Help; what is wrong with me? Ringing ears / pulsatile tinnitus

I'm sitting here and can barely hear myself think.
I've always had mild tinnitus that only became noticeable in complete silence. Recently it's become worse (maybe over the course of a year or so) but especially the past few days it's become near unbearable.

Multiple tones of ringing, along with a pulsatile tinnitus on top.
Headaches, spells of dizziness, general malaise.

Recently been diagnosed with a pendunculated uterine fibroid which has caused heavy bleeding on my period. I suspect that I'm anaemic and I'm waiting for beef organ capsules to arrive.

But right now I feel so horrid I don't know what to do. The way I feel, I would expect I'm running a fever, but my temp is actually slightly low (97.32°F). Usually during the day it hovers around 98.4°F.
It almost feels like the flu but without any of the actual flu symptoms. I just feel unwell / malaise in my head/neck, with the ringing ears, dizziness, tingling face, and like there's a veil in-front of my eyes (I don't mean vision, more like a strange sensation)
When I touch my own face it feels hot. When my husband touches my face, he says I feel room temp, and his hands feel hot against my skin.

I've recently started taking Vitamin D3 and K2 drops. The tinnitus has been bad before that already. But now it's gotten worse I'm wondering if the K2 has something to do with it, and maybe I'm getting a tad too much along with the D, the ratio might be off. It's 1400IU D3 and 25mcg K2 MK-7 per drop and I take 4-5 drops every morning.

I also suspect anaemia from the heavy blood loss on my last period, but since then I felt better and only now after ovulation has it become bad again.

I'm driving myself crazy with researching, from aneurisms to Menier's disease....

I keep coming back to the anaemia.

But in case I'm missing something obvious here, and honestly I just feel like I need some help.

Anyone have advice?

Nick

This may not be the main trigger for your symptoms, although everyone is affected by it to some degree, but you might find it worth investigating if there is a correlation in the future.

The 18th, 19th and last night were fairly big geomagnetic storms. During the time of the storms and the 2 or more days afterwards there are biological effects on all organisms that vary for each individual. Tinnitus (especially pulsating) and flu-like symptoms seem to be commonly reported effects by those that notice. Many researchers across the years have consistently found correlations of geomagnetic activity as well as it's triggers (sunspots, solar flares, coronal mass ejections, spring/fall equinox period) with effects as diverse as flu epidemics, heart attack rates, mental institutionalization rates, murders, suicides, and there is a significant body of experimental research that verifies the mechanisms of these effects. The last year or so has seen the general uptick of this solar cycle.

Personally, during maybe 50% of strong geomagnetic storms, I "hear" some effect of the geomagnetic pulsations as a very deep, low pulsating feeling that is similar to sound but seems to come from inside my head, and there is often increased high pitch tinnitus for me as well. It also messes with my sleep and energy levels and lowers my tolerance for stress.

If this is a trigger for your tinnitus and other symptoms, you may find that limiting exposure to man-made electromagnetic pollution helps because there can be an additive insult to the cells from both the non-native EMF and the natural geomagnetic storms. Thiamine is something else that may help.

Here is a graph of the general solar cycles: StackPath
Here is a graph of one index of the recent geomagnetic activity, although this does not tell the whole story and without context isn't very useful. Most weeks this stays all green. (<kp 4)
1695680147831.png

LucyL

I've always had mild tinnitus that only became noticeable in complete silence. Recently it's become worse (maybe over the course of a year or so) but especially the past few days it's become near unbearable.

Recently been diagnosed with a pendunculated uterine fibroid which has caused heavy bleeding on my period. I suspect that I'm anaemic and I'm waiting for beef organ capsules to arrive.

But right now I feel so horrid I don't know what to do. The way I feel, I would expect I'm running a fever, but my temp is actually slightly low (97.32°F). Usually during the day it hovers around 98.4°F.
It almost feels like the flu but without any of the actual flu symptoms. I just feel unwell / malaise in my head/neck, with the ringing ears, dizziness, tingling face, and like there's a veil in-front of my eyes (I don't mean vision, more like a strange sensation)
When I touch my own face it feels hot. When my husband touches my face, he says I feel room temp, and his hands feel hot against my skin.

I've recently started taking Vitamin D3 and K2 drops. The tinnitus has been bad before that already. But now it's gotten worse I'm wondering if the K2 has something to do with it, and maybe I'm getting a tad too much along with the D, the ratio might be off. It's 1400IU D3 and 25mcg K2 MK-7 per drop and I take 4-5 drops every morning.

I also suspect anaemia from the heavy blood loss on my last period, but since then I felt better and only now after ovulation has it become bad again.

I'm driving myself crazy with researching, from aneurisms to Menier's disease....

But in case I'm missing something obvious here, and honestly I just feel like I need some help.

Anyone have advice?
drinking OJ with your steak, is probably the safest, fastest way to increase your iron. Have you tried glycine for the tinnitus? it can be helpful in quieting the tinnitus that comes from too much aspirin, so may help here as well. Keep your calcium up, and eat some jello with your steak.

74one

Anyone have advice?
Sounds like you need to detox your body.
I would stop all supplements for a couple days and change diet to fresh fruits and juices - 0.5 cup at the time but frequently, grinded carrots with apple's, add some baking soda to the drinking water. Take some activated charcoal, laxative or enema to clean your intestines

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Could it be that you may have lost blood or are low on red blood cells? Your blood pressure may have risen. I always have ringing in my right ear since I was a teenager due to exposure to loud noise. It gets worse during certain weather conditions and salty foods.

frannybananny

Anyone have advice?
Almost every time I try a new supplement I get that horrid ringing in my ears. I recently have tried adding B-2.... not good.... relaxing but sleeplesness and that ringing! I had to stop. It has happened with adding a new anti aging supp and a couple of others. I know that a magnesium deficiency can cause this but I take magnesium every night in a couple of different forms so that's not it. I also know that dehydration can cause this so make sure to stay hydrated. I do take Vit D and K2 but that doesn't seem to make it worse. I always have it but I also have some hearing loss so that probably exaccerbates it.

Just throwing this out there as a simpler explanation than geo magnetic forces but hey, good luck to you. ♥

redpanda

Anyone have advice?

You might have an ear infection or earwax buildup. or both.

Bogdar

Definitely Menier's or equivalent

CaryO

Anyone have advice?
Have you checked your thyroid? A low thyroid T3 is the cause of mine. A change in meds fixes it.

BearWithMe

What is the mechanism behind aspirin causing it? Many say k2 reverses it but I’ve never found out why.
It's ototoxic. The damage is often reversible but not always.

CaryO

Anyone have advice?
My tinnitus is affected by my thyroid. I have Hashimotos and when my T3 is insufficient, I get bad tinnitus and when corrected, I barely notice any tinnitus. Being on a combination of NP Thyrpid and liothyronine works for me

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals