WARNING! Old People Take Baths In Public Jacuzzis

"Possibly the most toxic component of our environment is the way the society has been designed, to eliminate meaningful choices for most people. In the experiment of Freund, et al., some mice became more exploratory because of the choices they made, while others' lives became more routinized and limited. Our culture reinforces routinized living. In the absence of opportunities to vary the way you work and live to accord with new knowledge that you gain, the nutritional, hormonal and physical factors have special importance." -Ray Peat

There has always been inequality when it comes to physical appearance between men and women. The bar has always been unfairly higher for women, to look good, with men getting away with the bar being lower if they have money. Though misshapen bodies, hairless heads and wrinkles all play a part in a person's decline, I find uncleanliness to be the worst offender.

Yes women start getting sloppy or dowdy in their attire, but at least most try to disguise their unfortunate circumstances with make-up, baubles and perfume, men not so much. Men worry about not having enough hair when they're younger, but they really need to be worrying about too much hair when they are older. The scruff up to the eyeballs with unkempt smelly beards and greasy hair or comb-overs are doing them no favors. What is going on with these lazy people's appearances? When did the change happen from dressing up to go dinner to showing up in sweat pants and a t-shirt now? The word "sweat pants" alone should be the first clue you're getting lazy.

My dad was always a sharp dresser and a "ladies man". He was always active and cared about his physical abilities and strength. Then one day he showed up at my house and looked awful, and could barely walk. I had seen a slow decline in him over a ten years period, from living with a socially awkward woman, who liked watching movies all day everyday, but now not only did he get lazy, his hygiene was noticeably disgusting. His nails were now long and dirty and he did not enjoy long morning baths anymore either, and it was taking a toll on those around him. When he lived with me for awhile it was a fight to even get him to brush his teeth. What is the turning point that makes a person not care anymore about their appearance, yet still think they are eligible to date? How is their image in mirror so distorted that they think nothing is wrong, even when you tell them they smell awful? How do old people think it is appropriate to take their bath in a jacuzzi. How do they not know they smell like urine? Did they forget their own criticisms of the elderly in their youth?

Granted women don't try like they use to 50 years ago, to hide their physical misfortunes, but why do men not really try at all? What a shame too, cause after watching many of those "make-over" shows, I realize there are a lot of attractive men out there hiding under bad hygiene. It is no mystery to me why they can't get dates, and it says a lot about the women who date them regardless.

Ben.

A lack of hygiene in my experience originates from something being wrong with a person. Can be either physicaly or mentally, probably both.

By todays standards however i do not think that the bar is higher anymore for woman than men. But perhaps that depends on the social circles one grows up in. Age plays a role in this aswell. But i do not like generalisations and expectations anyway, especially when it comes to comparing woman and men and the dating game.

Woman masking their health decline with perfume and makeup is not the same thing as being hygenic i would say. One can be hygienic and still look horrible because the hair is weak, brittle and falling out, darkness or redness around the eyes, the skin pale and covered with bursted bloodvessels with lots of wrinkles and a unpleasant dryness to it. No amount of soap fixes any of that. That is a health issue. A systemic one most likely.

One of the biggest misconceptions in medical practice is considering visual decline as a mere comsetic issue instead of understanding that it is a meaningful marker for health and should be taken serious as the symptom that it is. Same goes for the lack of hygiene.

ThunderSpank

When I was going through a very sick period of my life I had terrible fatigue and felt ill 24/7, my hygiene suffered. I wouldn't be surprised if that also wasn't a major factor in the common lack of hygiene in the elderly. When walking to the bathroom or doing dishes is exhausting, cleaning yourself aint a priority. I remember my grandfather would get out of breath just bending over to tie his shoes, no joke.

JamesGatz

I do think it's related to DHT in men vs Progesterone in women -

When I am high DHT I run my mouth a little bit in public and have somewhat of an ego - in this state I feel somewhat invincible and I feel like I could dress like anything and do anything I want and basically that I run my neighborhood

When I am high progesterone I am more mindful of my appearance more - in this state I will really notice the details of something doesn't look quiet right in the mirror or if I'm looking a little roughed up - if I looked like this when high DHT I would barely notice and continue going about my day - I do notice that women are the same way except probably stronger -

When I am around an androgenic woman - such as a woman smoking cigarettes - she has that high DHT attitude - where she doesn't seem to care much for her appearance and runs her mouth

I do think DHT in men and higher progesterone in women explains a lot in terms of behavior and what topics each gravitates to

OP
Rinse & rePeat
A lack of hygiene in my experience originates from something being wrong with a person. Can be either physicaly or mentally, probably both.

By todays standards however i do not think that the bar is higher anymore for woman than men. But perhaps that depends on the social circles one grows up in. Age plays a role in this aswell. But i do not like generalisations and expectations anyway, especially when it comes to comparing woman and men and the dating game.

Woman masking their health decline with perfume and makeup is not the same thing as being hygenic i would say. One can be hygienic and still look horrible because the hair is weak, brittle and falling out, darkness or redness around the eyes, the skin pale and covered with bursted bloodvessels with lots of wrinkles and a unpleasant dryness to it. No amount of soap fixes any of that. That is a health issue. A systemic one most likely.

One of the biggest misconceptions in medical practice is considering visual decline as a mere comsetic issue instead of understanding that it is a meaningful marker for health and should be taken serious as the symptom that it is. Same goes for the lack of hygiene.

A person's health is a whole other subject. I don't think women putting make-up and jewelry on makes up for bad hygiene, I just think it shows a hint caring about their presence, rather than being slobbish.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
When I was going through a very sick period of my life I had terrible fatigue and felt ill 24/7, my hygiene suffered. I wouldn't be surprised if that also wasn't a major factor in the common lack of hygiene in the elderly. When walking to the bathroom or doing dishes is exhausting, cleaning yourself aint a priority. I remember my grandfather would get out of breath just bending over to tie his shoes, no joke.

I get being ill and not having the capacity to keep up on ones hygiene, but I am talking about young and old, out and about, being lazy about their appearance. I remember when going to Las Vegas was a movie star experience with lots of sequines and suits, now people are sitting in their pajamas at the slot machines.

Ben.

A person's health is a whole other subject. I don't think women putting make-up and jewelry on makes up for bad hygiene, I just think it shows a hint caring about their presence, rather than being slobbish.

Ofcurse they care, which is good. But makeup and jewelry do not equal being hygienic.

I get being ill and not having the capacity to keep up on ones hygiene, but I am talking about young and old, out and about, being lazy about their appearance. I remember when going to Las Vegas was a movie star experience with lots of sequines and suits, now people are sitting in their pajamas at the slot machines.

Perhaps the lack of hygene is a habit one acquired due to a a unhealthy phase in life. Even if it is "just" a mental one. A trauma or stressfull event perhaps.
And both old and young can have a health issues. I do not think these things are independend from eachother. And at one end of the spectrum some people simply dont care or give a damn because their priorities, focus and energy expenditure is somewhere completly else.

Gross for sure, but everything has its reasons.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

When I am high DHT I run my mouth a little bit in public and have somewhat of an ego - in this state I feel somewhat invincible and I feel like I could dress like anything and do anything I want and basically that I run my neighborhood

When I am high progesterone I am more mindful of my appearance more - in this state I will really notice the details of something doesn't look quiet right in the mirror or if I'm looking a little roughed up - if I looked like this when high DHT I would barely notice and continue going about my day - I do notice that women are the same way except probably stronger -

When I am around an androgenic woman - such as a woman smoking cigarettes - she has that high DHT attitude - where she doesn't seem to care much for her appearance and runs her mouth

I do think DHT in men and higher progesterone in women explains a lot in terms of behavior and what topics each gravitates to

That is an interesting observation. There is no getting around it though that society has declined in caring about how they present themselves. You can see the difference in movies and television from 50 years ago to now. There is no proper attire anymore for most anything, it is anything goes now. Maybe this is only an American problem or is this a decline around the world?

johnwester130

That is an interesting observation. There is no getting around it though that society has declined in caring about how they present themselves. You can see the difference in movies and television from 50 years ago to now. There is no proper attire anymore for most anything, it is anything goes now. Maybe this is only an American problem or is this a decline around the world?

I have known people like this.

They fall into the category of depressed// bored// anxious// chronic fatigue// compulsive hoarder type// schizophrenic and autistic behaviour type of people.

They just cannot be bothered due to stress to wash or care for themselves and just play video games//watch tv all day.

maybe the extremely long exposure to blue screens creates the fatigue//depression//boredom personality type?
and then it becomes a vicious trap of watching tv all day and becoming bored and depressed with life.

johnwester130

I don't think so at all

They probably have dopamine problems from playing video games// watching tv all day

Also, people with chronic fatigue and laziness need antifungals and antibiotics

Hugh Johnson

Because looks have very little to do with men's success with women. Plenty of ugly guys getting laid like crazy and plenty of handsome guys being alone.

It can take decades of daily work and tens of thousands to become attractive to women, even for a handsome successful guys. I know one that did over 3000 approaches without a single success. Years of therapy, travelling around the world and spending ungodly amounts of money before he could connect with women.

Most men lack resources he has, financially and otherwise. At some point why bother? Women won't tell you how to be attractive anyway. And if you have game, you can live in a van, wear broken down clothes and women will pay your way.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

They fall into the category of depressed// bored// anxious// chronic fatigue// compulsive hoarder type// schizophrenic and autistic behaviour type of people.

They just cannot be bothered due to stress to wash or care for themselves and just play video games//watch tv all day.

maybe the extremely long exposure to blue screens creates the fatigue//depression//boredom personality type?
and then it becomes a vicious trap of watching tv all day and becoming bored and depressed with life.

Look how good my dad looks after he fights me, and finally gets to the barber. A shave at the barber use to be a treat, why not now? He is so much more engaging and outgoing when he gets spruced up too.

Attachments

• 20191205_191229.jpg
    20191205_191229.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 123
  • 20190731_162003.jpg
    20190731_162003.jpg
    431.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 20191203_191447.jpg
    20191203_191447.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 123
K

Kayaker

It's more likely to be wifi than blue screens.

K

Kayaker

People stink if they have high iron. Iron in sweat feeds bacteria on the skin.

Ben.

Also, people with chronic fatigue and laziness need antifungals and antibiotics

What antifungals and antibiotics are you refering to specifically?

Or do we determine that with stool samples and breath tests?

It's more likely to be wifi than blue screens.

Usually, atleast nowadays, they have both. Even more:

Excessive stimulus messing up with dopamin and other neurotransmitters/hormones trough modern video games (the stress response of a battle royal and competetive moba game is insane, we are talking diarria and marathon runner heartfrequencies - not compareable with what was used to be played in the early twenties)

Blue light affecting the circadian rythm. Not leaving the house results in lack of Sunlight and its fullspectrum of frequencies (For example UVA, UVB, Red Light, Infrared) hitting skin and eyes which influences so many processes in our body.

Chronic 24/7 EMF exposure affecting things such as the literal calcium channels of our cell causing way to much intracellular calcium and all the detrimental effects that result from it (cell death, tumor, low atp production etc.)

Social isolation is just topping all of it off. Online friends can be alot of fun, often they are the thing preventing suicides, but they do not replace physical contacts.

It is always easy to be judgmental of people. But if we look at what we are subjected to on the daily its no wonder chronic disease and depression is so widespread.
Not dressing up nicely or missing a few "washings" seems like its not "realy" the issue here but a symptom.

Going out of the learned helplessnes is always good. A nice haircut and washing/dressing up can do wonders for the mind while one slowly adresses the other, bigger issues.

K

Kayaker

Excessive stimulus messing up with dopamin and other neurotransmitters/hormones trough modern video games (the stress response of a battle royal and competetive moba game is insane, we are talking diarria and marathon runner heartfrequencies - not compareable with what was used to be played in the early twenties)
That, and addiction to gambling elements such as gatcha, lootboxes, etc. I believe addiction is related to psychological tension, such as from living a dishonest or other sort of unfulfilling life.
Blue light affecting the circadian rythm. Not leaving the house results in lack of Sunlight and its fullspectrum of frequencies (For example UVA, UVB, Red Light, Infrared) hitting skin and eyes which influences so many processes in our body.
Incandescent has a good balance. It's inferior only to candlelight. Why wouldn't bright incandescent light compare to sunlight? Why are UVA and UVB important if those are high-frequency and cause cancer?
Chronic 24/7 EMF exposure affecting things such as the literal calcium channels of our cell causing way to much intracellular calcium and all the detrimental effects that result from it (cell death, tumor, low atp production etc.)
It's interesting that Wikipedia completely denies it. Imagine how much effort they put into keeping evidence off the page.

The push for 5G felt unusual as well. Nobody asked for it and there was no safety testing done. I believe wireless technology is somehow important to the elite, such as for future mass surveillance.
Social isolation is just topping all of it off. Online friends can be alot of fun, often they are the thing preventing suicides, but they do not replace physical contacts.
Also, it promotes centralization by cutting people off from local communities and businesses.

Ben.

That, and addiction to gambling elements such as gatcha, lootboxes, etc. I believe addiction is related to psychological tension, such as from living a dishonest or other sort of unfulfilling life.

Yeah the slotmachine mechanism is widespread as a psychological tool in video games. especially nowadays.

I believe video gaming starts out with actual playfulness and enjoying games. You know, the right kind of reason to play something. Kids love games and so do adults, physical and digital. But it leads to a habit and falling victim to the developers mechanisms to keep you a customer.
When life hits you in the most realest fashion (heartbreak, loss of job, loss of friends, loss of family) then the video games become a issue and the addiction manifests into a serious demon. As you've said, related to living a unfullfilling life.

Incandescent has a good balance. It's inferior only to candlelight. Why wouldn't bright incandescent light compare to sunlight? Why are UVA and UVB important if those are high-frequency and cause cancer?

Well i am no expert but from what i understand we need UV light to make sulfated vitamin d3 which acts as a natural calcium blocker in our skin. I think you need both UVB and IR light for it together with sulfated cholesterol.

Theres a theory where the lack of vitamin d despite the sun is a result of the EMF due to an excessive feedback control from the paraventricular nucleus (PVN) of the brainstem, that forcibly lowers the Vitamin D3 production in the skin irrespective of the sun exposure you get, because of the calcium efflux in the endothelium and blood in the skin. Basicly this Microwave environment we have such a hard time escaping is like living without a sun eventho its there. And from there on, vitamin A becomes a issue as result.

When calcium is effluxed for any reason, (non native EMF #1 cause today), cells immediately switch from making sulfate in surface blood vessels to nitrate synthesis. So sulfate levels drop everywhere. This directly affects Vitamin D 3 and cholesterol function, as you will soon see. Neither can be sulfated as they normally would be, even when the sun is shining brightly. This is why dermatologist believe the sun is bad when it is not. The reason is because we can’t make sulfate in our skin when the sun hits it. This is the perfect storm we face in our modern world.
But maybe that is all gibberish. Maybe you want to read that theory yourself:

TENSEGRITY #7: BLACK HOLE SUN, HERE WE COME

Personally, due to my own bad experience with vitamin d as a supplement (oral). i'd be realy intruiged to test if vitamin d supplementation is/would be bad in basement dweller videogame addicts generaly. If what is written above is true, increasing vitamin d while your body trys so hard to lower it to prevent the intracellular calcium it should lead to a negative reaction in thoose individuals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals