Tinnitus

jadh189

Forum Supporter
I managed to get a copper deficiency (fatigue, hair loss, dizziness) from supplementing molybdenum and perhaps a high dietary intake of manganese.

After taking copper with each meal I was able to get rid of the dizziness but I am now left with ringing in my ears when lying down and waking up early hours in the morning.

I am trying to figure out what is out of balance causing me to start having tinnitus as it is highly annoying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

“[Loratidine or pseydoephedrine for tinnitus?] Too much pseudoephedrine increases stress hormones, loratadine isn't good for the liver, and anything that irritates the intestine can cause tinnitus by increasing endotoxin absorption.” Ray Peat e-mail exchange

“[Tinnitus and hand shakes a bit] Endotoxin can produce those effects. Keeping the digestive system free of inflammation often helps, and a daily raw carrot is sometimes enough, sometimes a supplement of thyroid or progesterone helps. The endogenous opioids can have one-sided effects, and they are increased by endotoxin. Having well cooked mushrooms every day, and avoiding green salads, unsaturated fats, grains and beans are other helpful things. A supplement of niacinamide and other B vitamins sometimes helps. (Reference)” Ray Peat e-mail exchange

mgrabs

I managed to get a copper deficiency (fatigue, hair loss, dizziness) from supplementing molybdenum and perhaps a high dietary intake of manganese.

After taking copper with each meal I was able to get rid of the dizziness but I am now left with ringing in my ears when lying down and waking up early hours in the morning.

I am trying to figure out what is out of balance causing me to start having tinnitus as it is highly annoying.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Any answer on this?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals