Salt Loading Induced Acute Hyperhidrosis And Cold Hands Why!

Ableton

I sleep extremely well. I wake up naturally around 7am everyday. Fall asleep around 11pm.

I am supplementing 3000mcg of vitamin a day. And a 10mg of zinc and 2 mg of copper and 600 iu of vitamin D a day.

My feet still always struggle to stay warm.

what the F
Are you getting sun, copper, iron and adequate calories in? Height, weight, caloric consumption, macros?

Ableton

I’m asking macros because fats make me cold. In order of warmth from food its

alcohol—>starches—>sugar—>animal protein—> fat

for me. I think I have some defect in fat metabolism

hans had a thread explaining how our bodies prioritize alcohol in energy production if its in our system. This might be why you are warm bc of it, and not actually increased circulation which is what most people think is causing it

Maybe you need to shift to a glucose metabolism and lower ffa

i did this the last couple of months and it seems to work, although progress was slow

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I’m asking macros because fats make me cold. In order of warmth from food its

alcohol—>starches—>sugar—>animal protein—> fat

for me. I think I have some defect in fat metabolism

hans had a thread explaining how our bodies prioritize alcohol in energy production if its in our system. This might be why you are warm bc of it, and not actually increased circulation which is what most people think is causing it

Maybe you need to shift to a glucose metabolism and lower ffa

i did this the last couple of months and it seems to work, although progress was slow

So starches make me warmer. But the thing is my body gets warmer but feet still stay cold but a little bit above baseline.

worse part is doctor cant help either

lampofred

Salt causing hyperhydrosis means your temperature set point is very low. I think vitamin A, protein, and thyroid would help. I think cold feet is actually very complex, just like poor sleep, baldness, low body temperature, menopause, etc. Aside from vitamin A, protein, thyroid to raise body temperature, vitamin D and maybe copper might help to lower adrenaline and increase blood flow to feet even at lower body temperatures.

I would be careful with vitamin D though, Dr. Peat recommends it freely, but I'm still not able to understand whether low vitamin D is actually the problem or whether it's just a symptom of another problem (of excess iron relative to copper for example).

Time and time again whenever I think I know something better than Dr. Peat I get proven terribly wrong. Based on my own half-baked theory I stopped taking Vitamin D and started taking vitamin A and ended up getting symptoms of mild left side paralysis, a COVID long-hauler symptom. Vitamin D helped it pretty quickly but I hope I didn't do any irreparable harm.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Here to report a new substance that is safer than ethanol and marijuana. Thats helping its only day 2.

agmatine. My feet are warmer and much more tolerable. Not as warm as i would like them to be. But warm enough to say i dont necessarily have a problem. I wonder if i have a deficiency in this arginine metabolites

@Hans thanks for the suggestion!

After using MB for a few months I didn't think anything was really happening, but out of nowhere I noticed I felt warmer, my hands and feet aren't typically cold and I am having more energy (is it helping thyroid?). I use under 1 mg topically, and sometimes orally, but I cant tell the difference between the two usages, I just use it orally sometimes to try and make sure I get some through the digestive system, kidneys, etc. (not sure if that is a good plan or not, seemed logical). I also started using inosine at 1 gm/day, and I can say for sure it has a way of calming (reducing adrenaline) and energizing (ATP), I like this stuff.
@GorillaHead

Daniil

hi! Were you able to solve the problem? I have the same thing, I even created a topic about it.

However, now I'm not sure that acidosis and sweating hands are somehow connected. It's just that this is the only deviation in the tests that I found.

Maybe it's an adrenaline problem. I read somewhere that speeding up your metabolism increases your sensitivity to adrenaline. I also have other epinephrine symptoms, such as polyuria(although it may also be a symptom of acidosis) and the herpes virus. But my pulse is normal.

Here wrote about copper above and I really suspect that I have a shortage of it. I've already passed the test and waiting for the results. Maybe it's all connected somehow. Although this is strange, because copper does increase norepinephrine.

Last edited:

Daniil

Possible that increasing metabolism requires more energy, but if your glycogen stores are low, it can lead to an adrenaline rush(if not eat for a while) to maintain your glycemia.

I see the solution in increasing the glycogen reserves

and an increase in the amount of carbohydrates consumed. Caffeine also depletes glycogen, so it may make sense to cut it down.