Stubborn Dehydration, High Blood Calcium, Low Phosphorus, Dry Mouth, Excessive Mucus

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

The copper would not have that quick of an effect, it has to be digested and absorbed which of course takes time. There are a few other pro-methylation nutrients in liver that may have a similar histamine lowering effect as well. But I also get similar reactions to when I used to try and take bites of liver (which I no longer do). I would feel disgusted eating it and I would not salivate compared to eating food normally.

If you are eating something thats not that appetizing or you are disgusted by, the normal secretions that release in response to food may not happen like usual.

Your vitamin A intake has probably been way over RDA many times if you have been eating liver for awhile. You will definitely be okay with vitamin A from dairy/eggs.
Thank you very much! Your posts really helped me understand the histamine better.

I took 500mg of niacinamide yesterday and today and I think it does have possitive effect. Awesome!

TibRex

What could be the reason for persistent dehydration, that doesn't respond to any dietary interventions?

I have very dry mouth, dry eyes, dry skin and constipation, but excessive mucus everywhere in the body. My blood tests consistently shows high blood calcium and low blood phosphorus, but everything else (sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, iron) is perfectly within the range.

My intake of salt, calcium, phosphorus, copper, boron, manganese and vitamin D doesn't seem to have any effect on the condition - have experimented with very low and very high intakes of these nutrients for very long, and my problems are slowly getting worse over time no matter the dietary interventions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Have you checked the condition of your kidneys and liver? If there's a TCM physician near your place, get your "pulse" checked as it can give you a good idea of how well the kidneys are working. I believe it is due to a kidney condition and that can impact the liver too. I know this is non Peatarian but it's worth a try if you run out of ideas on how to tackle the dehydration issue.

"In TCM, the kidneys play an essential role in the distribution, regulation and metabolism of water. In fact, the foundation of yin fluid that nourishes and moistens the whole body is kidney yin. When the kidneys are weak, the person can experience dry mouth, teeth, eyes, throat and skin..."

Other than TCM, there is this "Varuna Mudra" that you can try out as it's an ancient healing therapy for dehydration. YouTube has a whole page of videos on Varun(a) Mudra. It costs nothing ... just 45 min a day + patience :

mudra for dehydration - YouTube

redsun

low histamine is related with food intolerance? can you explain how this works?

In short, Low histamine means weak stomach acid as gastric acid secretion is highly dependent on histamine. Low histamine people (histapenics) lack seasonal allergies but have many food intolerances because digestive secretions are weak. High histamine people (histadelics) tend to digest food very well, lack food intolerances but are prone to seasonal allergies.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

In short, Low histamine means weak stomach acid as gastric acid secretion is highly dependent on histamine. Low histamine people (histapenics) lack seasonal allergies but have many food intolerances because digestive secretions are weak. High histamine people (histadelics) tend to digest food very well, lack food intolerances but are prone to seasonal allergies.
Perfectly explained, as always @redsun

Hgreen56

so your advise is for someone with food allergies to increase histamine? but does make this the outbreak symptoms worse?
i always thought a intolerance reaction is activating histamine/mass cells and that's cause the symptoms and so you want to avoid histamine to reduce the symtoms outbreak... or something like that... still have troubles understanding how this allergies/intolerance thing work...

What is your advice to increase histamine?

redsun

so your advise is for someone with food allergies to increase histamine? but does make this the outbreak symptoms worse?
i always thought a intolerance reaction is activating histamine/mass cells and that's cause the symptoms and so you want to avoid histamine to reduce the symtoms outbreak... or something like that... still have troubles understanding how this allergies/intolerance thing work...

What is your advice to increase histamine?

Great question, answers not that clear. You don't really raise histamine directly its not that easy except through various supps but personally I did not get much digestive improvements from them. Best way is raising T3 levels through various means which will raise histamine. T3 is very helpful for good gastric acid secretion and its partly through increasing histamine.

Low histamine does not mean zero histamine. If your histamine is severely lacking, gastric acid will be low and lead to very poor digestion / indigestion of food then these poorly digested foodstuffs will than cause histamine reactions in the gut.

Its not about avoiding the histamine reaction, of course it may be beneficial to avoid especially irritating foods until you improve digestion but the key is the increase stomach acid which will make it possible to digest most anything without issue. Still working out how to really do that. Will involve raising T3 of course. You could say low histamine is a symptom of a slow metabolism, not in itself the problem.

Hgreen56

Great question, answers not that clear. You don't really raise histamine directly its not that easy except through various supps but personally I did not get much digestive improvements from them. Best way is raising T3 levels through various means which will raise histamine. T3 is very helpful for good gastric acid secretion and its partly through increasing histamine.

Low histamine does not mean zero histamine. If your histamine is severely lacking, gastric acid will be low and lead to very poor digestion / indigestion of food then these poorly digested foodstuffs will than cause histamine reactions in the gut.

Its not about avoiding the histamine reaction, of course it may be beneficial to avoid especially irritating foods until you improve digestion but the key is the increase stomach acid which will make it possible to digest most anything without issue. Still working out how to really do that. Will involve raising T3 of course. You could say low histamine is a symptom of a slow metabolism, not in itself the problem.
thanks.

What could be the reason for persistent dehydration, that doesn't respond to any dietary interventions?

I have very dry mouth, dry eyes, dry skin and constipation, but excessive mucus everywhere in the body. My blood tests consistently shows high blood calcium and low blood phosphorus, but everything else (sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, iron) is perfectly within the range.

My intake of salt, calcium, phosphorus, copper, boron, manganese and vitamin D doesn't seem to have any effect on the condition - have experimented with very low and very high intakes of these nutrients for very long, and my problems are slowly getting worse over time no matter the dietary interventions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
how are you ding now?
already ditch't the dairy?