Looking For Advice On Diet, Vitamin/mineral And Other Supplement Intake

BigChad

is 15mg zinc, 1mg boron, 100mcg selenium glycinate, 150mcg chromium nicotinate glycinate, 100mcg molybdenum glycinate, 2mg manganese glycinate, 3mg copper bisglycinate, all fine taken 2x a week?

4500Iu vitamin A retinyl palmitate per day, 1000mg vitamin E mixed tocopherols (335mg of them alpha tocopherol) twice a week, 40mg mixed tocopherols/40mg mixed tocotrienols twice a week, 8000IU d3 per day, 15mg mk4 3x a week, 1mg k1/1.5mgmk4/0.3mgmk7 4x a week. is that combination of fat solubles fine.

then 400mg vitamin c (quali c) 3x a week, 100mg vitamin c 2x a week, 10mg hcl b1/10mg p5p b6/5mg b2/15mg b3/ 250mcg biotin/50mcg methyl b12/50mg b5/400mcg methylfolate/40mcg chromium crominex/10mcg molybdenum/3mg zinc all twice a week?

200mg magnesium aspartate, 0.5g blk seed oil, 1g coconut oil, daily.

i also need to add 5g creatine/4g beta alanine daily later on (used to use these daily for 6 years), and am thinking of having 2g taurine per day, plus 500mg betaine tmg daily, 500mg olive leaf extract 25% oleupurein daily, 600mg ksm-66 ashwaganda 3x a week, 200mg suntheanine 3x a week, 350mg n acetyl tyrosine 3x a week.

also thinking of adding in some other herbs like tribulus, tongkat ali, and a few others. looking for anything that can boost dopamine, boost testosterone, lower prolactin/estrogen (but without lowering androgens so no DIM or I3C), lower serotonin, lower cortisol, lower inflammation etc. Not sure if I should add in some other aminos or metabolites like agmatine, hmb, alpha gpc, lysine, glycine, phenylalanine, etc.

avoiding iron and iodine supplementation due to several reasons. i get 4oz lamb 8oz new zealand beef daily which gives around 10-12mg iron and 20 to 22mg zinc? probably around 1300mg calcium and 1000mg phosphorus from diet. sodium maybe 2000mg or 2500mg, potassium maybe 4000mg daily. magnesium i have the 200mg aspartate daily, plus probably 200-300mg from diet daily. Also get 13oz whole milk plus 8oz non fat greek yogurt daily so I think that contributes some iodine, not sure how much. I don't want to megadose b vitamins/c vitamins everyday, if C needs to be increased for some reason to 1000mg 3x a week instead of 400mg I could do that if there is a valid reason for it. Idk if vitamin C would get depleted by some of those fat solubles like vitamin E or A.

Given my diet which basically has double the amount of zinc vs the amount of iron, would I need to supplement 18mg iron a couple times a week? Since I also get an additional 36mg zinc weekly from supplements. I've heard zinc can deplete both copper and iron so I'm not sure if my diet and supplement stack as is would promote a deficiency in iron over time. I could add ferrous bisglycinate 18mg a couple times a week if its needed. And in general, i'm not sure if anything in my diet would contribute copper, molybdenum, chromium, or manganese intake, and if those are necessary above the amounts mentioned earlier in the post. I use a brita filter for all drinking water, so I think that filters out copper from the water.

Note a lot of these b vitamins and fat solubles and minerals are coming in the same pill so its 7 or 8 pills daily at most, of which 2 are oil softgels. most of the pills do not have fillers or excepients like silica or magnesium stearate and are just beef gelatin capsules or vegetable cellulose capsules.

magnesium malate/citrate mess with my stomach and seem to irritate/inflame my skin too. traacs glycinate keeps me up at night after taking it, messes with sleep a lot and causes fatigue the next day so aspartate or oxide seem to be the only magnesiums I can have with minimal side effects. both zma and mag aspartate don't cause any noticeable trouble besides a mild energy boost coming from the aspartate i assume.

also curious if anyone knows how much iodine I would be getting from the 13oz whole milk (costco), 8oz non fat greek yogurt, 8oz new zealand grass fed beef, 4oz australian pasture raised lamb.

overall just from diet I seem to get 20mg zinc and 10mg iron, then an additional 36mg supplemental zinc weekly. I was concerned if long term, intakes like this would cause iron deficiency anemia, so if I should add in 18mg ferrous bisglycinate a couple times a week?

D

Deleted member 5487

Best supplement anyone can take is
milk soaked liver cooked in butter+onion+salt into a blender and in a container. Take 1-2 big table spoons of patte with breakfast.

I started dropping weight and have my libido triple when I did this

good for 3-4 days. though day 4 it gets pretty sharp

OP
B

BigChad

milk soaked liver cooked in butter+onion+salt into a blender and in a container. Take 1-2 big table spoons of patte with breakfast.

whats the purpose of soaking in liver. taste?

D

Deleted member 5487

Yeah, cuts the bite from liver. The longer the better.

How do you know your libido didn't improve just from the onion? I once scrambled a kg of cooked purple onions into a tray of eggs and ate the mix during a long evening train ride home. I slept when I arrived and awakened with a morning glory that seemed determined to reappear throughout the day. When coitus inevitably commensed at day's end, the blood did not retreat from the organ for 55-60 minutes post-climax.

In case you're thinking the eggs were responsible, I eat 5-6 eggs each workday morning and nothing like this has happened before. Once did a 24 egg per day experiment for 9 months and became fatter than I've ever been for my height, experiencing a reduction in libido at the time.

Inaut

I’ve been eating raw frozen liver for a couple weeks now (2-3oz a day) and my libido and morning wood is pretty damn good. Also increased apigenin intake so maybe it’s a combo thing with some red/infrared light.... too many factors to attribute but pitching tents make me feel like I’m doing something right

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals