Using Urea And Creatine As A Cancer Treatment

Diogo

I get my urea from Lab Alley. The creatine I get is from an online store in the Philippines, but it shouldn't be hard to get a good and safe product since it is commonly taken by people who work out to develop muscles. You can still use the urea you have by wrapping it in cheesecloth and pounding it with a mallet.

I don't really have personal experience with cancer, but I imagine that the urine and even the saliva would be very acidic. But it is also possible that if the body is very acidic, the urine may even be alkaline to such extent that saliva pH would be more acidic than urine pH. As normally, and in a better state, saliva would be more alkaline than urine.

Urine pH at 6.5 and above is fine, although when it is often at 8 would mean that there is a UTI infection. And a saliva pH higher by 1 over the urine pH is ideal, but if not it's still okay as long as the saliva has a higher pH than that of urine.

However, if urine pH goes as low as 4.5 it is not a big concern as it means that the kidneys are able to excrete excess acidity out of the system, just as long as it does not stay that way all throughout the day. This means that you have to take pH measurements throughout the day, and a good time to take them is when you urinate. It's good to have a log so in a tabular format so you can easily observe how the pH fluctuates during the day and over days.

You may notice that you wake up with lower pH ( higher acidity) and during the day the pH increases.

Based on your observations, you can then decide how much baking soda to take to improve the pH.

A person with excellent sugar metabolism and a good internal microbial terrain would find it easy to have optimal acid base balance all throughout the day and would never need to supplement with baking soda. It is because he produces a lot of CO2 and very little lactic acid. He also has little need to produce acids involved in killing pathogens. In a body that is is very imbalanced, for example, it would likely have fungal parasites that require immune responses that produce a lot of acids. This creates a chronically highly acidic condition, and encourages cancer to grow.

So it's important to assist the body heal itself by doing everything we can do bring rhe body to improve its acid base balance.
Is this one in the image below the same as the UREA mentioned in this thread?

Attachments

• UREA.png
    UREA.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 8
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals