Tips For Reducing Flu/fever Symtoms

Pretty much all my life, I have been sick on a regular basis. I have been eating "peaty" a little over a year now, and I have not been sick less than when I was eating a standard diet. I get a cold/fever around 4-8 times a year, and it is probably the most important factor for me in regaining health. I feel pretty much awful when I get sick, and I do everything in my power to not get it. A couple of days ago, I got another cold, only 5 weeks after my previous one. I have tried things such as Vitamin D, raw carrot, high doses Vitamin C, Zinc, Bag breathing, red light etc. and nothing seems to have helped. But I remember Haidut once said on a podcast with D-Rodd that activated charcoal might help. I have tried activated charcoal before, but not in a fever scenario. I have only used it in regards to stomach issues, but I found a few tablets and tried it this time. After 2 tablets for 2 days, all of my symptoms were gone. Nothing have given me such an effect before, and I recommend that you try it if you not already have.

this is very interesting. Doesn't it seem to suggest that your sicknesses have been endotoxin-related all this time?

Lee Simeon

this is very interesting. Doesn't it seem to suggest that your sicknesses have been endotoxin-related all this time?
It might have been, I am not sure. Regardless, I hope this was not a one time thing, and I might report back the next time I get it.

Mossy

It might have been, I am not sure. Regardless, I hope this was not a one time thing, and I might report back the next time I get it.
I would be curious if you had success another time using charocal. I’m dealing with a fever and flu-like symptoms. One day of high-dose C seemed to dry me out. I took raw garlic which then brought on the fever. Would love to have a silver bullet to take this out, or help it significantly.

Lee Simeon

I would be curious if you had success another time using charocal. I’m dealing with a fever and flu-like symptoms. One day of high-dose C seemed to dry me out. I took raw garlic which then brought on the fever. Would love to have a silver bullet to take this out, or help it significantly.
It was unfortunately effective only that one time. However, I use to get sick less now. I used to get sick every two months or so, but I have not been sick for 5 months-ish and counting. I have tried a bunch of different things when I was sick and there was little that could make me feel better than coffee, tea or ice cream. However I got immediate relief with oral Lapodin. This was only a slight effect though. So I am not sure if I can endorse anything with good conscious. However, as I previously said, I have not been sick for a long time which has never happened to me before, so while I still struggle with some health issues, catching the flu is no longer the main focus as it previously was. I think there have been many factors for this and I can mention what I think had an effect. Replacing milk with goat cheese, increasing Vitamin C from food sources, couple of drops of Diamant from IdeaLabs, Pau Darco tea, checking Vitamin D status,

Mossy

It was unfortunately effective only that one time. However, I use to get sick less now. I used to get sick every two months or so, but I have not been sick for 5 months-ish and counting. I have tried a bunch of different things when I was sick and there was little that could make me feel better than coffee, tea or ice cream. However I got immediate relief with oral Lapodin. This was only a slight effect though. So I am not sure if I can endorse anything with good conscious. However, as I previously said, I have not been sick for a long time which has never happened to me before, so while I still struggle with some health issues, catching the flu is no longer the main focus as it previously was. I think there have been many factors for this and I can mention what I think had an effect. Replacing milk with goat cheese, increasing Vitamin C from food sources, couple of drops of Diamant from IdeaLabs, Pau Darco tea, checking Vitamin D status,
I appreciate the detailed reply. Strange how that works, where something will work one time but not another. My brother was just telling me he doesn’t get the same response from raw garlic that he once did. If I have anything worth reporting with charcoal, I’ll report back—if I take it.

Lee Simeon

I appreciate the detailed reply. Strange how that works, where something will work one time but not another. My brother was just telling me he doesn’t get the same response from raw garlic that he once did. If I have anything worth reporting with charcoal, I’ll report back—if I take it.
Weird coincidence, but I got sick today lol. Will have to try the garlic thing as an experiment.

Mossy

Weird coincidence, but I got sick today lol. Will have to try the garlic thing as an experiment.
For what it's worth, I feel the raw garlic was very hard on my body, which I'm assuming was the consequence of being very hard on the virus. After taking it I was very weak and had a fever, which was a worse state than I was, but the fever is now gone, the congestion is at about 15% of what it was, and it would seem I'm on the road to recovery. Though, I'm still quite weak.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals