WARNING! Old People Take Baths In Public Jacuzzis

Peater

This is because thiamine binds to iron and removes it from the body, for example through sweat, which bacteria use to thrive.

Interesting, thanks. So that's good from a Peaty view, but how would you know how much iron reduction was enough?

K

Kayaker

Interesting, thanks. So that's good from a Peaty view, but how would you know how much iron reduction was enough?
A blood test for ferritin (should be $30). Ideally it would be lower end of normal or slightly below normal.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I'm not sure if that is true.
When I would take my kids to to the YMCA pool you had to sign in so they could alert you if some bacteria was infecting people from the pool. Chlorine can only do so much with too much bacteria to kill and then add heat to the brew from the jacuzzi and oh boy! Even RP said, and I posted it a week ago and will have to find it, that it is dirty water and poor diet that spreads diseases, and vaccines and medicine are a bigger culprit. That is what kills people in disasters, dirty toilet water, and how does that water get dirty when it is fresh water in the bowl? How does produce from Mexico get to be dangerous? Bodily functions like urine getting on the crops. Do you think during spinach picking the picker is gonna run 15 acres to take a pee. Bodily functions and their residues is one big way people get sick.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I don't have much to add as I work in construction and LOVE getting clean after work.

But - high dose thiamine supplementation gives me chronic BO

....and I bet the ladies love getting close to smell you! Thank you Sir for your efforts for womankind :)

PxD

?

The bar is no longer set 'unfairly high' for women.

Rather, the bars that each sex subjects the other to are very different.

Times have changed, and they are a changing fast!

If anything the bar is now set quite low for women.

Just have a nice hip:waist:breast ratio, remain un-injected, and be respectful...

Meanwhile, the bar is set quite high [by women] for many men.

Many men are expected to make lotsa money, be super fit, and be okay being stepdads. And not complain about it !

At least in the 'modern' world.
You heard of the triple six?

Must be 6 foot tall, have 6 figure income, and 6 pack abs.

It’s a thing that’s been going around on social media and dating apps.

Birdie

Most important thing: Don't marry a psychopath. Listen to what he says to you. The 6-6-6 doesn't matter if he's psychopath.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Rinse & rePeat, it’s inspiring to see someone taking honoring their father seriously. Lot’s of the elderly folks I meet on a daily basis could greatly benefit from that sort of love and concern from others in their lives!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat, it’s inspiring to see someone taking honoring their father seriously. Lot’s of the elderly folks I meet on a daily basis could greatly benefit from that sort of love and concern from others in their lives!

Oh gosh Blossom you just melted me! I got choked up. I love him and it kills me to see him not get the attention he thrives on.

K

Kayaker

You heard of MGTOW? It's a thing that's been going around.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
hi,hygiène is relative,when i Have energy and good environnement enough,I don’t smell,I don’t need to wipe after toilets,don’t need to brush my teeth’s,neither to change my clothes or wash my self for many months and I still feel perfectly clean,and don’t smell wether from my perspective or other perspectives,even after I wake up from intense wet dreams where I ejaculated(I apologies for the details)and feel the effect of men’s hormones,i don’t have any tendancy to perceive my self as dirty,I feel right in my « dirty clothes ».the less energy I have the more I have more « hygenia pratices »even if they are not removing any specific bad smell,I still have no smell,but I start to manifest more « hygiena »practices.I believe lack of hygiena practices if the person doesn’t perceive any negatives through her own senses and feel good this way is positive,and having hygiena practices despit these practices not removing anything negative that is perceivable such as a disturbing bad smell is negative.if a person perceive her own « hygiena » as unpleasant,such as a bad smell,and is not willing to fix it to not experience the bad smell anymore,that’s negative,and that’s a lack of energy

If you were agreeing with me then I apologize Nomane. Something must have got mixed up in the text. Regardless if we agree or disagree, this is not a hate post, we are a family of sorts on the forum and like siblings we can disagree and move on. I hope there are no hard feelings.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Is your father living with you then? If you are caring for him, it might help, at least in my experience it has, if you sweetly give him some rules. If you fix the dinner, for example, you could say clean hands first. Just like your dad did for you when you were little and you depended on him. Just a thought. Maybe not helpful at all...

But he might be happy to play along...

Oh I did, but he would get mad at me and do insulting haphazard attempts at things, like only brush his first two teeth and be done in seconds. I finally just had to take him to the dentist every couple of months to get cleanings. He will go to the gym jacuzzi and live in the same swimsuit after for days as if they were underwear. They would smell so bad I would just have to throw his clothes out. He would sleep in the same clothes day and night if I didn't nag him to change everyday. He moved in with his girlfriend. It was hard.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I never heard of Walmartians :rollingred

Walmartians: People of Walmart​

Oh my gosh, I laughed myself to tears over these Walmartians, just the name is just to much to keep a straight face. Oh sheesh this was great! I can't stop laughing!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Very well said!

Except I think the pertinent ratio is waist-to-hip-to-chest/shoulders for both genders.

Women like men with muscular butts, whilst men like women with succulent bosoms :)

If you want to see such specimens, avoid Walmart and similar places at all costs!!!

The Walmartians have devolved into an unkempt, unfit, muffin-topped species.

I don't think I've ever seen an attractive woman at Walmart [that wasn't a single mom] :confused:

Oh gosh Occamz I am so glad you showed up in this thread, this "muffin top species" talk is better than tv. Thanks for the laugh ?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
ughh. Yes its not a pleasant topic. Who wants to be the person that says "hey man, you are gross and you stink".

What i did in certain situations: i actually told my friends (knowing im in a bad place) to tell me if i smell unpleasant.

Same thing when my zipper on my jeans is open and my underwear is saying hello to the world i want somebody to tell me so i can fix it. Man that was a wierd bus ride ... everyone was smiling at me cheekily ... guess it was kinda funny ... took me longer than i care to admit until i realized what was happening.

It is an uncomfortable topic, and hesitated for days if I "go there" with this. I am with you, I would want to know too if i was making a fool of myself.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Because looks have very little to do with men's success with women. Plenty of ugly guys getting laid like crazy and plenty of handsome guys being alone.

It can take decades of daily work and tens of thousands to become attractive to women, even for a handsome successful guys. I know one that did over 3000 approaches without a single success. Years of therapy, travelling around the world and spending ungodly amounts of money before he could connect with women.

Most men lack resources he has, financially and otherwise. At some point why bother? Women won't tell you how to be attractive anyway. And if you have game, you can live in a van, wear broken down clothes and women will pay your way.

Hence why I said "it says a lot about the women who date them".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals