WARNING! Old People Take Baths In Public Jacuzzis

K

Kayaker

Well i am no expert but from what i understand we need UV light to make sulfated vitamin d3 which acts as a natural calcium blocker in our skin. I think you need both UVB and IR light for it together with sulfated cholesterol.

Theres a theory where the lack of vitamin d despite the sun is a result of the EMF due to an excessive feedback control from the paraventricular nucleus (PVN) of the brainstem, that forcibly lowers the Vitamin D3 production in the skin irrespective of the sun exposure you get, because of the calcium efflux in the endothelium and blood in the skin. Basicly this Microwave environment we have such a hard time escaping is like living without a sun eventho its there. And from there on, vitamin A becomes a issue as result.

But maybe that is all gibberish. Maybe you want to read that theory yourself:

TENSEGRITY #7: BLACK HOLE SUN, HERE WE COME

Personally, due to my own bad experience with vitamin d as a supplement (oral). i'd be realy intruiged to test if vitamin d supplementation is/would be bad in basement dweller videogame addicts generaly. If what is written above is true, increasing vitamin d while your body trys so hard to lower it to prevent the intracellular calcium it should lead to a negative reaction in thoose individuals.
Why is calcium efflux used to refer to intracellular calcium overload, when the meaning of efflux means something is leaving (opposite of influx)? It isn't just Jack Kruse.

I'm unable to comprehend the up/down regulation of vitamin D and calcium connection at the moment.

The article does speak the truth: Intracellular calcium overload from EMF is real.

Does magnesium sulfate provide sulfur in the same way as sunlight? Nutritional sulfur wasn't mentioned.

Everyone here is aware of how great sunlight is, but what's the best replacement during the winter? If skin-produced vitamin D is indeed special, possibly a reptile bulb, though I saw one that doesn't actually provide UVA/UVB despite advertising as such. But some probably do. Once again, best products for animals.

I read this article:

But why are some people more prone to the calcium efflux? I'm no expert either. The article describes thiamine's role in EMF protection, but it gets depleted very quickly. The Jack Kruse article talks about how great sulfated vitamin D is, but I couldn't tell if it's supposed to guard against EMF. He makes things confusing.

Nomane Euger

There has always been inequality when it comes to physical appearance between men and women. The bar has always been unfairly higher for women, to look good, with men getting away with the bar being lower if they have money. Though misshapen bodies, hairless heads and wrinkles all play a part in a person's decline, I find uncleanliness to be the worst offender.

Yes women start getting sloppy or dowdy in their attire, but at least most try to disguise their unfortunate circumstances with make-up, baubles and perfume, men not so much. Men worry about not having enough hair when they're younger, but they really need to be worrying about too much hair when they are older. The scruff up to the eyeballs with unkempt smelly beards and greasy hair or comb-overs are doing them no favors. What is going on with these lazy people's appearances? When did the change happen from dressing up to go dinner to showing up in sweat pants and a t-shirt now? The word "sweat pants" alone should be the first clue you're getting lazy.

My dad was always a sharp dresser and a "ladies man". He was always active and cared about his physical abilities and strength. Then one day he showed up at my house and looked awful, and could barely walk. I had seen a slow decline in him over a ten years period, from living with a socially awkward woman, who liked watching movies all day everyday, but now not only did he get lazy, his hygiene was noticeably disgusting. His nails were now long and dirty and he did not enjoy long morning baths anymore either, and it was taking a toll on those around him. When he lived with me for awhile it was a fight to even get him to brush his teeth. What is the turning point that makes a person not care anymore about their appearance, yet still think they are eligible to date? How is their image in mirror so distorted that they think nothing is wrong, even when you tell them they smell awful? How do old people think it is appropriate to take their bath in a jacuzzi. How do they not know they smell like urine? Did they forget their own criticisms of the elderly in their youth?

Granted women don't try like they use to 50 years ago, to hide their physical misfortunes, but why do men not really try at all? What a shame too, cause after watching many of those "make-over" shows, I realize there are a lot of attractive men out there hiding under bad hygiene. It is no mystery to me why they can't get dates, and it says a lot about the women who date them regardless.
hi,hygiène is relative,when i Have energy and good environnement enough,I don’t smell,I don’t need to wipe after toilets,don’t need to brush my teeth’s,neither to change my clothes or wash my self for many months and I still feel perfectly clean,and don’t smell wether from my perspective or other perspectives,even after I wake up from intense wet dreams where I ejaculated(I apologies for the details)and feel the effect of men’s hormones,i don’t have any tendancy to perceive my self as dirty,I feel right in my « dirty clothes ».the less energy I have the more I have more « hygenia pratices »even if they are not removing any specific bad smell,I still have no smell,but I start to manifest more « hygiena »practices.I believe lack of hygiena practices if the person doesn’t perceive any negatives through her own senses and feel good this way is positive,and having hygiena practices despit these practices not removing anything negative that is perceivable such as a disturbing bad smell is negative.if a person perceive her own « hygiena » as unpleasant,such as a bad smell,and is not willing to fix it to not experience the bad smell anymore,that’s negative,and that’s a lack of energy

Nomane Euger

I do think it's related to DHT in men vs Progesterone in women -

When I am high DHT I run my mouth a little bit in public and have somewhat of an ego - in this state I feel somewhat invincible and I feel like I could dress like anything and do anything I want and basically that I run my neighborhood

When I am high progesterone I am more mindful of my appearance more - in this state I will really notice the details of something doesn't look quiet right in the mirror or if I'm looking a little roughed up - if I looked like this when high DHT I would barely notice and continue going about my day - I do notice that women are the same way except probably stronger -

When I am around an androgenic woman - such as a woman smoking cigarettes - she has that high DHT attitude - where she doesn't seem to care much for her appearance and runs her mouth

I do think DHT in men and higher progesterone in women explains a lot in terms of behavior and what topics each gravitates to
Hi,pure speculation from my part,when I felt high progesterone+verylowDHT/,high energy,childish voice,no sexual feelings interest(only heart,belly feelings instead)deep sleep ,less dreams,flat muscles,I had no interest in hygenia pratices,no interest in how I looks,I was very sensitive to well developed feminine’s faces,and very sensitive to not well developed face Wich I found very ugly and displeasing to the points where I had some disgust feeling in my mouth.i think
It make you more sensitive to others and yourself ,but I don’t think it make more you care more about how others are gonna to perceive you at all

Last edited:

johnwester130

What antifungals and antibiotics are you refering to specifically?

Or do we determine that with stool samples and breath tests?

Usually, atleast nowadays, they have both. Even more:

Excessive stimulus messing up with dopamin and other neurotransmitters/hormones trough modern video games (the stress response of a battle royal and competetive moba game is insane, we are talking diarria and marathon runner heartfrequencies - not compareable with what was used to be played in the early twenties)

Blue light affecting the circadian rythm. Not leaving the house results in lack of Sunlight and its fullspectrum of frequencies (For example UVA, UVB, Red Light, Infrared) hitting skin and eyes which influences so many processes in our body.

Chronic 24/7 EMF exposure affecting things such as the literal calcium channels of our cell causing way to much intracellular calcium and all the detrimental effects that result from it (cell death, tumor, low atp production etc.)

Social isolation is just topping all of it off. Online friends can be alot of fun, often they are the thing preventing suicides, but they do not replace physical contacts.

It is always easy to be judgmental of people. But if we look at what we are subjected to on the daily its no wonder chronic disease and depression is so widespread.
Not dressing up nicely or missing a few "washings" seems like its not "realy" the issue here but a symptom.

Going out of the learned helplessnes is always good. A nice haircut and washing/dressing up can do wonders for the mind while one slowly adresses the other, bigger issues.

nystatin is used in autism

antibiotics are used in chronic fatigue syndrome, not sure of the specific ones

autism and chronic fatigue have a lot of overlap

Last edited:

Ben.

Why is calcium efflux used to refer to intracellular calcium overload, when the meaning of efflux means something is leaving (opposite of influx)? It isn't just Jack Kruse.

I'm unable to comprehend the up/down regulation of vitamin D and calcium connection at the moment.

The article does speak the truth: Intracellular calcium overload from EMF is real.

Does magnesium sulfate provide sulfur in the same way as sunlight? Nutritional sulfur wasn't mentioned.

Everyone here is aware of how great sunlight is, but what's the best replacement during the winter? If skin-produced vitamin D is indeed special, possibly a reptile bulb, though I saw one that doesn't actually provide UVA/UVB despite advertising as such. But some probably do. Once again, best products for animals.

I read this article:

But why are some people more prone to the calcium efflux? I'm no expert either. The article describes thiamine's role in EMF protection, but it gets depleted very quickly.

Good questions. Jack kruses article is over my head aswell. Maybe it is making the topic uneccessarily complicated?

Altough i like his criticism of the sun being a supposed regulator of our calcium needs. The current "consens" is that vitamin d plays a vital role in calcium absorption in the digestive track which the author of the link says to be not true.

I dont know if dietary sulphur helps with vitamin d and if it is helpful for the EMF exposure. Interesting, i'll look into it eventually.

Just bought a reptile bulb for that reason a few weeks ago. According to reviews the tested the wavelengths and vitamin d levels. I do notice a increase in libido from using it. Altough the article describes a well adapted mechanism of how humans deal with the winter and its lack of sun. So perhaps its not the winter alone that messes with us but the excessive damage we are exposed to while in the adaptive seasonal state.

There are many calcium channel blockers. Hans talks in his article about :

• Androgens, such as DHEA, testosterone, DHT and androsterone
  • Magnesium
  • Cyproheptadine
  • Taurine
  • Cat’s claw
Didn't know of thiamines role in it. But a deficiancy in thiamin is detrimental to our entire cell metabolism anyway. I think both deficiancys, chronic high load exposure of EMF and all the usual stuff that interferes with proper cell and hormone function is related to how well one can take EMF.

The Jack Kruse article talks about how great sulfated vitamin D is, but I couldn't tell if it's supposed to guard against EMF. He makes things confusing.

Well he said it works as a calcium channel blocker within the skin cells. Not sure if it is helpful systemic wide.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
hi,hygiène is relative,when i Have energy and good environnement enough,I don’t smell,I don’t need to wipe after toilets,don’t need to brush my teeth’s,neither to change my clothes or wash my self for many months and I still feel perfectly clean,and don’t smell wether from my perspective or other perspectives,even after I wake up from intense wet dreams where I ejaculated(I apologies for the details)and feel the effect of men’s hormones,i don’t have any tendancy to perceive my self as dirty,I feel right in my « dirty clothes ».the less energy I have the more I have more « hygenia pratices »even if they are not removing any specific bad smell,I still have no smell,but I start to manifest more « hygiena »practices.I believe lack of hygiena practices if the person doesn’t perceive any negatives through her own senses and feel good this way is positive,and having hygiena practices despit these practices not removing anything negative that is perceivable such as a disturbing bad smell is negative.if a person perceive her own « hygiena » as unpleasant,such as a bad smell,and is not willing to fix it to not experience the bad smell anymore,that’s negative,and that’s a lack of energy

Nomaine, if you want to sit in your own "home brew" like my dad does, then feel free, but please don't subject others to your "collection" chatting in a public jacuzzi with them none the wiser. It is too late for me to ever go in a jacuzzi again, period, or even a public pool for that matter, at least during the day. Sheesh all these years I was worried about children in the pool too lazy to get out to go pee!I I am sorry to sound harsh, but this subject is as huge pet peeve for me and the pool/jacuzzi situation is just disgusting.

OccamzRazer

Omg this thread is pretty funny.

Rinse & rePeat, I'll agree with you that certain types of poor hygiene are disgusting.

One thing that I think is more up for debate is body odor.

When I'm healthy I smell pretty good, even after sweating or working out. One time I went 5 days without showering and still smelled good (as confirmed by others). ?

Not sure if that has happened to anyone else, but when I eat lots of macadamia nuts I start to smell like them.

Ben.

Rinse & rePeat, I'll agree with you that certain types of poor hygiene are disgusting.

When I'm healthy I smell pretty good, even after sweating or working out. One time I went 5 days without showering and still smelled good (as confirmed by others). ?

Not sure if that has happened to anyone else, but when I eat lots of macadamia nuts I start to smell like them.

Yep, when i was healthy, my sweat woudn't smell either.

Jon2547

"Possibly the most toxic component of our environment is the way the society has been designed, to eliminate meaningful choices for most people. In the experiment of Freund, et al., some mice became more exploratory because of the choices they made, while others' lives became more routinized and limited. Our culture reinforces routinized living. In the absence of opportunities to vary the way you work and live to accord with new knowledge that you gain, the nutritional, hormonal and physical factors have special importance." -Ray Peat

There has always been inequality when it comes to physical appearance between men and women. The bar has always been unfairly higher for women, to look good, with men getting away with the bar being lower if they have money. Though misshapen bodies, hairless heads and wrinkles all play a part in a person's decline, I find uncleanliness to be the worst offender.

Yes women start getting sloppy or dowdy in their attire, but at least most try to disguise their unfortunate circumstances with make-up, baubles and perfume, men not so much. Men worry about not having enough hair when they're younger, but they really need to be worrying about too much hair when they are older. The scruff up to the eyeballs with unkempt smelly beards and greasy hair or comb-overs are doing them no favors. What is going on with these lazy people's appearances? When did the change happen from dressing up to go dinner to showing up in sweat pants and a t-shirt now? The word "sweat pants" alone should be the first clue you're getting lazy.

My dad was always a sharp dresser and a "ladies man". He was always active and cared about his physical abilities and strength. Then one day he showed up at my house and looked awful, and could barely walk. I had seen a slow decline in him over a ten years period, from living with a socially awkward woman, who liked watching movies all day everyday, but now not only did he get lazy, his hygiene was noticeably disgusting. His nails were now long and dirty and he did not enjoy long morning baths anymore either, and it was taking a toll on those around him. When he lived with me for awhile it was a fight to even get him to brush his teeth. What is the turning point that makes a person not care anymore about their appearance, yet still think they are eligible to date? How is their image in mirror so distorted that they think nothing is wrong, even when you tell them they smell awful? How do old people think it is appropriate to take their bath in a jacuzzi. How do they not know they smell like urine? Did they forget their own criticisms of the elderly in their youth?

Granted women don't try like they use to 50 years ago, to hide their physical misfortunes, but why do men not really try at all? What a shame too, cause after watching many of those "make-over" shows, I realize there are a lot of attractive men out there hiding under bad hygiene. It is no mystery to me why they can't get dates, and it says a lot about the women who date them regardless.
I guess it just comes down to one's own sensibilities and preferences. I try not to push my western civ. inclinations about 'cleanliness is next to Godliness' onto others. Besides, that expression is not in the bible. I just say, live and let live.

OP
Rinse & rePeat

I can have a lazy weekend and skip a shower, and I have no smell either, but I certainly wipe myself after the toilet, change my underwear and comb my hair and such. I just don't know how gynecologist and proctologist work up an appetite for lunch. ?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I guess it just comes down to one's own sensibilities and preferences. I try not to push my western civ. inclinations about 'cleanliness is next to Godliness' onto others. Besides, that expression is not in the bible. I just say, live and let live.

I would say that too if I didn't have to care for or go out with my father looking and smelling like a homeless person. It is not only embarrassing, but i can't look at his hands grabbing at the shared plate of food on the table and want anymore after it. It is people like this that are spreading diseases, just like the old days

Nomane Euger

Nomaine, if you want to sit in your own "home brew" like my dad does, then feel free, but please don't subject others to your "collection" chatting in a public jacuzzi with them none the wiser. It is too late for me to ever go in a jacuzzi again, period, or even a public pool for that matter, at least during the day. Sheesh all these years I was worried about children in the pool too lazy to get out to go pee!I I am sorry to sound harsh, but this subject is as huge pet peeve for me and the pool/jacuzzi situation is just disgusting.
You either didn’t read carefully enough or ignored what I said,because I never said it’s normal to stay in your own brew and to go to a jaccuzy if it stinks,the last part of my comment is the opposite,so keep the negativity from your comment,I just shared you my experience on why peoples have differents relationship to « hygiene ».

OP
Rinse & rePeat
You either didn’t read carefully enough or ignored what I said,because I never said it’s normal to stay in your own brew and to go to a jaccuzy if it stinks,the last part of my comment is the opposite,so keep the negativity from your comment,I just shared you my experience on why peoples have differents relationship to « hygiene »

But your shared experience mirrored what my dad would say Nomane. Of course we all have different relationships to hygiene, this is why I am expressing my different opinion. I can't go into a pool or jacuzzi anymore because there is a bunch of filth in it now, like it is a shared bath. We can't eat shared food because people don't wash their hands after the toilet or just don't take care of the collection under their nails. This "live and let live" attitude is what distinguished the "classes" years ago. Nobody wants to buy baked good or much else from an unkempt person, so I guess what, that narrows their job prospects and who'd fault is that? My dad was a fireman and a top bartender in seasonal places, and he was shocked one year when nobody would hire him back anymore, and we all knew why It is just a fact that people can see, and smell, clearly the lack of hygiene and most are going to avoid being around it. It doesn't mean I don't love my father or am judging anyone's character, I just don't want to be around it, it just runs my appetite. I am not the only one that feels this way. I am part of large majority, but unfortunately I am in the minority of people who are willing to say something about it.

Ben.

I am part of large majority, but unfortunately I am in the minority of people who are willing to say something about it.

ughh. Yes its not a pleasant topic. Who wants to be the person that says "hey man, you are gross and you stink".

What i did in certain situations: i actually told my friends (knowing im in a bad place) to tell me if i smell unpleasant.

Same thing when my zipper on my jeans is open and my underwear is saying hello to the world i want somebody to tell me so i can fix it. Man that was a wierd bus ride ... everyone was smiling at me cheekily ... guess it was kinda funny ... took me longer than i care to admit until i realized what was happening.

InChristAlone

My first born has Asperger's and couldn't care less about hygiene. Other than that he likes to scrape off his teeth plaque with his nails. We've tried to get him to care but it's impossible. This is very very common in the autism world.

ursidae

In my experience I start to neglect personal hygiene when I don't have any energy, am severely depressed with brain fog. Of course the poor health that caused those periods of low energy will also manifest as bad body odour, bad breath, plaque build up on teeth, "cosmetic" problems such as hyper keratinisation of skin requiring frequent exfoliation, greasy scalp, seborrhoeic dermatitis, poor hair texture leading to clumping, etc.

As for more superficial aspects of grooming such as picking stylish clothes, makeup, flattering haircuts etc, this is usually a form of peacocking in hopes of finding a mate. Some people might not see the point of it if they don't have a booming social life and lots of friendships and if they're not attractive to the opposite sex due to old age or due to underwhelming facial aesthetics/poor facial development. Not only does it not look convincing when a person with poor bone structure is styled very well, it sort of accentuates the flaws. When such people are otherwise healthy and have energy, they're pretty realistic about it and usually just do the bare minimum of being clean and dressing in acceptable clothes that fit.

I think a lot of grooming, especially the type that revolve around buying products such as makeup is just societal brainwashing and people being manipulated into being consumerist. Most grooming products sold are also endocrine distruptors, contain heavy metals/halogens and you need to invest a lot of money into getting "safe" ones.

This video was recommended to me by youtube recently, and I was shocked at how elaborate it was and the amount of toxic crap this woman is willingly putting on her body. I'm sure it's considered civilised and lady like but all that chemical crap is definitely poisoning the womb

Last edited:

Birdie

Yep, when i was healthy, my sweat woudn't smell either.
This is surprising me. I didn't connect it at all, but after starting Peat wise, I never had any body odor again. I thought it was old age, but, now I begin to consider that it could be good health.

Birdie

In my experience I start to neglect personal hygiene when I don't have any energy, am severely depressed with brain fog. Of course the poor health that caused those periods of low energy will also manifest as bad body odour, bad breath, plaque build up on teeth, "cosmetic" problems such as hyper keratinisation of skin requiring frequent exfoliation, greasy scalp, seborrhoeic dermatitis, poor hair texture leading to clumping, etc.

As for more superficial aspects of grooming such as picking stylish clothes, makeup, flattering haircuts etc, this is usually a form of peacocking in hopes of finding a mate. Some people might not see the point of it if they don't have a booming social life and lots of friendships and if they're not attractive to the opposite gender due to old age or due to underwhelming facial aesthetics/poor facial development. Not only does it not look convincing when a person with poor bone structure is styled very well, it sort of accentuates the flaws. When such people are otherwise healthy and have energy, they're pretty realistic about it and usually just do the bare minimum of being clean and dressing in acceptable clothes that fit.

I think a lot of grooming, especially the type that revolve around buying products such as makeup is just societal brainwashing and people being manipulated into being consumerist. Most grooming products sold are also endocrine distruptors, contain heavy metals/halogens and you need to invest a lot of money into getting "safe" ones.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N15MzB8pQGs

This video was recommended to me by youtube recently, and I was shocked at how elaborate it was and the amount of toxic crap this woman is willingly putting on her body. I'm sure it's considered civilised and lady like but all that chemical crap is definitely poisoning the womb

Yes, thanks for this. When I recently had a long bout of sciatica, I had to accept not being able to take a shower for about 5 days each time I got another flare up. I smelled fine but felt stagnated. Had to keep telling husband I would do something in shower to make things worse. I looked 10 years older but all I cared about was getting through each day. (This lasted all summer and up to 8 days ago when I finally figured out how to keep from re-injuring myself.)

I now understand first hand...

Birdie

"Possibly the most toxic component of our environment is the way the society has been designed, to eliminate meaningful choices for most people. In the experiment of Freund, et al., some mice became more exploratory because of the choices they made, while others' lives became more routinized and limited. Our culture reinforces routinized living. In the absence of opportunities to vary the way you work and live to accord with new knowledge that you gain, the nutritional, hormonal and physical factors have special importance." -Ray Peat

This is a good subject for thought. Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals