Truly deficient in estrogen.. what is the cause??

Hans

Forum Supporter
But even with the likely insensitivity I wouldn’t expect total loss of sexual function. If I can figure that out I’ll try to improve testosterone levels.

80-90% of the time was UGL testosterone enanthate 400-600 mg a week. A 3 month blast, 3 month cruise, and 4 month blast. Towards the end of the second blast I started low dose tren and dropped it after 3/4th pin.. shouldn’t have built up in the tissue really. I tried low dose superdrol at one point for a week, also dropped that. I used UGL exemestane and UGL tamoxifen (which made my brain feel like it was on fire, and could have also contributed to my state) it’s been nearly 3.5 years since coming off roughly

I tried boron, but didn’t confirm with bloodwork. Regardless, not much of an improvement.

I have not tried grape seed extract. Do you think it’s sufficiently estrogenic enough (typically) to experiment with?
I've talked to people with zero libido and low estrogen, and they look estrogenic compounds and it didn't do nothing for their libido. It's likely more complicated than that.

Did you also look at cortisol, DHEA and FSH?

OP
A

allan442

I've talked to people with zero libido and low estrogen, and they look estrogenic compounds and it didn't do nothing for their libido. It's likely more complicated than that.

Did you also look at cortisol, DHEA and FSH?
FSH was normal, don’t have the numbers anymore. DHEA-S was high the one and only time tested. Doc won’t test cortisol but I plan on testing more thoroughly privately if I can find it for cheap

Validus

I've had similar experiences with Nolvadex/tamoxifen. Seems to damage the brain and eyes over time.

Hans

Forum Supporter
FSH was normal, don’t have the numbers anymore. DHEA-S was high the one and only time tested. Doc won’t test cortisol but I plan on testing more thoroughly privately if I can find it for cheap
Check your free T. Estradiol is made from free T and estrone is made from DHEA. Maybe your estrone is high, but estradiol low.

What's your diet like and what supps do you use?

OP
A

allan442

Check your free T. Estradiol is made from free T and estrone is made from DHEA. Maybe your estrone is high, but estradiol low.

What's your diet like and what supps do you use?
Sometime this month I’ll be able to get everything tested. I’ve tried all sorts of diets but now it’s generally peat oriented but will occasionally have a little PUFA. In terms of nutrients I should be hitting everything. Beef, seafood, rice, vegetables, fruit, orange juice, some liver, chocolate (sometimes causes insomnia), I’m not too orthorexic about diet

Currently just taking manganese and some molybdenum. Mostly it’s manganese but these two minerals are helping all symptoms. Not like crazy libido but the desire is there for once

I’m stopping the experiment though, I’ve only been on for over a week

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals