Seven days of supplementing Urea at 60g per day

haidut

Forum Supporter

Mauritio

Any body know a good urea source for oral consumption in Europe?

Giraffe

Any body know a good urea source for oral consumption in Europe?
I bought this one. Don't know if this is a good source or not. I had first asked in a pharmacy, but they told me that the stuff for oral consumption is prescription only in Germany.

Mauritio

I bought this one. Don't know if this is a good source or not. I had first asked in a pharmacy, but they told me that the stuff for oral consumption is prescription only in Germany.
Thanks. I've ordered this one, too. I bought several products from them and consumed them orally. Of course that doesn't mean anything,but there wasn't much choice anyway.

Mauritio

I've tried 3g today for the first time today. Makes me feels very relaxed, my hair and skin looks softer and I enjoy food way more!
The taste was barely noticable.

Is anybody using a daily maintenance dose?

Mauritio

Very intriguing results for eye cancer.

Attachments

• brjopthal00257-0033.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 30

Mauritio

On urea and liver cancer:
"Eleven years experience of oral urea treatment in liver malignancies"
(published in December 1981 in "Clinical Oncology")
Over eleven years of observation, a group of 39 liver cancer patients - 18 with inoperable primary liver cancer and 21 whose liver cancer had metastasised - received oral urea in syrup at doses of 12 - 15 g per day (urea's bitter taste can also be hidden in fruit or tomato juice, or by dissolving the entire daily amount in 1-2 liters of water). This daily dose was taken in six installments throughout the day due to urea's short "half-life".
Two patients who had large liver tumors were administered higher amounts (up to 30 g a day for up to two years and 5 months).
(According to another source, Dr. Danopoulos used 45 g [6 rounded teaspoons] of urea per day for a period of 40 days distributed over six doses, followed by 20 g of urea a day taken in 3 doses for two years. As mentioned, his original papers on the subject are not disclosed by PubMed, not even an abstract is shown.)
About two weeks after the start of the urea treatment, most patients reported improvements such as enhanced well-being, weight gain and better performance. C. three months into the treatment, regression of liver enlargement was observed.
Seven patients were still alive at the time of Danopoulos' report incl. a patient with metastatic adenocarcinoma who actually was in excellent condition after 113 months (approx. 9 and a half years) of urea treatment. The longest survival time of a patient with hepatoma was 93 months (nearly eight years). While the entire group's median survival at the time of reporting was only 20 months, the survival times obtained were considerably longer than those reported for comparable patients under chemotherapeutic care. In addition, even after years of urea treatment, the substance proved to be well tolerated without side effects.
While urea is known for its strong anti-neoplastic properties, we also know that the kidneys rapidly excrete urea. According to comments found at http://www.second-opinions.co.uk/oral-ur...ancer.html, this precludes attaining adequate concentrations in most body tissues when urea is administered by oral or intravenous route - except for the liver, owing to the fact that oral urea reaches the liver in high concentrations via the portal vein (direct transport from the intestines to the liver). Additionally. taking urea will frequently lead to extremely high blood urea nitrogen (BUN) levels, which would "normally" indicate renal failure. In spite of such elevated BUN levels, urea does not seem to negatively affect the kidneys in any way.

Research re urea -treatment of liver metastases done by others
In 1981, Ruge-Anderson S, Burcharth F, Miskowiak J. and Steen J. published a paper titled "Urea--treatment of liver metastases" in "Clinical Oncology" (March 7[1]:69-71). Since again, there is "No abstract available" on PubMed (see Urea--treatment of liver metastases - PubMed), it's fair to assume that these researchers arrived at similarly encouraging results.

yerrag

@Mauritio Thanks for the research. I should then spread my intake into smaller doses and do it more often. I'm taking 30g each time twice a day this week. I never considered the half life, so I may be wasting a lot of urea not taking in more frequent and smaller doses.

Mauritio

@Mauritio Thanks for the research. I should then spread my intake into smaller doses and do it more often. I'm taking 30g each time twice a day this week. I never considered the half life, so I may be wasting a lot of urea not taking in more frequent and smaller doses.
Yes ,interesting part indeed. I was thinking about filling a water bottle and then drinking throughout the day, so you have continuous stream of urea .

yerrag

Yes ,interesting part indeed. I was thinking about filling a water bottle and then drinking throughout the day, so you have continuous stream of urea .
That would work. Urea takes much longer to degrade in water solution. A day won't see much degradation of the urea, but in a longer time span, urea breaks down. I once did the same thing with ascorbic acid, only to realize AA would quickly turn into its metabolites and the reaction is irreversible. I thought I was drinking AA throughout the day but I was just drinking less and less of AA as the days wore on.

Mauritio

Here is some more. Creatine and urea seem to have a synergistic effect.

"by Prof. Evangelos D. Danopoulos, M.D.
In 1987 in the Cancer Victors Journal, Vol. 21 No. 3 and in the Townsend Letter for Doctors (Feb./Mar. 1988) was published my article "The Possibility of Treating Malignancies with Urea."

Since this article was published, experience has led me to change my concept somewhat and to greatly improve my method of treating malignancies.

In the previous article I said that urea taken per os, once it has entered the blood circulation, is quickly excreted by the kidneys in urine. It is for this reason that urea, when administered intravenously, cannot reach organs with a high enough concentration to have anti-cancer effect.

Taken per os, urea reaches the liver via the portal vein in a high enough concentration to have a most helpful effect on a primary liver malignancy or on a liver metastasis. After passing through the liver, urea comes to other organs in too low a concentration to have anti-cancer effect, so that concentration of urea in organs other than the liver has to be enriched by other means.

During the winter of 1987-1988, in treating a patient with pancreatic cancer with metastases to the para-aortic lymph nodes, I was astonished to observe that his blood urea (BU) was in the range of 70 to 90 mg. % even though he was receiving the small daily dose of 20 to 30 grams a day of urea. This high blood urea was unexpected. The patient had no sign of renal insufficiency, which meant that contrary to my previous thinking, he was excreting urea via the kidneys slowly. To my thinking this meant that the malignancy was making his kidneys excrete urea more slowly. It was further noted that BU increased or decreased over a period of a few days, depending probably on the quantity of proteins and fluids of the food the patient takes. It was found that to maintain the constant high level of blood urea of 75 to 85 mg. %, it was needed to test for BU every 5 to 8 days and to change the dosage of urea to maintain a constant level of BU in the range of 75-85 mg. %. When the patient was maintained in the level of BU of 75 to 85 mg. %, he showed vast improvement.

This patient had unbearable abdominal pain as the enlarged lymph nodes pressed the nerves near the vertebral column. Before being treated with urea, he required morphia three times a day, however after taking urea and when his BU was maintained in the range of 75 to 85 mg. % his pain decreased to where he could get by with only 2 to 4 tablets of paracetamol a day. If however his BU dropped to under the range of 75 to 85 mg. %, or got up over this, then he again suffered intense abdominal pain. This is the second very significant and surprising observation made during the treatment of this patient.

There is namely an active level
(AL) of BU, which must be kept constant during treatment, in order to achieve good results.

This same observation was confirmed with two other cancer patients suffering severe pain. It was found that patients reacted in different ways, that some excreted urea at a more rapid rate than others and that the same patient would excrete urea at different rates as days went by. However, while the dosage of urea needed to maintain BU in the range of 75 to 85 mg. % varied from patient to patient and with one patient from time to time, when the active level of 75 to 85 mg. % was maintained, the patient had relief from pain. Note in the USA, BUN (blood urea nitrogen) is measured rather than BU and the proper range of BUN is 35 to 40 mg. %.

The story of my use of urea in the treatment of cancer began in 1954 when I discovered that urine has anti-cancer effect. After long research I discovered that the anti-cancer agent in urine is urea. In 1969, I began to treat cancer patients with oral urea with notable success in primary liver cancer or more often with liver metastases. Also it was soon found that injections of 15% to 50% urea in normal saline into and around skin cancers and malignant breast tumors were most effective.

In the meantime I had tried many other substances without effect. In 1980 I used for the first time creatine hydrate instead of creatinine which is very quickly excreted by the kidneys. Creatine is, on the contrary, very slowly excreted and then as creatinine to which it has been changed.

My first use of creatine hydrate as a monotherapy was with a patient with five small lung metastases from a sarcoma in his left thigh. After one month of treatment of this patient with 25 grams a day of creatine hydrate taken per os, all these small metastases vanished. They had been from 6 to 15 mm. in diameter. This confirmed in my mind that creatine hydrate, like urea, has a marked anticancer effect.

Notation: Urea is water soluble. Creatine hydrate is not so. If 25 grams of creatine hydrate are put in a quart of water and quart is placed in a half gallon container, then the half gallon container can be shaken with vigor and a portion poured out and drunk. In this manner the creatine will act the same as if it were water soluble.

Next I treated two far advanced cancer patients with 25 grams a day of creatine hydrate per os. One had extensive adenocarcinoma metastases in both lungs. The other had extensive lung metastases from a primary sarcoma in a thigh. Neither of these patients were benefited by creatine hydrate as a monotherapy.

Then, with the knowledge that both urea and creatine hydrate have anti-cancer
effect, I used the combination of urea and creatine hydrate in treating the aforementioned pancreatic cancer patient. I gave this patient sufficient urea to maintain BU in the range of 75 to 85 mg. %. Then I added oral creatine hydrate to the treatment starting with 10 grams a day. Again keeping BU at 75 to 85 mg. % with oral urea, I increased the daily dosage of creatine hydrate to 25 grams a day. With this treatment the patient showed many signs of regression of his cancer. His appetite improved, his pain decreased, and his erythrocytes sedimentation rate fell from 110/1 hr. to 47/1 hr.

Then to test how effective was this combination treatment, I discontinued the use of urea for four days. His BU decreased to 45 mg. % and his condition deteriorated. On adding urea to his treatment to achieve BU of 75 to 85 mg. % again....his condition once again improved. Then I withdrew creatine hydrate from treatment for nine days. Again the patient showed a deteriorated condition.

When I resumed treatment with creatine hydrate, I used a dosage of 40 grams a day, then slowly decreased it back to 25 grams a day.

Thereafter, on enough urea to maintain BU at 75 to 85 mg. % and 25 grams of creatine hydrate a day, this patient showed progressive and gratifying improvement. It is to be regretted that five months and 11 days after the beginning of combined urea and creatine hydrate treatment, this patient suffered a fatal episode of myocardial infarction.

I then obtained the same good results with this combined treatment of urea and creatine hydrate with 10 more patients with cancers of various locations in the body. These cases will be published in a medical journal. I will note here that unlike the two above mentioned patients where creatine hydrate was used as a monotherapy, the patients treated with the combination of urea and creatine hydrate all showed improvement. If the patient suffers severe pain, then the patient can understand the benefit of this treatment as the pain decreases.

In cancer patients where only the liver is involved with malignancy, the test for BU or BUN is not needed because the liver always gets a proper concentration of urea as urea taken per os goes via the portal vein to the liver. However, where there is concern that there may be metastases in other parts of the body, then it would be well to do BU or BUN testing every 10 days and to maintain BU to 75 to 85 mg. %. In treating liver cancer only, 14 grams a day of urea are needed, along with 21 grams of creatine hydrate. This combination need be taken every hour and a half throughout the waking day. One suggestion is this. If urea alone is to be taken, put the urea, 14 grams or how many is to be used in a quart of water. If treating liver cancer also with
creatine hydrate, then 21 grams of creatine hydrate is also added to this quart of water. With the quart in a half gallon container, one can shake the container with vigor, then 1/7th of a quart is poured out and drunk every hour and a hal f.

The same is true when 25 grams of creatine hydrate are being used.

In cases of severe liver cancer with great enlargement of this organ, we can increase the dose of urea only a little, from 14 grams to 18 grams a day and the dose of creatine hydrate to 25 to 30 grams a day. In case of liver metastases when the primary cancer (of the pancreas i.e.) is not removed, we cannot increase the dose of urea to obtain the AL because the liver cannot tolerate large doses of urea. Therefore we give 14 to 18 grams of urea and 25 to 30 grams of creatine hydrate. Creatine hydrate is more slowly excreted than urea, hence there is no need to measure the blood level of creatine as in the case of the need to measure BU or BUN in order to keep a constant AL.

The question arises, will the combination of urea and creatine hydrate be beneficial in the treatment of bone metastases? If the cancer is in the bone marrow which has a good supply of blood (myeloma), then good results are possible. Bone metastases are irrigated poorly by blood and the results of treatment with the combination of urea and creatine hydrate may be poor.

A vast majority of deaths from solid malignant tumors results from distant metastases. In any form of cancer therapy, it is of utmost importance that metastases are not permitted to form. I am certain that, after surgery, to excise a primary malignant tumor, the taking of the combination of urea and creatine hydrate for six months or more, while maintaining BUN in the range of 35 to 40 mg. %, will abolish the very small undetectable metastases that so often later grow into the large metastases that kill so many patients. The same is true with the possible remnant cancer cells from the primary tumor after it has been excised.

In conclusion, both urea and creatine hydrate have been demonstrated as having anti-cancer effect.

Both are remarkably non-toxic. Both are non-drugs that require no prescriptions. I have used urea in water per os in treating liver cancer or liver metastases since 1969 and it has been ever so effective.

Also urea in normal saline injected into skin cancers has been just as effective. By the use of the combination of urea and creatine hydrate it has been possible to obtain remarkable regressions of cancer in organs of the body other than the liver. Furthermore, one can with this treatment, prevent the growth of any metastases after surgical removal of the primary and prevent recurrences."

Orome

Forum Supporter
Anyone got access?

Couldn't find it but the author referred to a 1974 report from The Lancet (see the attachment). It's only a short summary of the study but it sounds really intriguing indeed.

By searching online for the "Townsend Letter" I found a short Wikipedia entry:
The website Quackwatch has listed the Townsend Letter on its list of magazines as non-recommended and fundamentally flawed.
Oh what a surprise.

Attachments

• Letters to the editor.pdf
    155.8 KB · Views: 18

Mauritio

Has anybody experienced constipation on urea ?
I feel like I do, and everything that constipates me doesn't work for me long term .

yerrag

. Again keeping BU at 75 to 85 mg. % with oral urea, I increased the daily dosage of creatine hydrate to 25 grams a day. With this treatment the patient showed many signs of regression of his cancer. His appetite improved, his pain decreased, and his erythrocytes sedimentation rate fell from 110/1 hr. to 47/1 hr.
This is good info.

It suggests that the drop in my liver enzymes, as reported in earlier posts in this thread, is probably due to my urea intake. But my ESR refuses to go down from 30 (it was at 7 only 2 months ago).

I should try the urea and creatine combination therapy.

But this perplexes me:

It is to be regretted that five months and 11 days after the beginning of combined urea and creatine hydrate treatment, this patient suffered a fatal episode of myocardial infarction
The treatment should also benefit the heart, as I see it.

If the myocardial infarct is due to thrombosis, I wonder if the urea was contributory to it by causing large thrombi to dislodge and block coronary arterial flow. We'll never know and such gotchas happen.

yerrag

I was taking mostly 30g urea mostly {but not just urea, but anti-parasitics}, but I'm not getting into details.

But mmy liver enzymes kept going down.

As for ESR, finally it dropped. No idea why.

1640484025606.png