makes people seem misbehaved and that police is needed.

Suburban white kids aren't upper class, not even close. Technically speaking, not even families of millionares are upper class anymore, but middle class. Any family with a net worth of less than a million is lower class, it's not just the people on welfare who live in townhouses. They often have no money, debt, and no future, so don't even exist in a class.
Lol no. At least not the younger, less healthy generations, assuming 4 is slightly ugly, 5 is plain, 6 is slightly nice to look at.

K

Kayaker

Last t
last time I checked it was low,i eat only fruits honey,liver/kidneys when I have them and they taste good and make me feel good,and from 200 to 400 grammes of muscle meat a day when I have appetite for it.for sure bowel movements many bowel movements a day that go quick,but are dry,and don’t smell anything occur when I feel the best and I have accès to an abundance of ripe fruits.Even whe. I was eating carnivore but like 500 grammes of meat and the rest fat I didn’t smell.
See @everyone, have low iron and you won't stink.

That's impressive bowel health. Not only multiple movements per day, but they don't stink either.

Nomane Euger

That's impressive bowel health. Not only multiple movements per day, but they don't stink either.

I have noticed that when I swallowed the untasty residues from the fruits I ate,my stools were more watery,smelling worst,and I had to wipe,when I don’t swallow the untasty residues,and and spit them out,it get perfect

Peater

I don't have much to add as I work in construction and LOVE getting clean after work.

But - high dose thiamine supplementation gives me chronic BO

K

Kayaker

I don't have much to add as I work in construction and LOVE getting clean after work.

But - high dose thiamine supplementation gives me chronic BO
This is because thiamine binds to iron and removes it from the body, for example through sweat, which bacteria use to thrive.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals